Gold Fiero On TV- House by BrewCheese
Started on: 04-11-2011 08:04 PM
Replies: 16
Last post by: ALJR on 04-13-2011 11:05 AM
BrewCheese

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2011 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrewCheeseSend a Private Message to BrewCheeseDirect Link to This Post
Any one else spot the gold fiero on the new episode of House tonight? Shown in the background right at the beginning.

Jason
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
GT86FASTBACK

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2011 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86FASTBACKSend a Private Message to GT86FASTBACKDirect Link to This Post
I def saw it. Looked like a GT Notchie. Outside of the prison. I was pointin and yellin! Lol
ltlfrari

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2011 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlfrariClick Here to visit ltlfrari's HomePageSend a Private Message to ltlfrariDirect Link to This Post
Just watched it, Yep, spotted it straight away, LOL. True addicts!
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2011 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTDirect Link to This Post

Yay for windows media center.
billybad5

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2011 04:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for billybad5Send a Private Message to billybad5Direct Link to This Post
its was pretty cool to see it on there. My wife wasn't as impressed lol.
TheRealShadowX

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2011 06:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXDirect Link to This Post
Damn! Someone beat me to it! And a better picture too! Oh well, I'm still gonna post mine anyway.

Sorry for the quality, phone pic.

------------------
TRSX

The Zombiero - "Thrice resurrected"

1985 GT, 4 Speed Muncie, 3.4PR V6, 15" Lace GT wheels, Power everything, sunroof, Red with gray effects. Driven and enjoyed daily.

Benja

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2011 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BenjaSend a Private Message to BenjaDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys, newbie here. I am getting ready to pick up 2 fieros this weekend, one will be my DD and one my monstrosity. Just before I get a new toy I always start looking for them around. Funny how you never notice them until you want one, then they are everywhere. I noticed this one last night, had it not been for the desire to have one I would have never paid attention. The fiero addiction has begun...

I would also like to thank all of you for a great site. I really appreciate the maturity, character, courtesy and wealth of knowledge here. I look forward to sharing my builds with you all.

Benjamin
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2011 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Interesting.. That doesn't look like it was just a car that was there in that shot... was it placed?

Someone from 'House' is a Fiero Fan?
ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2011 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doug85GT:

Yay for windows media center.

13 is hot!

AKA Olivia Wilde

[This message has been edited by ALJR (edited 04-12-2011).]

TommyRocker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2011 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TommyRockerSend a Private Message to TommyRockerDirect Link to This Post
Haha, my dad actually recorded and showed me when I stopped by last night.
GT86FASTBACK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2011 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86FASTBACKSend a Private Message to GT86FASTBACKDirect Link to This Post
I honestly dont think 13 is anything special... if i had my choice, Lisa Cuddy, all the way!!!!
PFF
System Bot
TommyRocker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2011 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TommyRockerSend a Private Message to TommyRockerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GT86FASTBACK:

I honestly dont think 13 is anything special... if i had my choice, Lisa Cuddy, all the way!!!!

Odd, I woulda picked the Jewish plastic surgeon's trophy ex-wife... Cuddy has what my family refers to as "foot face", where-in, her face looks like a foot. Another notable celebrity with foot face is Sarah Jessica Parker. Some people call this "horse-face" too, which is equally fitting.
ULTRA-kV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2011 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ULTRA-kV6Send a Private Message to ULTRA-kV6Direct Link to This Post
Yeah, i lept outta the couch when i saw the notchie, too. My girl thinks i'm a dork. Too bad 13 (WAY hotter than Lisa) didnt hop into it with her TRON outfit on.

[This message has been edited by ULTRA-kV6 (edited 04-12-2011).]

Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2011 07:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ltlfrari:

Just watched it, Yep, spotted it straight away, LOL. True addicts!

Ditto! Had it dvr'ed and watched it last night. Nice 86! Put 13's head on Cuddy and everyone will be happy I miss Cameron (Jennifer Morrison). Now there's a hottie!
SCCAFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2011 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCAFieroSend a Private Message to SCCAFieroDirect Link to This Post
I wonder which is less common, the Fiero or the late 80s Dynasty he is behind. Have not seen one of them for a while. Must be a low budget episode.

ALJR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2011 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SCCAFiero:

I wonder which is less common, the Fiero or the late 80s Dynasty he is behind. Have not seen one of them for a while. Must be a low budget episode.

lol... I was thinking the same thing...
Why would a world renowned doctor be driving a late model Dynasty... At least they gave him a nice Honda Repsol bike (I think it was a Repsol)...
ALJR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2011 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post

ALJR

3765 posts
Member since Jul 2009

Originally posted by GT86FASTBACK:

I honestly dont think 13 is anything special...

You sir, have VERY high standards
She may not be a perfect 10; but to say she is not anything special? To each there own I guess...

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock