Started on: 05-03-2011 04:07 PM
Replies: 15
Last post by: labbe001 on 05-05-2011 09:39 AM
Jonesy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyDirect Link to This Post
http://tuscaloosa.craigslis.../cto/2335869383.html

Not mine, friend from work found it and showed it to me.. Id actually like to get it, but i dont have the time, space or money to start another Fiero project. (wanna finish the current one first.) So i thought id let you guys know about it in case anybody wanted to snatch it up for a fix-er-upper..

Has two Fiero for sale. $200 each.. One is an Indy, the other just a Duke Fiero.. Looks like he bought the fiero as a parts car to restore the indy, but never got too it or something.. The Indy looks like it needs lots of love and care before its something to be proud of, but hey, its an Indy for only $200, im sure someone here could do something with it.. Both cars are white, the Fiero is the top two pics, and the Indy is the bottom two.. The Indy really doesnt look all that bad, interior looks fairly decent, at least the seats look good. And i cant see any body damage, hard to tell from the pictures though..

So for $400 you could get an Indy, and a parts car to help restore it with.. Not a bad deal. I bet the Indy parts alone would be worth much more than $200..

[This message has been edited by Jonesy (edited 05-03-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post
It may cost $400 to get them out of that field
DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTDirect Link to This Post
It sucks the window in the Indy is down....probably been down since it was parked there. I can't imagine it has power to put them up /down and well....it's down.

[This message has been edited by DLCLK87GT (edited 05-03-2011).]

johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
Guys that is down the road from my neck of the woods...I'll go over and take a looksee.
Fiero84Freak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakDirect Link to This Post
I'm always amazed honestly at the whole "ran when park" wording people used in ads. If it "ran", why was it "parked"? Shouldn't the correct wording be "It got-a-problem-and-I-didn't-want-to-throw-the-chunk-of-change-to-fix-it-so-I-parked-it-when-I-probably-should-have-just-got-rid-of-it-when-I-could-have so I parked it"? It for sure doesn't look like it's going to run now... at least not in any sort of safe driveable manner without serious work.
02greens10

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 02greens10Send a Private Message to 02greens10Direct Link to This Post
Someone pick those up. I don't like scrapping vehicles, but it's probably worth $200 just junking it not counting the parts you can get.
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by DLCLK87GT:

It sucks the window in the Indy is down....probably been down since it was parked there.

It looks like they tried to cover the window with a tarp, the tire put there to hold it down...but after 6 months the tarp disintegrated. In other words the Indy interior is trashed.
KraigG

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KraigGSend a Private Message to KraigGDirect Link to This Post
Wasn't Tuscaloosa recently almost wiped off the map? Who knows what condition these are in now. Sad.
Spaxspore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpaxsporeSend a Private Message to SpaxsporeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

It looks like they tried to cover the window with a tarp, the tire put there to hold it down...but after 6 months the tarp disintegrated. In other words the Indy interior is trashed.

Yea , a shame, since the interior bits of a indy are the most sought after for restorations.
DLCLK87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero84Freak:

I'm always amazed honestly at the whole "ran when park" wording people used in ads. If it "ran", why was it "parked"?

I picked up my Formula last fall and it was advertised "running when parked"...and it was! Turned out the guy is a car hoarder, sees a car he likes, buys it, drives it, sees another one he likes, buys it, parks the first, drives the new one until he finds another one he wants etc etc. He had about 30 cars, most like brand new (has an Indy with the window sticker still on it and a 88GT T-Top inside). Unfortunately the Formula was one that he got after the barn was full and got parked under a tree. It does happen.
And i agree, that is the lest of THOSE cars problems.
Daredevil05

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Direct Link to This Post
For a second I thought you were talking about PK, lol. Must be related to him, lol.

Originally posted by DLCLK87GT:

I picked up my Formula last fall and it was advertised "running when parked"...and it was! Turned out the guy is a car hoarder, sees a car he likes, buys it, drives it, sees another one he likes, buys it, parks the first, drives the new one until he finds another one he wants etc etc. He had about 30 cars, most like brand new (has an Indy with the window sticker still on it and a 88GT T-Top inside). Unfortunately the Formula was one that he got after the barn was full and got parked under a tree. It does happen.
And i agree, that is the lest of THOSE cars problems.

PFF
System Bot
DLCLK87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Daredevil05:

For a second I thought you were talking about PK, lol. Must be related to him, lol.

Naa, this guy had NICE cars! JK PK
rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproDirect Link to This Post
It looks like a scene from the Blair Witch Project
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post

Geez, he would have to pay ME $200 to take those.
DeLorean00

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Direct Link to This Post
Anyone that buys the Indy can drop it off at my house. I am game to restore another one.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/085049.html

[This message has been edited by DeLorean00 (edited 05-04-2011).]

labbe001

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for labbe001Send a Private Message to labbe001Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by KraigG:

Wasn't Tuscaloosa recently almost wiped off the map? Who knows what condition these are in now. Sad.

sure was...and it went right through Ralph which is South West of Tuscaloosa....if these are still there, I would be greatly suprised.....Trust me, I've seen the damage down here first hand....not too much survived....out of the last three places i've lived, two are completely gone...thankfully not my current place

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock