Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Pssst......Hey, guess who might be going to they Tyler Shipman show?

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Pssst......Hey, guess who might be going to they Tyler Shipman show? by 87antuzzi
Started on: 03-06-2011 02:25 AM
Replies: 7
Last post by: Black Widow on 03-06-2011 05:16 PM
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 02:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
ME!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 03:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post
I'm in the 'might' group right now. Really depends on a work schedule.

Kinda funny how a 'might' is good for you, but sad for me.
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 03:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

I'm in the 'might' group right now. Really depends on a work schedule.

Kinda funny how a 'might' is good for you, but sad for me.

Might is great for me! When there was no chance in hell, it turned to a slim chance and then a little better chance. Not its a really good chance! I will get my hopes up for might.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 05:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
All depends on where my CDL status is. If its good and i can get timne off from work than I'll be there with my solstice.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

All depends on where my CDL status is. If its good and i can get timne off from work than I'll be there with my solstice.

It depends on how the stars line up, it depends on the phase of the moon, it depends on this blah, blah.......and that blah, blah.......

You guys must have a book of excuses ten miles long. Tuzzi, I can understand. PK, like last year, has NO reason not to be there.
Macs86GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
Good luck with the CDL pk, it can be difficult. I can't make the show due to school, work and selling my house.
Bry73

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bry73Send a Private Message to Bry73Direct Link to This Post
Want a sure way to not have any free time, No time to work on a Fiero and very little family time, Get a CDL. If you're a wanting a local job, most places won't even look at you unless you have over a year of Over the Road experience. If your not used to being away from home or family for extended periods of time, you may find that being a CDL holder isn't all that it is cracked up to be.

Good Luck with getting your CDL PK.

Now that I am a local truck driver I will be going this year for Sat and Sun with either my wife or son and hopefully I will be done with the Burple Flirp by then.
Black Widow

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black WidowClick Here to visit Black Widow's HomePageSend a Private Message to Black WidowDirect Link to This Post
will be nice if you make it.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock