What did you name your fiero? by fyrehazrd
Started on: 05-20-2011 06:24 PM
Replies: 95
Last post by: newin55 on 07-07-2011 09:43 PM
indyguy

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2011 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguySend a Private Message to indyguyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

The only thing more gay than naming your car is to put the name on it somewhere.

Just my opinion.

Well party pooper someone starts a fun thread and you just hafta jump in with your poopy attitude. Don't post if you have a negative opinion about it. It's not a debate or tech talk or 3800sc vs v8 or whatever. Its just a fun thread! Back to the fun lets here some more names and pics behind those names. Oh and that's Chrissy in my signature. EDIT I own page 3!

------------------

88 Formula 3400
87 Se V6
87 coupe
86 Fastback GT
99 GTP

[This message has been edited by indyguy (edited 05-24-2011).]

IP: Logged
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2011 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadDirect Link to This Post
My apologies - just got 11 stitches in my forehead and I'm a tad grouchy.

Maybe I should name one of my cars the Douchebag Express?

My late wife always wanted me to name our V-8 Formula "The Great White Shark", as it's silver over white, and the Formula nose does kinda look shark-like.

Again, my apologies.

Joe Douchebag

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 05-24-2011).]

skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2011 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

My apologies - just got 11 stitches in my forehead and I'm a tad grouchy.

Maybe I should name one of my cars the Douchebag Express?

My late wife always wanted me to name our V-8 Formula "The Great White Shark", as it's silver over white, and the Formula nose does kinda look shark-like.

Again, my apologies.

Joe Douchebag

It's all good... I'm sorry about the knee-jerk reaction and the douchebag comment.

I hope your dome heals up quicky.

(Douchebag Express sounds like a terrible amateur adult film I once almost didn't appear in )
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2011 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadDirect Link to This Post
So you WERE in it?

Can you post it up for us?
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2011 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsDirect Link to This Post
I have not named any of mine but since they were all total restoration projects, I guess that "Money Pit" would be appropriate.

Nelson
pavo_roddy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2011 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jasonfox:

My first was named "lady." can't name the other unless I finish it.

Hi all,

That ever gonna be done? Hehe........

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines....
Enzo Ferrari...

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen.... An anvancement, of others
voices I came across. S.F, hint, it's a car manufacturer....

pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2011 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyDirect Link to This Post

pavo_roddy

4351 posts
Member since Apr 2004
HI all

Almost forgot that wave thingy! HAha.... 1 question before I put the name for a designated car of my thoughts out there. Will this name be protected by the "Fiero Community"? Meaning, will me and noone else be allowed to use this name on another Fiero?? Could actually understand if others like the name though, ....... Yep, she's a keeper, this name!! Sorry for sounding paranoid, hmmmphhh, won't even use the name around car, motorcycle, truck people, as I am affraid someone else my use it for their project, don't have a Fiero to call any name right now.....

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Enzo Ferrari...

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen.... An anvancement, of others

pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2011 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyDirect Link to This Post

pavo_roddy

4351 posts
Member since Apr 2004

Originally posted by skuzzbomer:

It's all good... (Douchebag Express sounds like a terrible amateur adult film I once almost didn't appear in )

Hi all,

NO WAVE thingy for this one, but.... EWWWWWWWWEEEEEEIE!!! LMAO!!!! I luv it!!!! The commradierie (SP?) of people around here!!!!

------------------
Enzo Ferrari....

Enzo Ferrari...

Rick 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2011 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post
While I usually don't think about naming cars, two of ours have picked up names. My fiero is named "Sophia" as in Sophia Lauren. It is an 88 Mera. The name seemed appropriate with the sexy Italian bodywork, and its arrest me red color.

My wife's toy is named "Sharkey". It is a Sebring Silver C5 Corvette. She also has a rubber shark mascot attached to the top of the dashmat that keeps it eye on the road for prey.....
jw3

Feedback score:    (44)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2011 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jw3Send a Private Message to jw3Direct Link to This Post
I just found this thread and had to add to it. I believe that if you don't name it you don't love it. $.02. Her name is Lacey for obvious reasons.
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2011 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Franken-car... And the plates back it up. FRNKNCR
PFF
System Bot
shawnk

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2011 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnkSend a Private Message to shawnkDirect Link to This Post
This is Reba 88 GT

And the so far nameless silver 88GT. I need a proper name for it. Non running for 5 years and when I found it moss was growing on the bodywork and it had those tree mushrooms growing out of the belt line. Any suggestions for a good name for a misfit?
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2011 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post
I call it Vera.
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2011 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post
I call mine Fierobird. It always messes people up and makes them think for a second.
Darbji

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2011 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarbjiSend a Private Message to DarbjiDirect Link to This Post
Mines name is Faro. I have a chronic habit of purposely mispronouncing the names of cars and it kind of caught on. My other cars are Nitro Claudio Vyvian G1 and G2.
newin55

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2011 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newin55Send a Private Message to newin55Direct Link to This Post
I adopted mine so it already had a name. It was named by some guy named Archie.

------------------
Purple Pavement Eater
V8, Chop top, coil-overs, 12" brakes, notchback GT
Imagined and created by Rich Warber

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave