Fiero dreams by shaggyizzy
Started on: 05-20-2011 02:03 PM
Replies: 2
Last post by: shaggyizzy on 05-20-2011 02:39 PM
shaggyizzy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shaggyizzySend a Private Message to shaggyizzyDirect Link to This Post
For the last few weeks i've been dreaming about Fiero's almost every night. I can't really remember them but i do know that there was definitely a Fiero presence, lol. So i was wondering, is anybody else having dreams about Fiero's? I know it's kind of an odd topic, but it would be sorta interesting if I wasn't the only one.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
JetroGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JetroGTSend a Private Message to JetroGTDirect Link to This Post
I can only rember one. I was in a yellow 88GT with my dad driving down a winding road in the autum. Then there was fallen tree laying in the road. We stopped and my dad turned to me and said, "Now what?" We got out of the car, which then srank down to a much smaller car. I picked up the car, hopped over the log, sat the car down and kept driving. LOL.
shaggyizzy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shaggyizzySend a Private Message to shaggyizzyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JetroGT:

I can only rember one. I was in a yellow 88GT with my dad driving down a winding road in the autum. Then there was fallen tree laying in the road. We stopped and my dad turned to me and said, "Now what?" We got out of the car, which then srank down to a much smaller car. I picked up the car, hopped over the log, sat the car down and kept driving. LOL.

hahaha that's awesome! Sounds like the kind of dreams I have, doesn't make sense at all, but in the dream it's totally normal!
In my dreams something bad always happends to my Fiero, like i hit something or something just falls off. and then i have to figure out a way to fix it. OR i'm in a really awesome Fiero and i'm really happy and excited about it..but that never lasts long enough =/

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock