5th Alps Excursion Bad Toelz/Germany by MrBoernie
Started on: 05-04-2011 02:46 AM
Replies: 29
Last post by: randye on 09-08-2011 12:47 PM
MrBoernie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 02:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MrBoernieClick Here to visit MrBoernie's HomePageSend a Private Message to MrBoernieDirect Link to This Post
Hello fellow Fiero enthusiasts!

We are happy to announce the "Alps Excursion Bad Toelz" Fiero Meeting
2011! We hope some PFF members will be able to join us this time. Every
Fiero enthusiast is welcome - with or without a Fiero!

The essential info can be found here: http://www.fiero-performanc...hrt/index_en.html

If you are curious what the meeting will be like, please check out these
PFF posts from the previous two years:
2009: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...110502-1-077647.html
2010: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/082623.html

------------------
My wife told me to choose: her or my Fieros... I miss her sometimes!

1984 Indy #1495
1988 GT #18689

[This message has been edited by MrBoernie (edited 05-05-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Axdrenalin

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AxdrenalinClick Here to visit Axdrenalin's HomePageSend a Private Message to AxdrenalinDirect Link to This Post
Would love to be able to participate, but alas, I've not been in Germany since 1992. Love the country, the people and the mountains down South! You guys be sure and post a lot of pictures from the event once it's over.

Ax
Vernon8360

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post
I just checked out all the German Fiero pictures. What a great time and for me a trip in the past. I was stationed just North of Stuttgart for several years, back in the 70's. I drove a VW that I purchased in Lockport, NY, had shipped to Germany and had a ball driving and sight seeing on the German roads and the Autobahn. And all the castles that King Ludwig had built were wonderful and incredable to see. I got to drive by one on my way to work each day. Living in Germany was a terrific experience and the military was quite an education. Keep posting those pictures.
KissMySSFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroDirect Link to This Post
I just got the email. Thanks for the reminder.
Unless I can't get away that weekend, I'll be there.
It's about a 3 1/2 hour drive.

------------------
SSFiero@Aol.com 87 Gt-5spd-62k miles.

1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post
MrBoernie sir, you take some amazing pictures of some even more amazing cars!

Those threads are very drool-worthy. Hope you have an excellent turn out and a great time the 5th time around.
MrBoernie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 02:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MrBoernieClick Here to visit MrBoernie's HomePageSend a Private Message to MrBoernieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KissMySSFiero:

I just got the email. Thanks for the reminder.
Unless I can't get away that weekend, I'll be there.
It's about a 3 1/2 hour drive.

Nice to hear. I think you can meet Oliver (fieroluke) at Erlangen and go together to Bad Toelz. It's on your way.
Maybe Andy (also an U.S. citizens) with his "special" Fiero is joining our meeting. He lives in Erlangen too.

That's Andys Fiero:

Andy is the guy on the right side:

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

MrBoernie sir, you take some amazing pictures of some even more amazing cars!

Those threads are very drool-worthy. Hope you have an excellent turn out and a great time the 5th time around.

Thank you. Of course I'll post many pictures from the meeting!

------------------

1984 Indy #1495
1988 GT #18689

[This message has been edited by MrBoernie (edited 05-05-2011).]

fieroluke

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierolukeClick Here to visit fieroluke's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierolukeDirect Link to This Post
I'm very much looking forward!

Andy's Fiero is awesome, Mr. boernie's Fieros both look stunning, Reinhold's looks brand new with the new paint!
I'll park my daily driver Fiero down the street and keep half a mile behind during the cruise so that I don't ruin the pictures with my old clunker ;-)
Just kidding ;-) (about the keeping behind,not about the clunker ;-)

Hope to see some Fieros from other countries!

Oliver

------------------
Visit my website: www.fieros.de for lots of technical and other Fiero related information
Maroon 87 GT daily driver with Firebird Body Control Module, Power Window Controllers and Dash mounted Scantool/Trip Computer

MrBoernie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2011 01:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MrBoernieClick Here to visit MrBoernie's HomePageSend a Private Message to MrBoernieDirect Link to This Post
Last preparations for the 5th Alps Excursion:

Now our Fieros seems to be ready!

------------------
biggest Fieromeeting in Germany: http://www.fiero-performanc...dfahrt/index_en.html

1984 Indy #1495
1988 GT #18689

Donster

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2011 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DonsterSend a Private Message to DonsterDirect Link to This Post
I have only one word to say:

Geil!

\D

------------------
Life Is Good!

germangt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2011 05:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for germangtSend a Private Message to germangtDirect Link to This Post
Hi everyone!

This is just a reminder that the 5th Alps Fiero excursion will be taking place this weekend!
If you registered and can' come, please let us know so we can plan accordingly.
But if you haven' registered yet and want to drop by on short notice, you're more than welcome to do so.

We're looking forward to seeing you this weekend!

Here are some pics from last year: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/082623.html
KissMySSFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2011 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroDirect Link to This Post
I won't be able to make it. I'm leaving for the states on Friday.
Are there any other event in the coming months?

------------------
SSFiero@Aol.com 87 Gt-5spd-62k miles.

PFF
System Bot
germangt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2011 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for germangtSend a Private Message to germangtDirect Link to This Post
@KissMySSFiero:

I´m very sorry to hear, you couldn´t make it to us. Maybe next year. If there is an other meeting this year. we will tell you.
;-)
MrBoernie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2011 05:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MrBoernieClick Here to visit MrBoernie's HomePageSend a Private Message to MrBoernieDirect Link to This Post
Hello,

here's a short video of our meeting last saturday.

Pictures coming soon...

------------------
biggest Fieromeeting in Germany: http://www.fiero-performanc...dfahrt/index_en.html

1984 Indy #1495
1988 GT #18689

MrBoernie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2011 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MrBoernieClick Here to visit MrBoernie's HomePageSend a Private Message to MrBoernieDirect Link to This Post
Here are the pics from the meeting last saturday. Enjoy it!

------------------

1984 Indy #1495
1988 GT #18689

L67

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 219
User Banned

Report this Post09-07-2011 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for L67Send a Private Message to L67Direct Link to This Post
Enjoyed the pictures.
fieroluke

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2011 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierolukeClick Here to visit fieroluke's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierolukeDirect Link to This Post
Gorgeous pictures, wish I could have been there longer!
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2011 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootDirect Link to This Post
Nice pics...looks like a good turnout and a beautiful drive.

On a side note...what rims are these? CCW SP510? Anyone have a side profile of this car? I noticed them in the first round of pics and was hoping for a better shot of them here.
MrBoernie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2011 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MrBoernieClick Here to visit MrBoernie's HomePageSend a Private Message to MrBoernieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CowsPatoot:

Nice pics...looks like a good turnout and a beautiful drive.

On a side note...what rims are these? CCW SP510? Anyone have a side profile of this car? I noticed them in the first round of pics and was hoping for a better shot of them here.

these are some no longer produced 8x18inch wheels from "KING" with 225 in front and 245 in rear.

------------------

1984 Indy #1495
1988 GT #18689

Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2011 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post
Nice pictures! How did a "token" Ferrari get in the group? At first I thought it was a Mera.
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2011 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
That was AWESOME!! Beautiful pictures, looks like a wonderful time! Can I bring my fiero when I go on vacation in Poland next may? Haha I wish!!! What a huge turn out.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2011 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

That is an impressive turnout of Fieros !

Some clubs or events in the states can't get that many cars to attend.

Awesome job.
PFF
System Bot
hypo327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2011 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hypo327Send a Private Message to hypo327Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by MrBoernie:

Last preparations for the 5th Alps Excursion:

Now our Fieros seems to be ready!

Does your club have it's own shop to work on your Fieros? If so, that;s one intense club!!!
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2011 01:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rick 88:

Nice pictures! How did a "token" Ferrari get in the group? At first I thought it was a Mera.

I assumed it was a Mera also...I didn't look close enough. Definitely a real Ferrari.
MrBoernie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2011 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MrBoernieClick Here to visit MrBoernie's HomePageSend a Private Message to MrBoernieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hypo327:

Does your club have it's own shop to work on your Fieros? If so, that;s one intense club!!!

No not a own shop. Reinhold (germangt) works as a mechanic and on the weekend we can use the shop where he works. But it's also fine.

------------------

1984 Indy #1495
1988 GT #18689

MrBoernie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2011 02:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MrBoernieClick Here to visit MrBoernie's HomePageSend a Private Message to MrBoernieDirect Link to This Post

MrBoernie

108 posts
Member since May 2004

Originally posted by Rick 88:

Originally posted by CowsPatoot:

I assumed it was a Mera also...I didn't look close enough. Definitely a real Ferrari.

Yes, it's a real Ferrari. Rudi, the driver of the Ferrari owns 5 Fieros. He was on the way to a Ferrari meeting on Sunday and joined us on saturday.

------------------

1984 Indy #1495
1988 GT #18689

fieroluke

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2011 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierolukeClick Here to visit fieroluke's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierolukeDirect Link to This Post
What a bunch of nice cars, and what a bunch of nice people! I like the picture with the lineup at the beer temple best (although it's a close call).

Unfortunately that weekend all roads around Munich were packed, so it took us 4 hours for the drive from the north of Munich to the southern tip of the Tegern lake. Isn't stop and go at 100 degrees fun ;-) (in a Fiero, it can be, even with the constant fear of overheating ;-)

Let's hope this impressive turnout motivates even more people to participate next year (and get their cars fixed in time for the meeting ;-p )
Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2011 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by MrBoernie:

Yes, it's a real Ferrari. Rudi, the driver of the Ferrari owns 5 Fieros. He was on the way to a Ferrari meeting on Sunday and joined us on saturday.

It's nice to know that someone who drives a Ferrari can appreciate a Fiero too. It is also nice to see so many Fiero's together, and being well taken care of. For an older model it has a great fan base. Why has the Fiero been popular with people in Germany? In the US, people either love them, or think they all catch on fire.......

[This message has been edited by Rick 88 (edited 09-08-2011).]

nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2011 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post

Favorite picture and my current wallpaper. Breathtaking view.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2011 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 09-08-2011).]

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2011 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeDirect Link to This Post

randye

13838 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Originally posted by fieroluke:

What a bunch of nice cars, and what a bunch of nice people! I like the picture with the lineup at the beer temple best (although it's a close call).

Unfortunately that weekend all roads around Munich were packed, so it took us 4 hours for the drive from the north of Munich to the southern tip of the Tegern lake. Isn't stop and go at 100 degrees fun ;-) (in a Fiero, it can be, even with the constant fear of overheating ;-)

Let's hope this impressive turnout motivates even more people to participate next year (and get their cars fixed in time for the meeting ;-p )

"Beer Temple"

I LIKE that!!

The term "Beer Temple" has now been officially added to my personal lexicon.

Thank You!

I am now off to worship at the Beer Temple......

------------------

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock