Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  CNN :: OSAMA BIN LADEN DEAD !!!!!! yeah USA !!!

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

CNN :: OSAMA BIN LADEN DEAD !!!!!! yeah USA !!! by Danyel
Started on: 05-01-2011 11:13 PM
Replies: 27
Last post by: madcurl on 05-02-2011 03:38 AM
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2011 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
This is definately out of subject ... but you do understand the importance... he was killed by CIA resources in a mansion near Islamabad Pakistan ... YESSSS USA all the way !!!!!!

------------------

My build Thread
http://www.tylerstoy.com

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 05-01-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2011 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post
I'm watching CNN right now
Mystik

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2011 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MystikSend a Private Message to MystikDirect Link to This Post
I sure hope nobody takes this the wrong way, but I'm not really excited over this.

Honestly, the US spent billions of dollars, and millions of man hours, a huge stockpile of irreplaceable resources, trying to "liberate" a country that never asked to be liberated, then, after a 10 YEAR battle, the highest point of the conflict is killing one guy?

honestly?

we couldn't have used those billions of dollars, and millions of man hours solving the worlds most severe diseases, or building something that would allow us to generate infinite amounts of power?

... really?
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2011 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Mystik --- just ONE question to you ... where were you on 9-11-2001 ???
shawnk

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2011 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnkSend a Private Message to shawnkDirect Link to This Post
Well liberating a country and killing one man are two different events that happened at the same time. He was the architect of a terrible disaster. A certain persons misguided idea that didn't involve Bin Laden decided on "liberating" a country

Originally posted by Mystik:

I sure hope nobody takes this the wrong way, but I'm not really excited over this.

Honestly, the US spent billions of dollars, and millions of man hours, a huge stockpile of irreplaceable resources, trying to "liberate" a country that never asked to be liberated, then, after a 10 YEAR battle, the highest point of the conflict is killing one guy?

honestly?

we couldn't have used those billions of dollars, and millions of man hours solving the worlds most severe diseases, or building something that would allow us to generate infinite amounts of power?

... really?

[This message has been edited by shawnk (edited 05-01-2011).]

mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2011 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mystik:

honestly?

... really?

Well no kidding you aren't excited, you live in Canada!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2011 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
mattwa ----- I live in Canada .... and I support all USA friends in this time of rejoicing !!!!
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2011 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

mattwa ----- I live in Canada .... and I support all USA friends in this time of rejoicing !!!!

Yes I know this, and thats great! But it seems like not all Canadians share the same view.

[This message has been edited by mattwa (edited 05-01-2011).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2011 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
mattwa --- I dont know who Mystik is ... he is not a reference for canadians .... I served my country serving side by side with USA and British troops ...let me tell you Canada is on the same page as the USA
jacknight

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-02-2011 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jacknightSend a Private Message to jacknightDirect Link to This Post
now lets get to rebuilding our own ****ing county.
JSzpotek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JSzpotekSend a Private Message to JSzpotekDirect Link to This Post
In the end, the real people behind 9/11 are still rich and happy, who couldn't care any less about others. Bin laden is just the poster boy.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
jacknight -- yep ... but where are you from ??
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
I guess the inexperienced president is really a military man after all, huh.

*in before this thread is moved*
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
It's not like Obama was there, it just happened while he was the President. This was going to eventually happen regardless of who's in office.
scott0999

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for scott0999Send a Private Message to scott0999Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sourmug:

It's not like Obama was there, it just happened while he was the President. This was going to eventually happen regardless of who's in office.

yep, just like Bush wasn't there for Saddam. but its ok, their not supposed to be.

I think we should just be glad its a done deal, regardless of whos clock it was done under.

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

A black guy can't get a break, hehe. Never heard anybody say that when the troops captured Sadam when President Bush was in office.
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
Finally!

I just saw one report that Bin Laden's compound was listed on Google Earth. 10 years looking for this guy and all we had to do was Google him?! Oh well, I guess the CIA has a new weapon in the arsenal of counter-terrorism.
Hockaday

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
Really? It took 10 years...actually more then that technically...I wouldn't start ranting and raving about it.

Not to be a cynic...but performance was poor in the execution over this. Congrats on getting it done though...I'm not overly sure it really matters though.

Edit: Shouldn't this be in OT...( hates seeing non politic / world event forums get cluttered with this, don't mind me =) )

[This message has been edited by Hockaday (edited 05-02-2011).]

Sourmug

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

A black guy can't get a break, hehe. Never heard anybody say that when the troops captured Sadam when President Bush was in office.

It's got nothing to do with black , white, red, yellow or whatever. Honestly, the race thing is pretty tiresome and should be beneath you. I have never expressed anything on this forum about race.

I'm sure that there has been a standing order to get Bin Laden for the last 10 years, and if he wasn't caught on Obama's watch it would have stayed in place so that some other President could "take credit" for the actions of the men/women who placed their lives on the line.

My point is: Give credit where it's due, and that would be the ones who actually bagged him.

[This message has been edited by Sourmug (edited 05-02-2011).]

scott0999

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for scott0999Send a Private Message to scott0999Direct Link to This Post

My point is: Give credit where it's due, and that would be the ones who actually bagged him.

+1
Carcenomy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarcenomyClick Here to visit Carcenomy's HomePageSend a Private Message to CarcenomyDirect Link to This Post
It's a bittersweet moment... the problem is that we have no idea what horrible mongrel is going to come out of the woodwork and take Bin Laden's place...

Still, revenge is sweet, and Bin Laden's definitely got the world hide and seek championship belt to his name.
PFF
System Bot
BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 01:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIERODirect Link to This Post
mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Carcenomy:
It's a bittersweet moment... the problem is that we have no idea what horrible mongrel is going to come out of the woodwork and take Bin Laden's place...

I don't know about this. If we hadn't have hounded Bin Laden for this long, who knows what he might have turned into? He may very well have been capable of genocide. Yeah someone else might take his place, but thankfully people like him are uncommon. Did Hitler have a successor? I don't imagine there are many people as extreme as him, even within Al Qaeda. You also have to consider he was one of their major money sources. With all of the assets that have been frozen over the years, it will be difficult for them to continue in the same manner. Just my opinion.
CowsPatoot

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 02:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootDirect Link to This Post

And I would be honored to be the first to buy them a beer....but I am sure that has already happened.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 02:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

What a historic day for our country.

A big thanks for all our men and women in the military who fought and died over the years to make this a reality.

Peace to families of the 911 victims.

Congratulations to President Obama for representing the U.S. in a manner that shows the rest of the world that America's resolve is still alive and well.

I don't think enough people gave him credit when it came to his ability in dealing with military issues.
Spaxspore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 02:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpaxsporeSend a Private Message to SpaxsporeDirect Link to This Post
all i can say about this is about time.

Billions of dollars spent, costs of thousands of lives. Two wars... A shot economy. Sure Hope it was worth it.

I honestly thought they would have caught him within 6months after 9/11. 7 foot Arab guy on a kidney dialysis machine....

YEa! US! Took us 10yrs... ..It only took the US 4 to bring two world powers to their knees and to rid the world of a mass murderer (hitler). I guess we are getting slow as of late.

I for one am not going to pat myself on the back, or pat the government for doing something that should have been done 9yrs ago.

[This message has been edited by Spaxspore (edited 05-02-2011).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 03:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

It's got nothing to do with black , white, red, yellow or whatever. Honestly, the race thing is pretty tiresome and should be beneath you. I have never expressed anything on this forum about race.

I'm sure that there has been a standing order to get Bin Laden for the last 10 years, and if he wasn't caught on Obama's watch it would have stayed in place so that some other President could "take credit" for the actions of the men/women who placed their lives on the line.

It's pretty tiresome here on Pennock's were similar outcomes are presented yet the comments are entirely different here. Instead of giving credit to President Obama-you nonchalantly say,

However, when President Bush captured Saddam notice the comments here:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...040710-1-036438.html

If your point was to give "credit" were it was due why not just say, "OUR SOLDIERS DID A GREAT JOB IN KILLING BIN LADEN."
and more here:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...040710-6-018747.html

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...020825-6-005965.html

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...090219-6-046898.html

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 03:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003
In the meantime,

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock