My Formula project! by formulafiero88
Started on: 03-06-2011 06:11 PM
Replies: 9
Last post by: formulafiero88 on 03-06-2011 07:15 PM
formulafiero88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for formulafiero88Send a Private Message to formulafiero88Direct Link to This Post
Hi All! Im a newby here but not to Fieros. Ive owned 4 total. Ive had my 88 Formula for over 20 years. I sold it back in 05 to a friend and 6 months later bought it back. I then tried to sell it again here recently with two good prospects that both changed their minds. I guess for me it was not to be and in a way Im glad. So Ive decided to keep it due to the fact that it is no longer my primary transportation. So Im gonna modify it, mostly exterior for now and then move on to the engine. I have almost finished the interior. It is black now with new headliner, leather on the rear firewall and lower door panels. All that is left is to install the new 'Mr. Mikes' leather seats and new carpet. If I can figure out how to put pics on I will.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post
Welcome to the Forum! You already have the addiction, so I can't Welcome you to that. You can download PIP or you can use Photobucket or something similar. Or you can email me the pics and I will post them for you.
formulafiero88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for formulafiero88Send a Private Message to formulafiero88Direct Link to This Post
Thanks Craig...I do have photobucket and I have the direct link and HTML but cant figure out were to put it in the posting.
craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by formulafiero88:

Thanks Craig...I do have photobucket and I have the direct link and HTML but cant figure out were to put it in the posting.

Just use the IMG coding and paste it right onto the posting.

Edit: Make sure they ain't too big. I always use atleast 640x478 on my pictures

[This message has been edited by craigsfiero2007 (edited 03-06-2011).]

formulafiero88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for formulafiero88Send a Private Message to formulafiero88Direct Link to This Post

Here is my Formula with the seats out installing the interier trim back in after changing color to black.
craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post
Nice! You got some big wheels on your Fiero. I like the yellow though.
formulafiero88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for formulafiero88Send a Private Message to formulafiero88Direct Link to This Post
Yes...the fronts are 18 and 20 on the back...and with no rubbing!
zigaroo

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zigarooSend a Private Message to zigarooDirect Link to This Post
Hello!

Going black interior? That's something I still want to do... with the Mr. Mikes treatment.
zmcdonal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the forum from a fellow Hoosier. Nice looking ride. What part of indiana are you in?
formulafiero88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for formulafiero88Send a Private Message to formulafiero88Direct Link to This Post
That would south of Greenwood

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock