What did you name your fiero? by fyrehazrd
Started on: 05-20-2011 06:24 PM
Replies: 95
Last post by: newin55 on 07-07-2011 09:43 PM
fyrehazrd

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fyrehazrdClick Here to visit fyrehazrd's HomePageSend a Private Message to fyrehazrdDirect Link to This Post
I've been thinking about it ever since i got my 85 gt and nothing has stuck to well....well this might be corny but i love it. I shall call my Fiero "The Fierogue" But i'm still curious to see what everyone else has called there projects/finished goods

Wes
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Xyster

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XysterSend a Private Message to XysterDirect Link to This Post
The names I call my Fiero aren't appropriate for younger ears.
My motorcycle is Xyster though.

[This message has been edited by Xyster (edited 05-26-2011).]

Mcfleev-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mcfleev-OSend a Private Message to Mcfleev-ODirect Link to This Post
"Fantasy" is her name
but I have called her FiFi

[This message has been edited by Mcfleev-O (edited 05-20-2011).]

fyrehazrd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fyrehazrdClick Here to visit fyrehazrd's HomePageSend a Private Message to fyrehazrdDirect Link to This Post
Lol yep virgin ears don't need to get busted i suppose . Also Fantasy, i like that ;]
Wes
RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
For me, cars name themselves. Mine hasn't told me it's name yet.
starlightcoupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for starlightcoupeSend a Private Message to starlightcoupeDirect Link to This Post
Car.
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Pontiac Fiero.
shaggyizzy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shaggyizzySend a Private Message to shaggyizzyDirect Link to This Post
I named her Fiona. I think somebody might have already named their Fiero Fiona, but i didn't know that until I named her. oh well..I think there's room for two Fiona's

fyrehazrd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fyrehazrdClick Here to visit fyrehazrd's HomePageSend a Private Message to fyrehazrdDirect Link to This Post
Nice car ! and its nice to see how many people are responding to this :] i'm enjoying the names and also car make sure to inform me when she gives you her name ;]
Wes
CogFieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CogFieroGTSend a Private Message to CogFieroGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xyster:

The names I call my Fiero aren't appropriate for younger ears.

dido
Fiero84Freak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:
Pontiac Fiero.

Ditto.

It kind of already has a name. The only other thing you can call it is the multiple explitives that get yelled at it, say for instance when you can't remove the front exhaust manifold bolts on a 2.8L and you break a few off or you're tired of the duke and try dropping the cradle only to have the front bolts spin freely in their cages.
PFF
System Bot
DrRodey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrRodeyClick Here to visit DrRodey's HomePageSend a Private Message to DrRodeyDirect Link to This Post
Katie...

------------------
Hi... My names Dan, and i'm addicted to Fieros.
'88 Formula CONVERTIBLE (waiting new life in the form of a 3.4DOHC/5 spd)

jasonfox

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-20-2011 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jasonfoxSend a Private Message to jasonfoxDirect Link to This Post
My first was named "lady." can't name the other unless I finish it.
fyrehazrd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fyrehazrdClick Here to visit fyrehazrd's HomePageSend a Private Message to fyrehazrdDirect Link to This Post
I'm glad this post is grabbing peoples attentions and its good to see the community sharing there names with each other ;]

Wes
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post

------------------
Notchback GT - I shall call him Judas

[This message has been edited by skuzzbomer (edited 05-20-2011).]

elusivedotone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for elusivedotoneSend a Private Message to elusivedotoneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RACE:

For me, cars name themselves. Mine hasn't told me it's name yet.

I whole heartedly agree on this.
ARKaiser

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ARKaiserSend a Private Message to ARKaiserDirect Link to This Post
My first was Little Red (86 SE). Then we got Miss Rose T Fiero (87 coupe). As an anniversary present my wife and I gave each other Anni DeMule (86 GT). Next came Ciliegia Rosso - better known as R2A2 or simply R2 (88 coupe). Little Red has left us and I am not sure but I think she still carries the same moniker for her new owners.

Each of them has their own stories and tell them in their own unique ways. Members of the Michigan Fiero Club have been able to read several of them in the clubs newsletters. All of them have a e-mail address. Miss Rose has her own charge accounts with several online companies. R2 has her own facebook account.

And my name is Rick - and I have an addiction to Fiero's.
fyrehazrd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fyrehazrdClick Here to visit fyrehazrd's HomePageSend a Private Message to fyrehazrdDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ARKaiser:
I have an addiction to Fiero's.

i think we all do :]

Wes
dmcgreene

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dmcgreeneSend a Private Message to dmcgreeneDirect Link to This Post
a female friend named mine casper then she named all the other cars in my driveway lol
Bradley Jay

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradley JaySend a Private Message to Bradley JayDirect Link to This Post
My Fiero is nameless, but if I had to give it a name I'd name it Mitzi, after my mother who left it to me.
fieroterry22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroterry22Send a Private Message to fieroterry22Direct Link to This Post
1985 Fiero "GT" named Get'in There. More work to be had.
PFF
System Bot
ULTRA-kV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ULTRA-kV6Send a Private Message to ULTRA-kV6Direct Link to This Post
Her name is Jennifer. After Ferris Bueller's sister, who had a white notchie in the movie. She's bright purple now, but i picked out a new shade of gunmetal for her today.
fyrehazrd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fyrehazrdClick Here to visit fyrehazrd's HomePageSend a Private Message to fyrehazrdDirect Link to This Post
make sure to post pic of that gunmetal after your paint her!
hammer18

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hammer18Send a Private Message to hammer18Direct Link to This Post
lady friend calls it, death trap. lol needless to say she hasnt ridden in it.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeDirect Link to This Post

------------------

fyrehazrd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fyrehazrdClick Here to visit fyrehazrd's HomePageSend a Private Message to fyrehazrdDirect Link to This Post
Im digging that name randye lol

Wes
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Petey III. It got this name as Petey was the name that GTGeff gave to his white Formula that he let us borrow while we were in Frazee last year. Last December, I found a twin of Petey at a local dealership, except that it was a 5-speed. Since GTGeff has both a Petey, and Petey II, mine became Petey III. I instantly fell in love with the Formula he let us use.

Petey (GTGeff's)

Petey II (GTGeff's)

Petey III

J-Holland

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for J-HollandSend a Private Message to J-HollandDirect Link to This Post
The 85 Econo was "The Car of Many Colors". The first 86 SE was never named but the second one was named Lazarus, because its engine came out of the first 86 when it was totaled in the front. The 86 GT is referred to as the Rescue.
fyrehazrd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fyrehazrdClick Here to visit fyrehazrd's HomePageSend a Private Message to fyrehazrdDirect Link to This Post
Wow those are some nice pics, and its an honor to see you post on my thread Hulki! Nice story btw :]
Wes

[This message has been edited by fyrehazrd (edited 05-20-2011).]

Silentassassin185

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silentassassin185Send a Private Message to Silentassassin185Direct Link to This Post
My wife calls her Kandi. Says a stripper name fits her since I'm always throwing money at it.
fyrehazrd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fyrehazrdClick Here to visit fyrehazrd's HomePageSend a Private Message to fyrehazrdDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Silentassassin185:

My wife calls her Kandi. Says a stripper name fits her since I'm always throwing money at it.

Thats pretty legit lol
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
simple......

------------------

My build Thread
http://www.tylerstoy.com

fyrehazrd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fyrehazrdClick Here to visit fyrehazrd's HomePageSend a Private Message to fyrehazrdDirect Link to This Post
Your car was actually the first one i saw on this forum i loved the name black widow and then a week later i saw the red on the back so it made it better lol XD

Wes
SoCal Jim

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SoCal JimSend a Private Message to SoCal JimDirect Link to This Post
'88 Yellow GT = = Woodstock
'88 Formula ------- Money Pit
'87 Red Pro-Street - - Hot Rod

That's my three Jim

www.jimsfiero.com
Logan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LoganSend a Private Message to LoganDirect Link to This Post
blackrams

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
Never even thought about naming any of them. Not sure I want to go there. Seems a little strange to give a personal name to a car. I identify my cars by what engine is installed.
Makes it easier than saying the red one, the white one or whatever.

------------------
Ron

G_Reaper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for G_ReaperClick Here to visit G_Reaper's HomePageSend a Private Message to G_ReaperDirect Link to This Post
I love this thread! Mine is Reaper. When I first bought him he had a skull air freshener hanging from the mirror and I took it as a sign. Have never touched it.
Sorry for the dirty window. He needs a bath BIG time.

------------------
1987 Pontiac Fiero GT Notchback - dropped 2.5 inches - cold air intake - no cat - cherry bomb equipped
If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88MPH your gonna see some serious sh*t.

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
mine is RoBoChOp!
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2011 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwDirect Link to This Post
Suprised no one said "Money Pit" yet...

Mine is VF1J, although it's not done yet.

------------------

G_Reaper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2011 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for G_ReaperClick Here to visit G_Reaper's HomePageSend a Private Message to G_ReaperDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SoCal Jim:

'88 Yellow GT = = Woodstock
'88 Formula ------- Money Pit
'87 Red Pro-Street - - Hot Rod

That's my three Jim

www.jimsfiero.com

Jim did already! His '88 Formula AKA Money Pit
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C