Dont you hate it when.. by indyguy
Started on: 04-12-2011 09:23 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: Fiero Finale on 04-13-2011 12:56 PM
indyguy

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2011 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguySend a Private Message to indyguyDirect Link to This Post
Someone talks you into selling one of your babies with a story like oh I always wanted one blah blah then go on to say they WILL sell it back if it does not work out. As I have 6 Fieros I thought ok I will make someone happy and work a deal with them alas my used to be gold turned black notchie found what was supposed to be a good home only to turn around and see this! http://desmoines.craigslist.../cto/2319330059.html
Now I know it's his car now but I sold it to him for 1500. Now he wants 3500!! Never even called me to see if I wanted it back which was our arrangement if it didnt work out. Just makes me sad to see that poor car being flipped for a quick buck when I was told they would love and cherish it. The car has no a/c not hooked up slight rust in rr rail bad interior leaky sunroof worn tires very bad black paint job no e brake etc and he's trying to sell it for 3500. Oh well lesson learned I suppose. Would love to buy it back because I saved it from the crusher right before it was unloaded at the boneyard but don't have 3500 laying aroud.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Frizlefrak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2011 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post
I know where you're coming from.....it's easy to get attached to them (kinda like pets)....but once you hand they keys over.........
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2011 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
The front hood scoop ??? uuuhhhh should turn it around and put it on the REAR decklid but it does look good in the front ...

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 04-12-2011).]

dobey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post04-12-2011 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyDirect Link to This Post
You should get someone to offer him $900 for it, and buy it back for you. Have them point out everything wrong, and rationalize the price. If he wants to get rid of it quick, he'll probably let it go for that.
indyguy

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2011 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguySend a Private Message to indyguyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

The front hood scoop ??? uuuhhhh should turn it around and put it on the REAR decklid but it does look good in the front ...

Yes lol when I rescued the car it was like that but it kinda grew on me lol so I left it that way.
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2011 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
Kinda the same thing happened to me not too long ago. Just got her back though. Sadly the guy beat the heck out of her and now i'm reconsidering the restore due to the amount of work that it needs.

Fiero Finale

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2011 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero FinaleSend a Private Message to Fiero FinaleDirect Link to This Post
Seems as the ad is now deleted by the new owner...wonder if it sold or if they saw this thread?

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock