Started on: 06-22-2011 10:48 PM
Replies: 24
Last post by: pontiackid86 on 07-02-2011 12:13 AM
Rallaster

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2011 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post
I'm going to be heading to El Paso on Sunday to help my sister move back to Indiana. We'll be down there for atleast 2 days loading the Uhaul truck. If anyone would like to have an informal get together, let me know, I'd like to meet as many Fiero people as possible.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2011 05:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Click Here to Email pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
How long you gona be there for... I'll be back in el Paso sometime this week to weekend.
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2011 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

How long you gona be there for... I'll be back in el Paso sometime this week to weekend.

We'll be getting there sometime Monday morning and I think we're going to be leaving sometime on Wed or Thurs.
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2011 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent!
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2011 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Click Here to Email pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Looks like I'm gona be there during that time
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2011 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
We'll have to play it by ear but we will try and get together Monday/Tuesday evening.
Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2011 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post
I am working, but may be able to meet up after I get off. Keep me posted.
Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2011 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakClick Here to Email FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post
Working Monday evening, but Tuesday evening I'm available.
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2011 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post
Well, we're leaving out tomorrow sometime before noon our time and are hoping to to drive straight through. Monday night may be a no-go for a get together unless anyone wants to stop by and lend a hand (there may be food involved for those that show up). Tuesday night is looking better for me to have the time to do something that doesn't involve packing. I have katatak's phone number and I'm going to call him when I get into El Paso and let him know what my plans are looking like.
BlackEmrald

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2011 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldClick Here to Email BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldDirect Link to This Post
I don't know what route you are taking, but if you go by Houston, I'm here. I live on the northside on I45. Let me know.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2011 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Click Here to Email pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
I'm gona be here until tuesday probabley
PFF
System Bot
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2011 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlackEmrald:

I don't know what route you are taking, but if you go by Houston, I'm here. I live on the northside on I45. Let me know.

No, the route planned runs us through Amarillo, into NM and then south into El Paso...

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2011 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziClick Here to Email 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Meet in Joplin on your way back?
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2011 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

Meet in Joplin on your way back?

We may have time to kill on the way down, we will see.

Edit: we are picking up the Uhaul in Amarillo sometime tomorrow after 2 in the afternoon and we are looking at being in El Paso sometime in the late evening.

[This message has been edited by Rallaster (edited 06-26-2011).]

Rallaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post
Made it to El Paso. Anyone want to see about getting together and hanging out either tonight or tomorrow give me a call
seven-6five three-1eight 6-two-for-9
I'm not sure that I'll have access to the forum the rest of my stay down here and phone is going to be the best way to reach me.
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
Work called and I'm in Vaughn New Mexico for the next few days - no cell service here at the hotel. I won't be able to meet up with you. I'll email your number to Rick88 and Frizlefrak. Maybe they can meet up with you tomrrow evening.

Pat

Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakClick Here to Email FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post
When it rains, it pours......

It's 107 degrees here, and the condensor fan on the A/C unit on my house quit on Saturday. The part will be in Tuesday afternoon, but I may be tied up until they're finished repairing it......stay tuned.....
Rick 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2011 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post
Frizlefrak,

Got in touch w Rallaster. Sent you an email with his location.
Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2011 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakClick Here to Email FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post
Got it....will stop by in a little bit.
Rick 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2011 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post
Frizlefrak and I got to spend some time with Rallaster and talk Fiero's. He told us more about the "makeover" on his Fiero, and took a look at our cars as well. We also got tomeet his sister and father. The are all on their way back home today.

Rallaster, I'm sure you will be glad to get back into a Fiero after driving a U Haul truck across country.
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2011 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post
Just made it home ... Literally, less than an hour ago. I'm tired and falling asleep. I'll post more after some good sleep...
PFF
System Bot
Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2011 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakClick Here to Email FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rallaster:

Just made it home ... Literally, less than an hour ago. I'm tired and falling asleep. I'll post more after some good sleep...

Glad you had a safe trip home. I bet you're exhausted.
fieroguy123

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2011 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Click Here to Email fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Direct Link to This Post
That's awesome you guys were able to get together!

Ya'll seem like some pretty good folk down yonder
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2011 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post
Got some goooooooood sleep. Nothing personal to the El Paso guys, but after 3 days in El Paso with 100+ temps, 65 feels damn good, especially when it's in my bedroom with me sleeping and the A/C is running at max...

Rick88 and Frizlefrak are awesome guys, Rick88 showed up in his Mera, making it the first that I've seen in person, and Frizlefrak was in his newly acquired GT and we talked for about an hour and a half. Good guys, just wish that katatak could have made it..
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2011 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Click Here to Email pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Wish i could have been there. I left out the day you got there.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock