Started on: 04-07-2011 03:48 PM
Replies: 10
Last post by: fierofool on 06-10-2011 12:51 PM
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2011 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageClick Here to Email fierofoolSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, double post. Didn't think it went through the first time.

[This message has been edited by fierofool (edited 04-07-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2011 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageClick Here to Email fierofoolSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
The shop is getting tooled up , so production should start this week or next week at the latest.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageClick Here to Email fierofoolSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
The machinist is in the process of testing and making fixtures for one of the processes. He reports the pieces should be available to ship to us by the end of the first week of May.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageClick Here to Email fierofoolSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
The coolant is flowing and the chips are flying. The parts are on the machine and running.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
OK so, what does it do?
Raydar

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarClick Here to Email RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
The 7730 doesn't support the Fiero EGR system. It's designed to drive a digital EGR valve.
This plate adapts the digital EGR valve to the Fiero crossover pipe.
TA6SPD

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TA6SPDClick Here to Email TA6SPDSend a Private Message to TA6SPDDirect Link to This Post
Keep us informed. I'm looking forward to do this conversion.

------------------
What does not kill you only makes you stronger!!!
ta6spd@hotmail.com

TA6SPD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2011 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TA6SPDClick Here to Email TA6SPDSend a Private Message to TA6SPDDirect Link to This Post
Any updates on the adapter plates?
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2011 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageClick Here to Email fierofoolSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
Well we have hit a wall with the EGR adapter. The machinist tells me that his CNC machine has broken and he's having trouble repairing it. He was essentially just one operation away from completion. He's going to find some way to finish them, but they will be delayed for a while.

Just a moment ago, he informed me that he hopes to have someone come to repair the machine within the next few days. It's not a mechanical problem, but an electronic problem that injects noise into the program. That electrical noise or static causes the unit to go off track. His friend is going to hook up an oscilloscope to try to find the source and eliminate it.

I'm sorry for the delay. I know some of you are stopped dead in the water, needing only this part to complete your conversion. As soon as I'm notified that parts are finished and shipped to us, we'll put the link up on the Georgia Fiero website and notify you through this thread.
TA6SPD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2011 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TA6SPDClick Here to Email TA6SPDSend a Private Message to TA6SPDDirect Link to This Post
Just saw a post in the mall that someone was looking for one. How are these comming along?
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2011 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageClick Here to Email fierofoolSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
Good News!!! The machinist reports he has his machine repaired and up and running again. He has made a couple of trial runs to see if the glitch is gone and there was no problem with an 'air run'. He is hoping to have a batch to us by the end of next week. Keeping my/our fingers crossed.
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock