New Paint = New Car! by FieroAndrew
Started on: 04-19-2011 05:06 PM
Replies: 11
Last post by: Axdrenalin on 04-20-2011 09:19 PM
FieroAndrew

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2011 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroAndrewSend a Private Message to FieroAndrewDirect Link to This Post
So I got my car home from the paint shop last week and just now got around to taking pictures of it. Figured I should show you al first. Also went on and took a picture of one of the seats since they just look good.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2011 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosDirect Link to This Post
Andrew,
Hey man that is looking great!! Who did the paint work because mine is gonna need it at some point.... Love the Mr. Mikes!! Comin' atcha from Maryville... peace

Pete
FieroAndrew

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2011 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroAndrewSend a Private Message to FieroAndrewDirect Link to This Post
I'm still shocked I haven't seen yours driving around! I've taken to cruising the city to show her off. Haha. I got mine done at Alpha Auto Concepts, took about 2 weeks but they did a phenomenal job and made sure to keep me in the loop on everything that was happening. Maybe someday we'll finally cross paths in person. Haha.
pete 2m4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2011 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pete 2m4Send a Private Message to pete 2m4Direct Link to This Post
Excellent color looks great!!!!! I just got mine done 2 weeks ago. It feels pretty cool. So how many times have you stared at your Fiero?
Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2011 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosDirect Link to This Post
Andrew,
Yeah I am kinda homebound after my surgery but I get out in it a few times here and there. My wife has been driving it to work about every day she works because she HATES our Astro Van since getting the Fiero. Mind saying how much they charged you? I understand if you do not.... Whereabouts in maryville do you live? I am out near Montvale.... peace

Pete
FieroAndrew

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2011 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroAndrewSend a Private Message to FieroAndrewDirect Link to This Post
I've actually started counting how many people do a double-take when they see it. It's pretty awesome. I've gone OCD about making sure it stays looking sharp tho, since it finally does look good. Pete, I'm out by William Blount, but I drive by Montvale just about everyday to go to class. I can't blame your wife for choosing the Fiero over a van. It just makes sense.
Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2011 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosDirect Link to This Post
Andrew,
I am right near Montvale elementary school... Yeah I get that but it IS a nice Van!! My Fiero is lowered and has some nice 18" rims on it. The paint looks like hell but I am working on that. I also have a bunch of custom interior parts to go inside it at some point. I still have to recover the headliner with the new fabric I got from FieroThomas.... Peace

Pete

michhiker28

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2011 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for michhiker28Send a Private Message to michhiker28Direct Link to This Post
Very nice looking car. Thanks for sharing. How hard was it to do the MrMikes seats?

--MH
FieroAndrew

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2011 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroAndrewSend a Private Message to FieroAndrewDirect Link to This Post
Oh the seats were probably the easiest thing I've done yet. A little time consuming, but a breeze. The instructions were crystal clear with good pictures, and they include absolutely everything you need to do it.
Axdrenalin

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2011 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AxdrenalinClick Here to visit Axdrenalin's HomePageSend a Private Message to AxdrenalinDirect Link to This Post
Nice looking ride you've got yourself there...look forward to getting together with you guys one day in the not so distant future, so we can talk cars and share some ideas.
FieroAndrew

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2011 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroAndrewSend a Private Message to FieroAndrewDirect Link to This Post
I would love that! up next for my baby is leatherette doors (black with red accents) and a new exhaust and headers system from WCF. But I work to keep her running at all times. This week is great for me, next week horrid, and then the week after is great too. Lol, hate my work schedule.
PFF
System Bot
Axdrenalin

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2011 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AxdrenalinClick Here to visit Axdrenalin's HomePageSend a Private Message to AxdrenalinDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, that would be fun, but this week the wife and I are planning to take the Fiero down to the Atlanta area and maybe drop in on Whodeanie's shop (If I can figure out his address) just to visit for a bit and look around. I really want to see what Dean's doing with Johnyrottin's ride since the picture look so impressive, and check out the other custom jobs he's working on. Then maybe come back up and see Biltmore, if things work out right. It will send the odometer up past the 38k mark, but I bought it to enjoy and drive so this will be a good first trip in it. See how well she handles during the longer rides...

I did get an e-mail from Rob Finley this afternoon and he's working on getting a website back up for the East Tennessee Fiero Club again. Since he's just down the road from you guys then maybe it'll help get some of the other East TN Fiero guys and gals an opportunity to come out of the woodwork and hook up with the rest of us. I'd really like a chance to meet up with all of you sometime, and see just how many of us are really out there.

Ax

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock