Thank you PFF. by GT86FASTBACK
Started on: 03-06-2011 01:13 PM
Replies: 7
Last post by: GT86FASTBACK on 03-09-2011 02:54 PM
GT86FASTBACK

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86FASTBACKSend a Private Message to GT86FASTBACKDirect Link to This Post
Just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone on this forum for everything. You guys are great. Every time I have a question or concern, you guys are always here. I always get the support and answers I was looking for. You always go far beyond just helping, and just wanted to say thanks. I have been a member of many forums over the years... I drove Berettas' for many years and the duchebags on that forum did nothing but criticize every single thing I did to my car, every idea, ever mod. Same thing with the Suzuki Katana Forum. I am in the middle of doing an engine swap on my 600 to a 1200 Bandit motor and when I asked a few simple questions, i had nothing but smartass remarks. "Why do you want that engine??? What makes you think its better" The GSXR 1100 is better." Ect... When you go to BK, or McDonalds, do they ask you WHY you want pickles, or no tomato! Why does it even matter! Anyways... You guys have been awesome and I appriciate it. I look forward to being here for a long time. Thanks for making me feel at home!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Gall757

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Direct Link to This Post
So you like pickles and tomato on your BK? euuuwwww.
GT86FASTBACK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86FASTBACKSend a Private Message to GT86FASTBACKDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gall757:

So you like pickles and tomato on your BK? euuuwwww.

LoL I was just using as an example...
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Do you, like me, just have a thing for Berettas? I LOVE those cars. I've had an 88 and a 90, and they were great! I still remember the day my mom brought her brand new 88 home the first year they came out. 4 cylinder 5 speed, and it became mine 6 years later. Although, I totalled it.
Black Widow

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black WidowClick Here to visit Black Widow's HomePageSend a Private Message to Black WidowDirect Link to This Post
Way to go there Hulki totals his moms car !!! .... they are nice cars
GT86FASTBACK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2011 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86FASTBACKSend a Private Message to GT86FASTBACKDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Do you, like me, just have a thing for Berettas? I LOVE those cars. I've had an 88 and a 90, and they were great! I still remember the day my mom brought her brand new 88 home the first year they came out. 4 cylinder 5 speed, and it became mine 6 years later. Although, I totalled it.

LoL, I have had 8 of them. I had, a few Z26s, GTs, a base or two, and even a Indy PaceCar. :-) They are great cars. Take amazing amount of abuse. No other car like them...
LILnochie84

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2011 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LILnochie84Send a Private Message to LILnochie84Direct Link to This Post
I agree boo! I was kind of iffy joining a forum because of the others ones I've heard about! But when I took the time to look into it, I loved it! And now....I'M ADDICTED! lol
GT86FASTBACK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2011 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86FASTBACKSend a Private Message to GT86FASTBACKDirect Link to This Post
This is a great community revolving around great cars. A+ in my book. Love you guys.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock