Whodeanies customs open house by whodeanie
Started on: 06-24-2011 07:48 AM
Replies: 81
Last post by: Kilofox13 on 08-10-2011 07:30 AM
seafoodlover

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2011 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LZeitgeist:

Man, I really wish I could make this... it'd be great to show off my PPG Ferrari Yellow Automoda convertible Formula to a new crowd, meet some new people and see some great cars.

It's 7-1/2 hours for me each way plus an overnight stay... that's sort of tough to make happen. *sigh*

I want to see your ferrari, you should just go. Im trying to make this and it will be 11hrs for me each way. But im not staying the night. It going to be a one day trip for me. But its going to be alot of fun, talking cars, food, and seeing Deans walmart size shop with so much going on there.

****Deans Open House*******
August 6 2011 from 11-6

Whodeanies Customs
706 Executive Ct. Dr.
Woodstock, Ga. 30189

[This message has been edited by seafoodlover (edited 07-24-2011).]

IP: Logged
LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2011 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by seafoodlover:
I want to see your ferrari, you should just go. Im trying to make this and it will be 11hrs for me each way. But im not staying the night. It going to be a one day trip for me. But its going to be alot of fun, talking cars, food, and seeing Deans walmart size shop with so much going on there.

August 6 2011 from 11-6

Whodeanies Customs
706 Executive Ct. Dr.
Woodstock, Ga. 30189

It's not a Ferrari - it's a Formula that's Ferrari Yellow, with an Automoda convertible conversion. Looks completely like the factory would have done if they'd been able.

And wow, 22 hours of driving with no sleep? That sounds like a recipe for disaster... I hope you have plans to stop somewhere along the way...

[This message has been edited by LZeitgeist (edited 07-24-2011).]

Racing_Master

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2011 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racing_MasterSend a Private Message to Racing_MasterDirect Link to This Post
I would try to make it but alas no money for a hotel :P 19 hours each way for me to make it!
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2011 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:
Getting an open house sneak peek,...going by Dean's shop on Tuesday !

You are so lucky to be the first to see all that Dean has been doing
seafoodlover

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverDirect Link to This Post
Hey Dean, the open house is getting exciting. Its only about a little more than a week away please dont forget to get some salads for us on a low carb diet. It will take at least 6hrs just to look through your walmart size shop. LoL!
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post
Just came back from Dean's yesterday and had a really, really great time,...you guys are in for a treat !

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 07-27-2011).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

exoticse

8650 posts
Member since Jun 2003

P.S.

When you go,......make sure you check out dean's sign collection. Some pretty hilarious stuff !

seafoodlover

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverDirect Link to This Post
COOL!! Counting down the days. LOL those tags/signs are hilarious! I see Dean finally got his company logo up there and it looks awesome. Hey who owns that Su-weet yellow vette there? Is that yours Exoticse? Glad to hear that you had a great time!

August 6 2011 from 11-6

Whodeanies Customs
706 Executive Ct. Dr.
Woodstock, Ga. 30189

[This message has been edited by seafoodlover (edited 07-27-2011).]

whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
Getting closer! we will be closed a little early on friday for some more cool goings on at the shop. trust me I will share with all here
on GWF pro photo shoot.
D.

seafoodlover

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2011 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverDirect Link to This Post
Im sorry to say, im not going to be able to attend this meet due to a last minute company meeting in new york city. I know everyones going to have a great time. Someone please take lots of pics for all of us who cant make it.
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2011 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post
We are not going to make it either, got too much going on with our upcoming move. Hope everyone has fun and takes a lot of pictures.
PFF
System Bot
Rick Morehouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2011 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick MorehouseSend a Private Message to Rick MorehouseDirect Link to This Post
Dean, what's early?? plan an early start Friday, was gonna stop by to see if I could get in the way?! Never seen any of your work in person-really look forward to checkin out your magic w/fieros. Dang mapQ says six hr. drive? Can't be more than 5.
LAMBORRARI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2011 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LAMBORRARISend a Private Message to LAMBORRARIDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:

Getting closer! we will be closed a little early on friday for some more cool goings on at the shop. trust me I will share with all here
on GWF pro photo shoot.
D.

Hey Dean
what is GWF? how can I check out the pics?, any news about that yellow Diablo?, let me know, thanks, Willie.

bristowb

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bristowbSend a Private Message to bristowbDirect Link to This Post
Dean am I correct that your shop is off Hwy 92 and 575? I was at your old shop but my Navigation tells me you are closer to 575 and 92. I dont remember that last time I was there. My navi can not find Executive Ct.Dr. only Executive CT. off of Industrial Dr. And what is the correct spelling. Just because there are 3 different spellings in this thread.

706 EXECUTIVE CT.
Woodstock. Ga.

Thanks see you Sat.
seafoodlover

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bristowb:

Dean am I correct that your shop is off Hwy 92 and 575? I was at your old shop but my Navigation tells me you are closer to 575 and 92. I dont remember that last time I was there. My navi can not find Executive Ct.Dr. only Executive CT. off of Industrial Dr. And what is the correct spelling. Just because there are 3 different spellings in this thread.

706 EXECUTIVE CT.
Woodstock. Ga.

Thanks see you Sat.

The one on your navi, is the correct one. Thats how I found his shop. Its very close to the target in that area. Have a great time and take some pics for all who cant attend.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Where you used to turn right, into the driveway, instead turn left onto Executive Ct. Go to the top of the hill.
Last or second to the last building on the right. (There is convenient spot where the curb is flattened out, so that you can turn in without dragging.)
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2011 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
We are excited to see those of you that can make it the Whodeanies open house tomorrow, Saturay August 6th, 2011. Our new location is 706 Executive Court, Woodstock, G.a. 30189. The office number is (770) 485 - 1138. We look forward to showing the new shop and getting to see you guys!
LAMBORRARI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2011 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LAMBORRARISend a Private Message to LAMBORRARIDirect Link to This Post
Hey Dean,
You know I won't be able to make it, but at least my car will be there, please she prefers Jack Daniel to drink, thank you for taking care of my baby.

We are excited to see those of you that can make it the Whodeanies open house tomorrow, Saturay August 6th, 2011. Our new location is 706 Executive Court, Woodstock, G.a. 30189. The office number is (770) 485 - 1138. We look forward to showing the new shop and getting to see you guys!

seafoodlover

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2011 02:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverDirect Link to This Post

Everyones going will have a blast. Lets get the camera ready for some pics for us who cant make it. Somebody please take some pics of everything for us all to see. Have a great time tomorrow!
jwrape

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2011 07:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jwrapeSend a Private Message to jwrapeDirect Link to This Post
I drove the GT today to work. I will be leaving the Glenridge Connector at 2:30pm and prolly getting up there by 3pm. I'll see ya there.

------------------
86 Fiero 2M4 Silver, and 86 GT

Kilofox13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2011 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kilofox13Send a Private Message to Kilofox13Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by seafoodlover:
Everyones going will have a blast. Lets get the camera ready for some pics for us who cant make it. Somebody please take some pics of everything for us all to see. Have a great time tomorrow!

YES!!!! PLENTY OF PICS PLEASE!!!! I haven't seen one Fiero since I left the states. I'm having withdrawals!
PFF
System Bot
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2011 07:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootDirect Link to This Post
We are on our way ...bringing the Lotus. I have the camera and will take lots of pics.
Axdrenalin

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2011 07:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AxdrenalinClick Here to visit Axdrenalin's HomePageSend a Private Message to AxdrenalinDirect Link to This Post
My son and I had planned on being there, but unfortunately we've been in with a relative in the hospital up here in WV since Wednesday evening and can't make it. Hope everyone has a great time and posts plenty of pictures!

Robert
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2011 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
Post piccys! We had a lacrosse game last night and didn't get back until 2am from Mississippi. Practice tonight at 6pm so we can't be there...but I would love to see some pictures! Hope everyone has a great time!
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2011 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post
I hope y’all are having a great time! I really wanted to be there… moving really sucks!!! On a good note my wife did make me breakfast this morning for my birthday… I’m the cook in the house so this truly is a special day. Have fun and don’t forget the pictures!!!

Paul
Rick Morehouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2011 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick MorehouseSend a Private Message to Rick MorehouseDirect Link to This Post
To Dean, his crew & all the other fiero freaks(& the performance guys on the other side of the wall), thanks for a cool day of mods-bods & rods & high perf stuff to drool over. Well-ok-there were some good lookin chicks too!!! Dean, your work is super-from stockers to lambos-from 4 bangers to LS-7s & everything in between, ya got it goin on. A day well spent!!! R&J
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2011 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Unfortunately, I was not able to make it. Had to look after a sick wife.
I have seen the shop, however. Quite a place indeed.

And Dean is the man! Thanks again for the care package.
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2011 01:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootDirect Link to This Post
Had a good time today...even with the limp. For those that couldn't make it:

Out front:

Some general shop pics:

Some individual cars:

And the people:

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2011 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
I had a good time with all of you that came out I only wish that not so much was going on so I could have spent more time with all of you.
D.
seafoodlover

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2011 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverDirect Link to This Post
Looks like everyone had a GOOD time!! Wow that is A LOT of cars in one place and Cool projects as usual at Whodeanies. I also really like the look of that new 360 rear bumper! The quality of the fiberglass is top notch, hope to see everyone at the next one soon
LAMBORRARI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2011 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LAMBORRARISend a Private Message to LAMBORRARIDirect Link to This Post

I had a good time with all of you that came out I only wish that not so much was going on so I could have spent more time with all of you.
D.

I hope everyone enjoyed the event, was so happy to see my car there too, cant wait to have it after you are done with it.

PFF
System Bot
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2011 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post
Man it looks like y’all had fun… and pizza too I spent the day with the movers, wow what fun
Kilofox13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2011 01:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kilofox13Send a Private Message to Kilofox13Direct Link to This Post
Looks like I missed a good time! I'm glad my car was there at least. Its nice to see people checking it out, especially when its sitting in the shop next to all those other beautiful machines! I cant wait to return to the states and get back behind the wheel of it!
LAMBORRARI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2011 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LAMBORRARISend a Private Message to LAMBORRARIDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kilofox13:

Looks like I missed a good time! I'm glad my car was there at least. Its nice to see people checking it out, especially when its sitting in the shop next to all those other beautiful machines! I cant wait to return to the states and get back behind the wheel of it!

Which one is your car? they are all look good to be frank.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2011 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LAMBORRARI:

Which one is your car? they are all look good to be frank.

This is his car.

carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2011 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post
Sorry, I couldn't/didn't make it. The new place and all of the projects look great! It looks like Don took care of my pizza for me.
LAMBORRARI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2011 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LAMBORRARISend a Private Message to LAMBORRARIDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

This is his car.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice, was yours there too?

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2011 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice, was yours there too?

Yep,....second one from the right.

LAMBORRARI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2011 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LAMBORRARISend a Private Message to LAMBORRARIDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by exoticse:

[IMG]//images.fiero.nl/2011/IMG_3392_1.jpg[/IMG

I like yours more than the one next to it cause its a lot lower, well mine is the yellow one, one away from yours.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2011 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

[QUOTE]Originally posted by exoticse:

[IMG]//images.fiero.nl/2011/IMG_3392_1.jpg[/IMG

I like yours more than the one next to it cause its a lot lower, well mine is the yellow one, one away from yours.

yeah that is why i am seriously thinking of going away from the typical 20" wheels most of the choptop owners install once they go to the widebody kit like Dean will be putting on my car. I looked at others and at Dean's car while i was there and i just do not like how the DUBS lift the car so high off the ground.

The silver lambo in the pic influenced me greatly as it's wheels looked great and i was shocked that they were only 18's.

I love how low my car is. Still not sure, i may split the difference and go 19,.....still mulling.

BTW,..i saw your car too while i was there and was drooling over it. A little work and it will be show stopper. Very jealous.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 08-10-2011).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock