Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Anybody else not get what they ordered from FieroFlyer?

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Anybody else not get what they ordered from FieroFlyer? by InTheLead
Started on: 05-02-2011 12:20 PM
Replies: 20
Last post by: deezil on 06-12-2011 01:56 PM
InTheLead

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InTheLeadSend a Private Message to InTheLeadDirect Link to This Post
**EDIT May 7th** Received the harness today. It was shipped on the 4th of May. Everything looks good and as described.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

August of 2010 I ordered a swap harness from FieroFlyer. A month and a half ago he PM'd me and said he had my order all done and ready to ship but needed my shipping information. I gave it to him within 2 days of him asking and I've heard nothing and received nothing since. If anyone knows him or a way to contact him outside forum PM's please let me know.

[This message has been edited by InTheLead (edited 05-07-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Chris_narf

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris_narfSend a Private Message to Chris_narfDirect Link to This Post
Wait.. jail? That's a new reason.

------------------
-Chris
'85 V6 SE 4sp (SOLD)
'88 GT Auto (fun car)
'99 Kawasaki Vulcan 500, owned since new
'03 Sentra SE-R Spec V (Daily driver)
'09 G37x w/ Premium & Nav (wife's car)

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
KARMA is a B*TCH....

InTheLead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InTheLeadSend a Private Message to InTheLeadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

KARMA is a B*TCH....

I deserve the karma? Or do you mean FieroFlyer?

I'm not out to lynch the guy I just want the harness at this point.. especially after being told it was done and ready to ship.

[This message has been edited by InTheLead (edited 05-02-2011).]

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by InTheLead:

And I deserve Karma for....?

Thanks for the help though always appreciated.

Not you....FieroFlyer.....He talked down about another vendor when he was behind and having issues...
InTheLead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InTheLeadSend a Private Message to InTheLeadDirect Link to This Post
Yea I figured it out before you replied again and edited my post.

My bad didn't understand at first.

I guess i should learn to build these myself I've had 5 swap harnesses built to date and had issues each an every time with 3 different people.

Rockcrawl/DonLandaker/some guy from Ace fieros. One took nearly 2 years and it was wrapped in friction tape.
InTheLead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InTheLeadSend a Private Message to InTheLeadDirect Link to This Post

InTheLead

2190 posts
Member since May 2006
Just to make myself clear I'm not trying to lynch FieroFlyer here I'm actually a little worried about him and of course want the harness I have a completed swap awaiting the wiring.
thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosDirect Link to This Post
well i hate to do this but dan had every right to say what he did about the "other vendor" seeing as the other vendor begged dan to help him out at a slave wage price..to which a big go F yourself came about after being hounded and hounded and then he was called down because he refused to help out.. maybe you didnt know this cuz you didnt need to know this..i feel bad for those who havent gotten there orders yet, but i now dan is a stand up guy going through a bad time..his ex wont let him near his needed tools and supplies which poses a big set back when trying to square up..i dunno when right will be done but i have no doubt dan will do his best...tim
InTheLead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InTheLeadSend a Private Message to InTheLeadDirect Link to This Post
I don't want to start a major feud here I just am really disappointed have no way to contact him other than PM which hasn't worked.

If we can keep the whole vendor vs vendor war for another thread/time I would appreciate it. I certainly don't need the negative feedback either or want be the epicenter of anything.
InTheLead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InTheLeadSend a Private Message to InTheLeadDirect Link to This Post
BUMP
InTheLead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InTheLeadSend a Private Message to InTheLeadDirect Link to This Post
So nobody knows anything at all about him?
PFF
System Bot
BtotheB

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BtotheBClick Here to visit BtotheB's HomePageSend a Private Message to BtotheBDirect Link to This Post
I might see him this weekend, I can inquire for you.

Brad
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotDirect Link to This Post
Don't distract him Brad... he is supposed to finish my car!!

Dan is a good guy, not sure what the issue is with your wiring harness. I will ask him when I see him in a little over a week.

InTheLead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InTheLeadSend a Private Message to InTheLeadDirect Link to This Post
**EDIT May 7th** Received the harness today. It was shipped on the 4th of May. Everything looks good and as described.

[This message has been edited by InTheLead (edited 05-07-2011).]

Ruffy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RuffySend a Private Message to RuffyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

Not you....FieroFlyer.....He talked down about another vendor when he was behind and having issues...

Lol nice to see you jump in here ASAP to bash someone else when your bud is the biggest crook out there. sorry had to point that out.....
MadDanceSkillz

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
I don't want to make excuses on his behalf, but Dan went through some serious BS with his divorce and the ex-monster. I would try and send him an e-mail or something, don't think he's been around PFF for a while and those PM's you sent may very well still be unread.

I understand getting behind and overwhelmed. I've run my own business selling things online (Mostly electronics) since I was 13 to finance college, and things can get away from you without you even realizing it, especially when your life is in turmoil. For a while I got really behind on my shipping and I just had to stop selling stuff to catch up. I finally dropped the last 2 boxes off last week so I'm finally free and clear, but it took a long time and a lot of free parts with everything going on in my life, and I was going through things less serious than a divorce where kids are involved. Honestly, I could have shipped things sooner as is usually the case when this happens to someone, but it's easy to accidentally forget about sending a part or something out when your phone is ringing off the hook with family BS and you haven't had an hour to yourself in weeks. Dan may have completely intended to ship your harness after he sent you that PM, but forgot about it and hasn't remembered since. It happens.

Anyway, hope you get your harness. I'm sure you will if everything I've heard about Dan is true. I've heard of no complaints about his sales record or character before this thread.

[This message has been edited by MadDanceSkillz (edited 05-06-2011).]

FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2011 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
Wow I need to get on the net more often, sorry guys two more went out last week and now I am just down to the last one.
Been very busy since last July when the crap started since then I have spent around $10,000 in lawyer bills had to sell my own Fiero along with a lot of other stuff to keep above water.
Lost my home and had my kids pulled from me due to lies by my ex, spent a week in the clink then spent two months seeing my kids only occasionally as the courts would allow till my ex physically abused them on top of the months of mental abuse she put them through till they fled to my girlfriends for safety. Then to get them back in joint custody with my new girlfriend till I am able to clear my name and get sole custody back so I do not end up spending the next 15 years in jail for some thing I did not do.
Had all my possessions including my tools taken by my ex while I was in the clink till just this last Thursday night when I finally got at least my tools back.
I would say crap has been bouncing off the fan for a while and maybe my priorities have been a little messed up with my focusing on my three young Daughters and their safety but that is what I feel is the most important to me.
If this has destroyed my name then that is sad but I do understand and hold no grudges for those that have been waiting I once again apologize for the delays. Dan
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2011 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ruffy:

Lol nice to see you jump in here ASAP to bash someone else when your bud is the biggest crook out there. sorry had to point that out.....

It wasnt ASAP...I read the Therad then waited 2.5 hours before I posted.....I wasn't bashing anyone....or did I miss something..RUFF RUFF
m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2011 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post
hope everything works out for you dan, you did me a great stand up thing with my harness's on all the bartering we did, and i hope the laptop you got is still working for you, if not i can send any parts, or repair it, if it needs anything.

also if you get back into making harness's i need a 85-88 harness for a 5 speed car, i never ended up using the 85-88 auto harness you built me so i either need to trade it for a 5 speed harness, make it a 5 speed harness, or sell it for enough to buy a 5 speed harness.

anyway, i hope everything works out for you dan, and hope everyone gets what they ordered from you, if you need anything from me let me know.

matthew
minuteman3282

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2011 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for minuteman3282Send a Private Message to minuteman3282Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIEROFLYER:

Wow I need to get on the net more often, sorry guys two more went out last week and now I am just down to the last one.
Been very busy since last July when the crap started since then I have spent around $10,000 in lawyer bills had to sell my own Fiero along with a lot of other stuff to keep above water.
Lost my home and had my kids pulled from me due to lies by my ex, spent a week in the clink then spent two months seeing my kids only occasionally as the courts would allow till my ex physically abused them on top of the months of mental abuse she put them through till they fled to my girlfriends for safety. Then to get them back in joint custody with my new girlfriend till I am able to clear my name and get sole custody back so I do not end up spending the next 15 years in jail for some thing I did not do.
Had all my possessions including my tools taken by my ex while I was in the clink till just this last Thursday night when I finally got at least my tools back.
I would say crap has been bouncing off the fan for a while and maybe my priorities have been a little messed up with my focusing on my three young Daughters and their safety but that is what I feel is the most important to me.
If this has destroyed my name then that is sad but I do understand and hold no grudges for those that have been waiting I once again apologize for the delays. Dan

"Down to the last one", is that one mine? It's been a year since you received my harness and pcm. I'm seeing some people have sent you their harnesses after I had and have already gotten them back. What's up with that? Have you forgot all about me and my stuff? Just asking.
deezil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2011 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by minuteman3282:

It's been a year since you received my harness and pcm. ..............

Holy Crap...
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock