New Fiero by Fubar
Started on: 03-04-2011 02:20 PM
Replies: 13
Last post by: SeperatedSoul on 03-05-2011 04:09 PM
Fubar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FubarSend a Private Message to FubarDirect Link to This Post
Just landed a nice Fiero, 87 GT Auto. Silver in color, Black on gray Interior. No hacked wiring, stock body, MSD coil. K&N filter. Poly engine mounts, with aftermarket Dogbone. replaced shocks, springs, bushings. stock seats, no rip's or tares. no dash cracks. No weather seal leaks. Really nice running strong car. So far, Ive replaced the heater core, Charged A/C. New tires. keyless entry, 12V power outlet's under dash(for GPS and Sat Radio power). I have taken advantage of the stock, unhacked wiring and placed a new harness for add on's. For keyless entry, I only tapped into the Door Lock relay, and did no cuts into the fact harness. I still need to flush the cooling system, fix the pegging temp gauge, and grease the door locks, there a bit sticky.

------------------
83 Datsun 280ZX
87 Fiero GT(silver auto)
03 Ranger XLT

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Kilofox13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kilofox13Send a Private Message to Kilofox13Direct Link to This Post
Sweet! Post some pics! And welcome to the madness!
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the forum
vinny

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vinnySend a Private Message to vinnyDirect Link to This Post
What part of MS you in? And , Welcome to the forum.
Fubar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FubarSend a Private Message to FubarDirect Link to This Post
North MS, I used to live at the links in Starkville though.

------------------
83 Datsun 280ZX
87 Fiero GT(silver auto)
03 Ranger XLT

Fubar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FubarSend a Private Message to FubarDirect Link to This Post

Fubar

72 posts
Member since Mar 2011
Installed the amp, behind pass seat, tested the sub, I understand why ppl only do 8" and 10" subs. set up is a Rockford Fosgate P300-1 amp, and Rockford Fosgate P2 12" sub. I still have to relocate computer to behind the drivers seat, mod center console and mod sub box. Should only sit about 2 inches further out then seats when all the way against rear wall.
BradWirdo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BradWirdoSend a Private Message to BradWirdoDirect Link to This Post
Nice, like the sat. radio.
Pappy

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PappySend a Private Message to PappyDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the forums
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post
Nice looking car. Welcome to the forum and the madness!

------------------
Paul

My IMSA Build: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/789315
HHP Adjustable Sway Bars: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/036556.html

SNAPPY829

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SNAPPY829Send a Private Message to SNAPPY829Direct Link to This Post
Nice looking car, clean and wingless!! Sounds like you know a bit about Fieros already, welcome!
Fubar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FubarSend a Private Message to FubarDirect Link to This Post
This is my second fiero. First was a 85 gt.
PFF
System Bot
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fubar:

Installed the amp, behind pass seat, tested the sub, I understand why ppl only do 8" and 10" subs. set up is a Rockford Fosgate P300-1 amp, and Rockford Fosgate P2 12" sub. I still have to relocate computer to behind the drivers seat, mod center console and mod sub box. Should only sit about 2 inches further out then seats when all the way against rear wall.

Pictures of this ASAP!

What volume are you shooting for with that sub? I've got two Rockford T1 10" subs that are just collecting dust in my garage, but would LOVE to fab something up to fit one of those bad boys in there!

edit: Sorry, no manners. WELCOME TO PFF!

[This message has been edited by 1988holleyformula (edited 03-05-2011).]

Fubar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FubarSend a Private Message to FubarDirect Link to This Post
I'll start installing the sub Tuesday. I'll post up some pics then. I'm still debating if I am going to do a black wrinkle finish on the ecu when I move it. I will sleeve the wires of course. Pics will be posted as I install
SeperatedSoul

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SeperatedSoulSend a Private Message to SeperatedSoulDirect Link to This Post
nice Looking Fiero! welcome to the Madness! and ya would like to see some pics of your stereo installation i need some ideas. i have two 8" herts woofers and a huge kenwood amp i cant even remember the wattage but its alot haha and i need an idea of how to instal them up! so i cant wait to see your pics of it

[This message has been edited by SeperatedSoul (edited 03-05-2011).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock