Another Craigslist post..... someone needs to check the title by Celthora87GT
Started on: 02-16-2011 07:43 PM
Replies: 12
Last post by: Macs86GT on 02-19-2011 07:59 PM
Celthora87GT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2011 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Celthora87GTSend a Private Message to Celthora87GTDirect Link to This Post
http://milwaukee.craigslist.../cto/2218314699.html
Man this is the only 1984 Fastback ever made!!!!!!!!!

------------------
1987 Black GT with BIG plans

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TheRealShadowX

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2011 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Celthora87GT:

http://milwaukee.craigslist.../cto/2218314699.html
Man this is the only 1984 Fastback ever made!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHA! I literally just emailed him about correcting that like 5 minutes before you posted this! Good timing man!

Edit to add what I sent him.

Just wanted to let you know that unless you did a full body and engine swap (some people do) there is no way your Fiero is an 84. It is an 86-88 Gt. Email me back if you are unsure of the year and you would like me to help you figure it out. The year has a large impact on the value of the car, so getting that right is pretty important. I have owned 2 Fieros, 1 of which I still do own, and I am an active member of a Wisconsin Fiero club as well as a large internet Forum. Just let me know and I would gladly help you figure it out. Or just check the title If the title says it is an 84, then something is wrong. Best of luck on the sale in any case.

------------------
"He took my stapler. I could burn this building down."

[This message has been edited by TheRealShadowX (edited 02-16-2011).]

SeperatedSoul

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2011 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SeperatedSoulSend a Private Message to SeperatedSoulDirect Link to This Post
i dont think its worth 4000. lol pretty funny though

[This message has been edited by SeperatedSoul (edited 02-16-2011).]

Celthora87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2011 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Celthora87GTSend a Private Message to Celthora87GTDirect Link to This Post
i would definitely not pay 4000 for it unless it had a 3.4 push-rod with the fiero intake on it and i was thinking of emailing him but not worth my time to argue with someone about their car.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2011 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
If he does get $4000 for it, he should spend some of the money on photography classes to learn how to keep his fingers out of the picture.
Celthora87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2011 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Celthora87GTSend a Private Message to Celthora87GTDirect Link to This Post
well he has his licence plate in the picture.... not a good idea but yes he does need to keep his fingers out of the picture. The rims look like Alero rims.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2011 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
unless its a repaint fastback conversion it could be an 88.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2011 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

If he does get $4000 for it, he should spend some of the money on photography classes to learn how to keep his fingers out of the picture.

Man, some people are clueless when it comes to taking pictures.

I mean seriously, did the guy do anything right when taking this picture?

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2011 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Man, some people are clueless when it comes to taking pictures.

I mean seriously, did the guy do anything right when taking this picture?

Well he DID kinda get the car in the picture.... on total accident I am sure LOL

twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2011 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Celthora87GT:

well he has his licence plate in the picture.... not a good idea but yes he does need to keep his fingers out of the picture. The rims look like Alero rims.

Why is that not a good idea? I can walk down a parking lot and get a ton of numbers. It's not like anyone can get any information from them.

Brad
Macs86GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2011 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
some people are paranoid about their tag number in pictures, and serves no real purpose to blot them out far more information can be attained in other ways.
PFF
System Bot
Jim_Martin29

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2011 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jim_Martin29Send a Private Message to Jim_Martin29Direct Link to This Post
Back a few decades ago some custom cars and motorcycles that were featured in Hot Rod and Easyrider magazines were stolen.

When it was investigated it was discovered that the thieves went to the DMV, paid the small fee, and got the registration information. They, of course, used that information to locate the vehicles and steal them.

Since then most magazines cover the plates.

------------------
Jim Martin
White '86 GT
California

Macs86GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2011 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
now you need at least 2 forms of id so it wouldn't work to well now.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock