Q. About Mr. Mikes seats by Celthora87GT
Started on: 06-22-2011 04:57 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: Australian on 06-24-2011 07:35 AM
Celthora87GT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2011 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Celthora87GTSend a Private Message to Celthora87GTDirect Link to This Post
Okay so its after his buisiness hours and i want this done tonight. what is the black crap on my seat foam? its arround the headrest speakers and arround where i had a small hole in the seat. Does that need to be removed or can it just be black the way it is?
Thanks
Josh

------------------
1987 Black GT Custom interior with Mr. Mikes seats soon

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2011 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
The black crap is just so that you don't see orange foam through the little holes. It's normal and you don't want to remove it.
americasfuture2k

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2011 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
what is it like to hear headrest speakers?
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2011 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by americasfuture2k:

It is a wonderful experience.
zmcdonal

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2011 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalDirect Link to This Post

Depends a little bit on how tall you are and how you sit in the seat, but I think they are awesome!! It's almost like wearing headphones. I got rid of the pillar speakers in my 87 and installed mr mikes seats with headrest speakers.
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2011 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
well those descriptions just make me want em even more now! haha. it may be a bit before i get around to ordering some mr mikes seat covers. im sure this can be done on the stock seat covers without perforating the headrest cover.
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2011 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post

well those descriptions just make me want em even more now! haha. it may be a bit before i get around to ordering some mr mikes seat covers. im sure this can be done on the stock seat covers without perforating the headrest cover.

No chance it will just be muffled without perforation speaker needs the air to function other wise it will just be a pump.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock