30 Days to go till Dells Run 2011! Quiz #3 by The Prezzzz
Started on: 05-03-2011 02:08 PM
Replies: 9
Last post by: The Prezzzz on 05-05-2011 08:43 PM
The Prezzzz

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzDirect Link to This Post
One month left till Dells Run
We have everything set for you and all your friends to have a great time at Dells Run 2011. With one month to go, the excitement is rising around the Fiero Community for the first Fiero Show of the year in the Midwest. The hotel is filling up and registrations are coming in, I hope that you made your reservation before they are booked up. You don’t want to miss out this year, The 1984 Indy Pace Cars will have their own class This year and the winner will move on to compete for the best Pace car in the Mid-west at Fierorama this fall.

Now for quiz #3
The Dells Run is in its 19th year, and every year for those 19 years I do the same thing every Friday morning before most people are up and out of their rooms. (and I am not talking about going to the bathroom or anything like that. )
Be the first to post the correct answer to my question, and you will get $20.00 from me at the Dells for gas money, food or drinks. You get to make the choice on how you spend it. or you can have what is behind door # 1 in the registration room. you make the call.

------------------
The Prezzz

[This message has been edited by The Prezzzz (edited 05-03-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzDirect Link to This Post
Is this to hard to answer? here is a hint......... It was listed every year and everyone was invited to do this with me and some years they were doing it before me.

------------------
The Prezzz

edzards

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for edzardsSend a Private Message to edzardsDirect Link to This Post
If I remember correctly you walk the parking lot with a cup of coffee and visit with all of the other fiero owners milling about.
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpDirect Link to This Post
1 of 2 things
ensure the hotel has the wash buckets available

or

ensure someone is working the registration booth.

man i need to get back to the dells. It has been at least 9 years since i was last there. and now i live on the left coast.
Phil

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 07:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
I know but I won't be going to the Dells so I'll just keep it to myself.
css9450

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 07:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Direct Link to This Post
Doesn't he dye his mustache or something like that? Or was that a one-time thing.... I'm thinking of the article in the NIFE magazine.
Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxDirect Link to This Post
I've heard that he like to shed all clothing and streak the parking lot before 5:00am. Fortunately, I have no personal knowledge of this other than the rumors.....
Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxDirect Link to This Post

Firefox

4307 posts
Member since Feb 2003
....with his coffee.....
css9450

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Firefox:

I've heard that he like to shed all clothing and streak the parking lot before 5:00am.

Awwww, who doesn't?

The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzDirect Link to This Post
Now this was the best quiz. no one has hit it on the head LOL FireFox was the cloest so I think I should let him win...
I get up have a cup of coffee and hit the parking lot to check out all the Fieros that have come in because I am to busy during the day, and I want to see what new cars showed up. Now Firefox do you want 20.00 or what is behind door # 1 in registration?

------------------
The Prezzz

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock