Do you have a stock stereo? by G_Reaper
Started on: 05-12-2011 11:46 PM
Replies: 2
Last post by: G_Reaper on 05-13-2011 03:30 AM
G_Reaper

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2011 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for G_ReaperClick Here to visit G_Reaper's HomePageSend a Private Message to G_ReaperDirect Link to This Post
If your looking here you have a stock stereo and I need some assistance.
I need 2 pictures.
1 needs to be a picture of the wires of the stereo harness that plug into the stereo (colors).
2 needs to be a picture of the wires that are wired into the pin connectors that plug into the stereo. I think I have my wiring sorted but all my stereo does is light up when I switch the key over to run. Any help here would be hot.

Cheers,
Cody (86_Fiero WCF)
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2011 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Will this work?
G_Reaper

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2011 03:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for G_ReaperClick Here to visit G_Reaper's HomePageSend a Private Message to G_ReaperDirect Link to This Post
Antuzzi this is awesome! I'll take it with me (on my phone) tomorrow and see if it all checks out. I think the PO when he replaced the front speakers just left the wires. It would explain my extra 4 wires (tan and grey, dark green and light green) but that other grey wire. I don't know where that one goes. I bought an aftermarket harness to plug the factory stereo back in but some (most) if the wires don't match up. It's annoying.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock