my fiero is cursed :( by Celthora87GT
Started on: 06-18-2011 12:40 AM
Replies: 5
Last post by: Australian on 06-19-2011 03:56 AM
Celthora87GT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2011 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Celthora87GTSend a Private Message to Celthora87GTDirect Link to This Post
Okay so on my ride home from the movies my engine was jolting alot in 1st and 2nd and that is because i needed new dog bone bushings. then my car lost alot of power and got really loud and then got quieter under 3000 rpm and after 3000 it was screaming. i thought this was my clutch and i did a burnout and holy hell did i not have power. so i tried the 25 mph in 5th and it accelerated just fine so my clutch is fine but then i heard a bang. which was in fact my dog bone snapping so this is my theory i lost the inside of my muffler and re cracked my front manifold, my dog bone is toast and i learned i didn't burp my system 100 percent cuz it gurgled really bad in the radiator when i got out of my car. my car hates me and wants me to spend every last penny on her to make her drivable. this was a vent / informant so if anyone has a dog bone and a v8 exhaust system plz PM me!
Thanks
Josh

------------------
1987 Black GT Custom interior with Mr. Mikes seats soon

[This message has been edited by Celthora87GT (edited 06-18-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Gall757

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2011 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Direct Link to This Post
And so to re-cap:

You thought something was wrong with your car, so you drove it harder to find out what was going wrong?
nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2011 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gall757:

And so to re-cap:

You thought something was wrong with your car, so you drove it harder to find out what was going wrong?

That is the best way to really find out what is going on. If you baby it then you may never find out the issue until it completely breaks.
Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2011 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Direct Link to This Post
And so now in addition to having a bad dog bone he has broken motor mounts.
Jev-Fiero-Touge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2011 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jev-Fiero-TougeClick Here to visit Jev-Fiero-Touge's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jev-Fiero-TougeDirect Link to This Post
That is some crazy stuff :P

my car occasionally likes to put the turn signal off( or does everyone have that problem?)

i tilt it to turn right or left and it stays there for like 3 or 5 seconds then goes to normal position then i have to tilt it again and it either repeats it faster or it finally stays there.

And occasionally it will make the whine noise from the intake...And other times it doesn't do it.

All in all, it's the way of the fiero...or cars, they all have their own quirks.

Yours...Likes to eat your pennies,lol.
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2011 03:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
Well mine is a voodoo doll for every fiero problem mine will do the same. I need a new rear minfold and a broken bolt on manifold to fix.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock