Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  New guy from OH, looking to be an owner soon.

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

New guy from OH, looking to be an owner soon. by DeadLast
Started on: 04-07-2011 03:10 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: Axdrenalin on 04-07-2011 10:35 PM
DeadLast

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2011 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeadLastClick Here to visit DeadLast's HomePageSend a Private Message to DeadLastDirect Link to This Post
Howdy yall, dunno if this is the right spot or even if you guys do this on this forum, but just wanted to say hello. I made the decision to get a Fiero a long time ago and now the time is right for me to go ahead and buy. I have to sell off some other toys first but I have my eye on a few for sell here locally. SO, hopefully soon I will be the owner of an 86 GT. (least thats what I want, or an 88).

I'm on a lot of forums (an understatement) and run two of them, one national and one local. Luckily my work life allows for some forum time. I found this forum buy Fiero info browsing and then came across the Shipman story. Extremely moving. I know now that not only can I learn about an extremely cool car but also it will be from a great group of people.

I look forward to making my purchase and posting away.

See yah round.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2011 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the Fiero community.. Definitely a great group of people..

I had an email this morning about a comment posted to the Tyler video on Youtube (I posted those videos), so that must have been you.

I replied in the comments that you should check out the car show video as well that KARE11 did..

The only issue, and I can't stress this enough... You can't stop at just one...

Welcome!
Midnight

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2011 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidnightSend a Private Message to MidnightDirect Link to This Post
How ya doing man..I live in Brunswick. About 45 minutes from Akron.

I can keep my eyes open here if ya like..

Take Care-
Dan
Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2011 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Direct Link to This Post
Welcome to the Forum!

In Ohio.....watch out for rust...we don't want you to be disappointed with your first purchase.
Vernon8360

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2011 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post
Look south young man. You'll search through a lot of junk but if you're patient you will be rewarded. I looked for almost 3 years and found mine in Columbus, OH. Good luck and welcome to the addiction. Are you planning to head to Frazee, MN in July?

------------------
1988 GT
Manual
Medium Red Metallic
Gray Leather

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2011 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Welcome to the forum and good luck in your searches.
Axdrenalin

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2011 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AxdrenalinClick Here to visit Axdrenalin's HomePageSend a Private Message to AxdrenalinDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the forums, and good luck with your find! I've only been on here for about a month, about the time I bought my first Fiero (after 24 years of wanting one).

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock