Started on: 06-10-2011 05:02 PM
Replies: 77
Last post by: redraif on 07-01-2011 01:22 PM
Falcon Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2011 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroDirect Link to This Post
Would look bad ass if it was using the Pisa Jalapeno kit!
IP: Logged
FierociousGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2011 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:
It must be a joke for you can't drive that car on the road due to the wheels sticking outside the fender. Given that the Fiero suffers from baby brakes those wheels won't help eight.

Excuses, you are just jealous someone beat you too it.

------------------
'88 GT, 3800 SC II, IMSA/MadCurls widebody combo, Choptop, Borla exhaust, GT-One NSX Headlights, RX-8 mirrors.
FGTO Build thread ~> Link

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2011 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
The next fad - keepin' it REAL, Old Skool StylZ.

GT86FASTBACK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2011 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86FASTBACKSend a Private Message to GT86FASTBACKDirect Link to This Post
That is the dumbest thing i have ever seen.....
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2011 02:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Whenever i see a car with big ass DONKS i just shake my head and ask myself what the hell was that person thinking ?

Do they really think that looks good ??!?
DeLorean00

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2011 02:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:
Whenever i see a car with big ass DONKS i just shake my head and ask myself what the hell was that person thinking ?

Do they really think that looks good ??!?

I agree. Its like they try as hard as possible to make their cars as ugly as they can. I just don't get it.

Maybe my opinion would change if I was on welfare.
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2011 02:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DeLorean00:

Personally I think it looks like a HotWheels car.

That's what I thought when I saw the first pic, but the second one...dang, those tires seem a bit too out of proportion, even for a Matchbox car

OneSlowFiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2011 03:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OneSlowFieroSend a Private Message to OneSlowFieroDirect Link to This Post
I have 18"s on my fiero and would not go any bigger. My caprice has 17" American racing rims and in my opinion puts donks to shame haha. Are the rims on that hummer really wood???

I'd buy that fiero just to save it. Or make it a 4x4 xD
joshh44

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2011 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for joshh44Send a Private Message to joshh44Direct Link to This Post
not to sure of actual size but guessing 26 - 32" rims. hand crafted custom chrome rims that is

KraigG

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2011 02:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KraigGSend a Private Message to KraigGDirect Link to This Post
Does that thing have blue plates? (at least on the rear)
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2011 02:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by joshh44:

not to sure of actual size but guessing 26 - 32" rims. hand crafted custom chrome rims that is

*pops shirt and turns had sideways*
My scrapper bike go hard, i dont need no car.
Im so hood Nikkka
PFF
System Bot
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2011 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
He probably didn't like to drive through 12" puddles when it rained...so he just rolled over them
Nick
AWDimpreza-L

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2011 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AWDimpreza-LSend a Private Message to AWDimpreza-LDirect Link to This Post
If that thing is a duke, can you imagine how slow it is? Nothing like 300 lbs (of each rim) of un-spring weight.
PerKr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2011 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PerKrClick Here to visit PerKr's HomePageSend a Private Message to PerKrDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by joshh44:

notice: no brakes. single-gear. stupid wheels. I bet this guy is a future SUV-with-chrome-wheels-taller-than-your-neighbours-house owner.

[This message has been edited by PerKr (edited 06-13-2011).]

Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2011 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2011 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Ive never seen a car or truck with any bigger than 18" look good except "Bigfoot". I prefer 16" myself. I guess its a matter of taste...some people got none....
DeLorean00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2011 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

Ive never seen a car or truck with any bigger than 18" look good except "Bigfoot". I prefer 16" myself. I guess its a matter of taste...some people got none....

We get is some Chrysler 300c SRT8s at work with factory 20's and they look really nice, pretty much if they come factory big I like them. But any big aftermarket chrome wheels just are not my style.

But then again I am a guy that every car he owns except my Fiero has stock wheels.

[This message has been edited by DeLorean00 (edited 06-13-2011).]

86fieroEarl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 117
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2011 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlDirect Link to This Post
That transmission being a stick or auto is probally hurting bad LOL
I see this alot in florida hahahahaha
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2011 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
i would offroad the crap out of that.
iced_theater

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2011 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for iced_theaterSend a Private Message to iced_theaterDirect Link to This Post
Even LX cars *Chrysler 300, Dodge Magnum, Dodge Charger* look goofy with anything over 22". Even 22" is really on the edge of too big depending on what style the wheel is.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2011 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by iced_theater:

Even LX cars *Chrysler 300, Dodge Magnum, Dodge Charger* look goofy with anything over 22". Even 22" is really on the edge of too big depending on what style the wheel is.

Once a wheel reaches or goes beyond the size of a 18-wheeler. That's when it's time to rethink the idea. 18-wheelers roll with 22.5" wheels (If I'm not mistaken).

PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2011 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
How did they even do that? Suspension lift? Is there that much articulation to lower the spindles that far? Maybe it just looks hard to fit them and still turn.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 06-14-2011).]

nmw75

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2011 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nmw75Send a Private Message to nmw75Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Alex4mula:

You guys just don't get it. You only see the negative. Can't you see how easy it is to change the oil, starter, fuel filter, etc. on it??

Hey, with those, my floor jack would actually fit under the engine cradle!

I still dont get why anyone would think that looks good.

------------------
86 GT
87 coupe restoration project.

Darksyde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2011 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeDirect Link to This Post

Once a wheel reaches or goes beyond the size of a 18-wheeler. That's when it's time to rethink the idea. 18-wheelers roll with 22.5" wheels (If I'm not mistaken).

300's can easily pull of 24's with no mods and still look tasteful. As far as semi tires, either 22.5 or 24. So you are correct.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2011 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
A Chopped 300;

A normal 300.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2011 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003
Take it from me. Anything beyond 26.7" on the rear of any Fiero will cause interference. Hit a bump and your "kissing" the fender well. Long time ago I tested a 265/30/22 on #011 and it was too big.
Darksyde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2011 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeDirect Link to This Post
lol I know what a 300 looks like, I own one.
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2011 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post

i like that. but i wouldnt spend the money to do that to one.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2011 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by americasfuture2k:

I like that, but I wouldnt spend the money to do that to one.

IMHO that's the car that should've been in the new movie, "Green Hornet."

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2011 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

Take it from me. Anything beyond 26.7" on the rear of any Fiero will cause interference. Hit a bump and your "kissing" the fender well.

Talk about a fender kisser, took this pic a few days ago, he may be driving on sidewalls in the corners:

mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2011 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
While what you say is true, I really like the slim profile tire look on that Golf.
PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2011 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Talk about a fender kisser, took this pic a few days ago, he may be driving on sidewalls in the corners:

There's a video on Youtube that promotes this type of "rolling" on sides. I think somebody posted a picture of a car here. Either way, it's a stupid tend. The tire co$t from doing this type of "rolling" is plain stupid.
AWDimpreza-L

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2011 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AWDimpreza-LSend a Private Message to AWDimpreza-LDirect Link to This Post
Its referred to as "hella flush" and its hella retarded.

------------------
84 2m4 72 whp 108 wtq, stock.

Darksyde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2011 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeDirect Link to This Post
it may look silly but the trend of stretching tires has been going on for decades.
Mickey_Moose

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2011 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DeLorean00:

I saw this today at work. I about died laughing. But it's for sale, $1,600 and this beauty could be all yours!! Enjoy!!

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

That’s hilarious…looks like someone whose pants are too short.
Francis T

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2011 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mickey_Moose:

That’s hilarious…looks like someone whose pants are too short.

Nice car too bad about the Getto look, but then it is a Ca, car

DeLorean00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2011 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Direct Link to This Post
I made it on that will buff out!!

http://cars.failblog.org/20...who-would-sell-that/
redraif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2011 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifDirect Link to This Post
Wow... and I thought I had seen it all... Poor fiero. That motor is just straining I'm sure. I would not want to be in there in a panic stop situation... LOL! Or maybe you just roll over the car in front of you! LOL!

We have the 80s "box" style cars with the 24-26s all over. They are either painted in some candy/gum paint scheme, actual candy color paint (usually poorly done), or rusted out and dented up! 90% of them, I would say the cars rims cost more then the car. The 90s "bubble" cars are not much better! All rolling on chrome that looks more like a pizza pan then a rim. The chargers, challengers, camaros, 300s, and magnums can pull off the 22 range and not look too bad. I just really hate the "chrome" donk look. At least keep it color keyed and deep dish so its not so... so.... over-bling!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock