Started on: 05-03-2011 02:15 AM
Replies: 42
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 05-04-2011 07:03 PM
Chris Hodson

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
http://www.youtube.com/watc...ture=player_embedded

Shaun right? Wheres this guys information.

[This message has been edited by Chris Hodson (edited 05-03-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the V8 thrashed user group ..That AKA is jerk$tain Shaun from RFT The woossy calls everybody out but wont let us onto HIS forum so we can answer his call out ....one day I will meet up with him in Florida and give a present.... he is a lowlife jerk$tain .... dont waste your time on him he doesn't know the difference between a lawnmower engine and a chevy LT1..... lol he is a fat-a$$ lazy SOB IMHO dont take time reading his nonsense ...... I am surprised RFT let him do all that BS on their site ..... honestly I do know why he's on there its HIS forum... also its a PHPBB site very easy to hack lolol
take care ....from another V8 owner who has been bashed
Danyel

------------------

My build Thread
http://www.tylerstoy.com

GADJet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Chris Hodson:

http://www.youtube.com/watc...ture=player_embedded

Shaun right? Wheres this guys information.

FWIW... I thumbs uped your comment to him! Nice job buddy.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-03-2011 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Danyel...... I actually was bored Sunday night, and read through your bashing thread that they had started on RFT. Knowing you, that is some funny stuff right there. Yes, by the first look at your "ramp", a bit of hillbilly went through my mind also. Then, after reading your explanation of of it's construction, I must say that you are not a Canadian Hillbilly. You are more of a northern engineer.

Your American friend,

Tony
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
Hope your feeling better Tony. I still think thats some very random crap that you went through.

Well... Ill just forget about him then. Unless he shows up
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post

Chris Hodson

3066 posts
Member since Aug 2006
@FrankinFurby LOL so you hacked up a fiero that way for the gas mileage? You hacked up a fiero for the exhaust note? Why did you spend all that time and money hacking up a fiero installing a v8, not to care how fast it is? YOU ARE FULL OF **** !!! V8 fiero owners stop talking to me because they have no retort!! You as well as the rest are a bunch of pussies!!! Slow piles of **** you build.

Heartland show to talk? Why not race your car you big pussy? Just as I thought, driveway queen!!!
lolololol
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post

Chris Hodson

3066 posts
Member since Aug 2006
HAHAHA He commented on a comment I made on some blitzkrieg video.

http://www.youtube.com/watc...K3UBwI&feature=inbox

I think thats all he will be hearing from me for now. Ive made my point.
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

.... dont waste your time on himl

Yeah, that bashing post wasted enough time.
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
I know you got banned from Pennocks so you cant post anything BUT If you read “can you?” my build thread you would know I didn’t put the motor in it. I traded an older sport bike for it. The v8 sounds better than my 3800 swap. SBC’s are not exactly known for great fuel economy so I don’t know what you’re getting at there? Money isnt an issue so don’t worry your little head about it: along with how fast it is.
It’s a 2700lb car with ~ 280 hp, its going to blow the doors off of most anything including your moms civic. V8 Fiero owners stop talking to you because you are so full of crap it pours out your mouth when you talk. People do not like you Shauna. There are multiple threads about you. You have made people dislike you enough to find where you live. Don’t get your hopes up – they didn’t do that to sell you cookies. For example, here is someone who you have talked to in the past, “That AKA is jerk$tain Shaun from RFTThe woossy calls everybody out but wont let us onto HIS forum so we can answer his call out”, and another, “One day he will piss off the wrong person and get his comeupance. I don't think too many will be feeling sorry for him if this happens”. The list goes on Shauna Hammit. You have made so many enemies - how are you able to use your arms? How is your face not swollen and filled with pulp, there is no way you would be able to see enough to type! Your mother’s house must have some very nice locks Shauna. If it did not I can only imagine your mouth would be shut. Or hanging open by the skin of your cheeks. Either way I bet you wouldn’t be talking. Its going to be a surprise to me everytime you make a new comment because from everything I have gathered about you, the time that you use to type all of your negative comments is borrowed.
YOU are so disliked a video was made in regards to how big of a nutt case you are. Check it out buddy.
http://www.youtube.com/watc...layer_embedded#at=87
On that note, Now you can go start a thread about me lol.
dobey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post05-03-2011 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyDirect Link to This Post
Don't worry, he already started a thrad on RFT about this one.
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
Oh wow that was fast.
PFF
System Bot
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post

Chris Hodson

3066 posts
Member since Aug 2006
I installed a longitudinal v8 but I don't care how fast it is. I installed the motor this way, because I was told this was the best way to build a fast v8 fiero. knowing that, I still don't care how fast it is especially when someone asks me. Look at how butthurt I am getting when shaun asks me when I will go to the qtr mile. Yes I am here crying because that mean old shaun just won't leave me alone.

I hacked up a perfectly good fiero to stick a v8 fiero in it purely for the gas mileage and the exhaust trumpet. Civics beware!!

This guy is a nutt job for sure. Has a hard time with words to "I hacked up a perfectly good fiero to stick a v8 fiero in it", How does this even work?
http://www.realfierotech.co...dfdbdf2c6555a22c5eab

[This message has been edited by Chris Hodson (edited 05-03-2011).]

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-03-2011 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyDirect Link to This Post
Russian stacking doll Fieros?
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-03-2011 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
FYI....

Anyone that is reading this thread, let it be known, that I have had monitary dealings with Chris, and have had only GREAT experiences with him. Most of us have witnessed the battering by "that guy", and I don't at all believe he speaks for RFT as a whole. I am not a member at RFT, but have found boat loads of excellent information in that forum.

Chris, thanks for posting up on the daily dribble. just fun to watch.

Tony
Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosDirect Link to This Post
Ya know....
When I first bought my fiero here I was told to go over to RFT to register because there were a bunch of guys there that know a lot about turbo installs. That is what I was and will be hopefullly doing in my Fiero. I tried to register knowing only the two people over here that recommended that forum for tech information. I went over there and registered and heard nothing back, tried to contact one of the moderators, still nothing. Finally I gave up after a few emails with the mod. In that time I have read a little over there about build threads and whatnot. I gotta say that from what I have read there are a bunch of those guys who are really nasty, foul mouthed, arrogant, and pretty pathetic people. They have all sorts of nasty things to say about people on here and essentially anything that is posted here is mocked over there. That fellow Shaun, if that is who you are referring to, is the ringleader over there. He basically badmouths everyone that has anything to say that is in disagreement with his views. He usually starts with crude name-calling and foul language and then it escalates to personal insults to the other person's intelligence or financial status. What really amazes me is how much disdain he has for the Fiero itself. He is quite an unpleasant fellow and having since found out the way things are done and said over there I am now GLAD I did not receive a registration approval. This forum is not perfect but at least people here TRY to be courteous and helpful without being condescending and nasty. If things degrade too much Cliff or some other moderator must be stepping in to shut things down quickly. If that is true that people want to find and beat the crap out of that fellow, well, I can certainly understand why. I honestly could care less if they had the secret to eternal life over there I would not want to be a part of a forum full of such nasty and negative people as that. The real shame honestly is that IF in fact they are so knowledgeable about things as some people say, the kindergarten mentality and just plain unpleasantness of the whole scene over there will QUICKLY turn off anyone that might want to participate in the conversation at hand. I just do not understand that way of thinking. If they are that miserable and nasty on the internet, I could just imagine what they must be like in person. What a shame as new forums that can be constructive to those of us who actually LIKE our fiero's and want to learn to restore and mod them in the best ways possible can never be too many....
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
secre7skw3rl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for secre7skw3rlSend a Private Message to secre7skw3rlDirect Link to This Post
I guess this thread is good as any to ask, what is with this whole fued between you guys here and the guys on RFT? Is it just a few select members acting like they represent the forums as a whole or what? As a 21 year old kid, I gotta say it seems like my elders are acting more like middle schoolers.

I do gotta say, I think your car weighs a bit more than 2700lbs with the swap, I could be wrong though. 280 hp and what kinda TQ numbers? I'm seriously curious here. I guess I wanna know mostly to see whatever this Shaun guy has would put up a fight against your car, destroy it, or make him look like a fool. I think there is a better way out of this argument, and by that I believe looking at concrete evidence and numbers would be the best way about it without letting emotions and the want to fight get in the way.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
secre7skw3rl ---- I'm not one to start any bad mouthing but when you have "time in" then you'll understand..... as far as HP to weight I have an LT1 bored out with roller rockers and racing cam... havent put it on a dyno yet but I should put out over 360 hp.............I could blow Shauna's crappy ride out of the water using only 2 cylinders and driving in reverse ....he's so full of himself when he farts it doesnt smell because its his perfume !!!! He's a fat-a$$ and lazy still living under mommies skirt ... but when cross his path .... I'll do a live video on youtube of him peeeing in his pants ... real F'n jerk$tain of society ...enough said ... tell me Secret Squirrel ...you wouldn't be from Florida by any chance ??? humm an IP tracking is in order....

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 05-03-2011).]

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-03-2011 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyDirect Link to This Post
Well this thread was obviously destined to go only one place when it was built… The Trash Can.
secre7skw3rl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for secre7skw3rlSend a Private Message to secre7skw3rlDirect Link to This Post

secre7skw3rl ---- I'm not one to start any bad mouthing but when you have "time in" then you'll understand..... as far as HP to weight I have an LT1 bored out with roller rockers and racing cam... havent put it on a dyno yet but I should put out over 360 hp.............I could blow Shauna's crappy ride out of the water using only 2 cylinders and driving in reverse ....he's so full of himself when he farts it doesnt smell because its his perfume !!!! He's a fat-a$$ and lazy still living under mommies skirt ... but when cross his path .... I'll do a live video on youtube of him peeeing in his pants ... real F'n jerk$tain of society ...enough said ... tell me Secret Squirrel ...you wouldn't be from Florida by any chance ??? humm an IP tracking is in order....

Nah guy Im from Ohio. You started out good with hp numbers but then you went to insults worthy of a gradeschooler. I guess with more time I will learn what happened and how, I was hoping for an explination though.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
I wish Cliff would allow a bashing thread Shauna would be the main invitee... We should list all his known AKAs here we Will be over 100 LOL

PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
Before this hits the trash can, I will say something. I will never be a part of RFT. The senseless bashing, vulgar and offensive responses, are just not my thing.

Way back when we were planning the Tyler build, someone from this forum went over to RFT and posted about it, to let anyone know, that would care to be a part of it. The very next post was bashing PFF, and something about "what if I lie about cancer, will you come build a car for me"? The post has since been removed, so I can't quote it directly.

However, it still is going on to this day. Here is the type of posts that seem to frequent their forum: (Posted around one month ago)

The meets at Frazee are fine, well to do and constructive for his family. However, that god damn "most wanted" list, the stickers, the "dream team" bullshit is all mental masturbation. Tyler Shipman is ****ing dead... I read of other people dying in General chat all the time, why aren't there rows of Fiero's parked outside their houses. I'll tell you why, because that wouldn't come along with the cause and purpose superhero status people like Danyel need to be happy in this life. You wanna hang out with mediocre people, that's your prerogative. I'm done with 40+ year old men who still use cassette decks, Windows 2000, have no higher education, and drive a 2.8 Fiero everyday.

I can not put into words just how talk like this disgusts me.
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
IBTC
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
The point is, I dont need to prove anything.

I dont care that my car can eat his alive.

I like driving the fiero because its a fiero. So what if its got a v8 lol? Its still a Fiero.

Fast is relative.

Driving your car "fast" down a track for a few seconds may be fun....BUT

Im more impressed by a car that can not only drive fast - but do it around tight twists and bends.

Beings im not going to make it to a dyno or a track for a while I will at least go to a scale and see how heavy my fiero is. Now im interested in the exact amount.

Secre7, "~" means about. I have never had it on a dyno. He doesnt need my hp or Tq numbers to make himself look like a fool. Speaking of numbers, how old was that girl? I dont really know the detailes of that story. If you were to just take a look at the RFT site you wouldnt need to put your time in as Danyel put it. You can see through their posts what most of the people over there are about. Sure we have a few threads here and there bashing whatever 'mostly Shauna", there they bash EVERYONE all the time lol.

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Secre7 if you really are from Ohio then I opologize but due to thé date you registered on here you could be Hammit... Only Time will tell if someone here knows you then let us know...
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-03-2011 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Chris Hodson:
The point is, I dont need to prove anything.

Then why did you start this thread, and post the childish photoshop images? It doesn't exactly put forth the message of you not caring and not needing to prove something.
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Secre7 if you really are from Ohio then I opologize but due to thé date you registered on here you could be Hammit... Only Time will tell if someone here knows you then let us know...

Danyel, I hang/talk Fiero's with him on a near weekly basis. So, yes he lives in Ohio.

Edit: And who the hell is Hammit? I'm honestly thinking people are getting a bit too defensive around here. I understand and seen what has happened but I mean cmon. There is always going to be "Those People" that cause trouble and whatnot, but you gotta give people a chance here. If a new member is writing coherent and informative posts/threads, I see no read to bash or question their being or intelligence.

[This message has been edited by mattwa (edited 05-03-2011).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
mattwa--- thanks for the confirmation ... secre7 I do opologize to you .... I only wish there was a way to really know who are behind the nick it would create less friction ... anyways please accept my opologies....... Hammit = Shauna
take care
Danyel

Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
Not posting time slips or specs to appease Shauna is me not caring my friend.

Once someone makes fun of cancer - All justification for a thread of this nature "including silly photoshoped pics" has been givin.

dobey For the record I support your Russian stacking doll Fiero's theory.

secre7skw3rl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for secre7skw3rlSend a Private Message to secre7skw3rlDirect Link to This Post
No worries guys, I just think you guys are above the insults you are using towards someone who seems to have nothing better to do than justify himself because he thinks his internet tough guy attitude makes him better than anyone else. (I read a little bit, and have realized its just about him posting with a couple other posters in between.) As time goes on I might know a little more, but it seems that with these last couple posts more level heads have prevailed!
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by secre7skw3rl:

No worries guys, I just think you guys are above the insults you are using towards someone who seems to have nothing better to do than justify himself because he thinks his internet tough guy attitude makes him better than anyone else. (I read a little bit, and have realized its just about him posting with a couple other posters in between.) As time goes on I might know a little more, but it seems that with these last couple posts more level heads have prevailed!

Its hard for some folks around here to keep a level head once Shaun is brought up. I mean, I hate the guy for all his bullshat, but I really don't see a reason to keep calling him names (or really give him any attention at all, THAT'S EXACTLY WHY HE ACTS THE WAY HE DOES!)

Oh well, if some people get their rocks off by throwing insults back and forth at each other, or making photoshop images to amuse themselves, I guess that's their prerogative. I suppose I can ignore that, just like I would ignore Shaun.

btw, 20 years old here! You're not the only one who thinks that our elders need to be above middle school insult slinging.

BTW, good thing you know Matt, I've seen new members get insta-banned on accident because a few of our members are a little quick to assume that a new SN is Shaun.
PFF
System Bot
KraigG

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KraigGSend a Private Message to KraigGDirect Link to This Post
Interesting thread. Forgive my ignorance, but what is RFT?
mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

Its hard for some folks around here to keep a level head once Shaun is brought up. I mean, I hate the guy for all his bullshat, but I really don't see a reason to keep calling him names (or really give him any attention at all, THAT'S EXACTLY WHY HE ACTS THE WAY HE DOES!)

Oh well, if some people get their rocks off by throwing insults back and forth at each other, or making photoshop images to amuse themselves, I guess that's their prerogative. I suppose I can ignore that, just like I would ignore Shaun.

btw, 20 years old here! You're not the only one who thinks that our elders need to be above middle school insult slinging.

BTW, good thing you know Matt, I've seen new members get insta-banned on accident because a few of our members are a little quick to assume that a new SN is Shaun.

18 here, and I feel the same way! Don't yell at us of being immature when our elders do the exact same thing we do, sometimes worse then we do!
mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

mattwa

7106 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by KraigG:

Real Fiero Tech. Pretty ironic huh.
Bradley Jay

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradley JaySend a Private Message to Bradley JayDirect Link to This Post
Ignore him, don't even waste time replying to him over Youtube, he gets off on that sort-of stuff. Let him sulk in the cesspool that is his meaningless life and take satisfaction in that.
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
IBTC

------------------
1985 Fiero GT 4speed 1986 Fiero GT
1994 BMW 530 V8 1997 BMW 328 85 300ZX

FieroNews~Boots~Bag's~Walle ts~Headliner~Spare Cover~
Visors~Sunshads and T-Top Sunshades~Download the Fieronews Catalog HERE~

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Arguing with shawn is like arguing with a brick wall. he resuses to hear the facts about something and dwells on the bad points of a topic. I will admit he built a hell of a car there with that 3.4PR but the best hes ever going to get out of it is his measly mid 13 seconds runs. I personaly would love to stomp the sh*t out of him at a track as well.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by KraigG:

Island or reject fiero owners. honestly its a good place to kill brain cells... thats about it
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
PK86 ------ HOLY CRAP I thought I was slow in high elevens !!!!! Shauns in the thirteens ... !!! LOLOLOLOL
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
I think the past few posts have made very good points.

Brick wall...
Him getting off on v8 vid's...
Making photos to amuse...

This guy will not stop talking to me lol. Reminds me of that one song....

It is very interesting to see how a being can take a few things I type and come up with an ellaborate story. Maybe this thread could prove to be usefull?

Im expecting him to post something negative on both videos along with his "forum" now so apologies to Mariah Carey & Antoine Dodson along with anyone looking for real information in regards to Fieros.
Lets change the subject.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We can talk about how awesome Neons are? Ive never been a fan of dodge after the 70's but I hear the neons get decent mpg.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock