New tattoo by 3.1 88FieroGT
Started on: 06-19-2011 07:05 PM
Replies: 7
Last post by: Australian on 06-20-2011 04:52 AM
3.1 88FieroGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2011 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.1 88FieroGTSend a Private Message to 3.1 88FieroGTDirect Link to This Post
Just got this the other day

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2011 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
Looks like your arse is inflamed...

Edit:

[This message has been edited by skuzzbomer (edited 06-19-2011).]

Rallaster

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2011 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post
Just need to put "Formula" under it...
3.1 88FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2011 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.1 88FieroGTSend a Private Message to 3.1 88FieroGTDirect Link to This Post
Its actually on my chest lol, and why would I put Formula?
Vernon8360

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2011 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 3.1 88FieroGT:

Its actually on my chest lol, and why would I put Formula?

Why "Formula"? Because it has been a long standing custom in the state of Wisconsin that everyone who gets a Pegasus tattoo, honor Rallaster. He is, as a matter of fact, the biggest Formula fan in the state of Indiana. It is for this reason and this reason only that you need to return to the tattoo parlor and have your very nice tattoo completed. It is simply the right thing to do.
3.1 88FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2011 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.1 88FieroGTSend a Private Message to 3.1 88FieroGTDirect Link to This Post
I was not aware of this lmao. The even funnier thing is my first Fiero was a Formula. Still have it but its down for the count at the moment lol.
Rallaster

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2011 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vernon8360:

Why "Formula"? Because it has been a long standing custom in the state of Wisconsin that everyone who gets a Pegasus tattoo, honor Rallaster. He is, as a matter of fact, the biggest Formula fan in the state of Indiana. It is for this reason and this reason only that you need to return to the tattoo parlor and have your very nice tattoo completed. It is simply the right thing to do.

LMAO! That's good stuff. I don't know that I'm the biggest Formula fan, but it's no secret the Formula is my favorite of the Fiero's.
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2011 04:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
I am honored that you used my design.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock