It's my car! by FieroAndrew
Started on: 04-18-2011 03:52 AM
Replies: 2
Last post by: FieroAndrew on 04-19-2011 11:05 AM
FieroAndrew

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 03:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroAndrewClick Here to Email FieroAndrewSend a Private Message to FieroAndrewDirect Link to This Post
So I figured I would share this rather amusing little tid-bit with you all.
I work at a DCS group home for boys, and they're all very used to seeing me bring the Fiero to work (since it's my daily driver). This past weekend there was a Rod Run in the next city up so to pass the time we sat by the highway and watched the cars pass... well today, they saw a silver notchie SE drive by and they all started yelling "It's Mr. Andrew's car!!!" So if the driver of that car is sitting here, congratulations, you made 7 boys' day. They got a serious kick out of it.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Axdrenalin

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AxdrenalinClick Here to visit Axdrenalin's HomePageSend a Private Message to AxdrenalinDirect Link to This Post
That's great...It's cool to know that they alreay identify with the Fiero name and car. I noticed you're down there with Pete...any others from around that area on the PFF forums?
FieroAndrew

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2011 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroAndrewClick Here to Email FieroAndrewSend a Private Message to FieroAndrewDirect Link to This Post
Not that I've managed to find.
I remember the first time I rolled up to work in my car and they all just kinda stared at it. The question for the next entire week is "What is that thing?" with colorful language thrown in, since they are teenage boys and all. Now they love it and try to come up with reasons as to why they need to ride in it. They were speechless when I finally got it back from the paint shop and it rolled up all shiny.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock