cooling troubles solved!!! new problem arrose:( by Celthora87GT
Started on: 05-22-2011 09:33 PM
Replies: 0
Last post by: Celthora87GT on 05-22-2011 09:33 PM
Celthora87GT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2011 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Celthora87GTSend a Private Message to Celthora87GTDirect Link to This Post
As you all know i have been having some cooling issues. well this is what happened, i went to NAPA today and picked up my lower hose that goes to the water pump and to the undercarriage pipe. Thinking this was my problem i replaced it in a restaurants parking lot because the day before my car was spewing coolant everywhere. while it was spewing i couldn't figure out where it was coming from because i didn't have my key to open the deck lid.... stupid me. anyway, i got there and jacked it up took the wheel off and people were starring lol!! anyway got it replaced and filled with coolant and when i turned it on it was still spewing but i could see where it was coming from and to my glee it was the hose under the thick one on the filler neck. the hose was cut in half so i chopped the bad part off and re attached it. and now no more leaks YAYYYYYYYY but driving home i lost all brakes and i didnt re hook my E brake up thinking id have to drop the engine. but thankfully i had a friend drive behind me while i downshifted to brake. thankfully i knew what to do. any who thanks all for reading this long paragraph.
Thanks
Josh

------------------
1987 Black GT Custom interior with Mr. Mikes seats soon

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave