Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Wanted to share pics of my recent addition...an 88 CJB formula "Stinger"

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Wanted to share pics of my recent addition...an 88 CJB formula "Stinger" by zefferk
Started on: 02-08-2011 10:32 PM
Replies: 2
Last post by: 1988holleyformula on 02-09-2011 12:17 AM
zefferk

Feedback score:    (69)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2011 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zefferkSend a Private Message to zefferkDirect Link to This Post
Here are some photos of my new baby...I call her "Stinger". She's all original with just under 56K on the clock. I plan on redoing the interior with black and yellow accents thanks to FieroThomas (headliner, visors, t-top shades, e-brake cover, shifter cover, and map pocket cover), GTXBullet (short shifter), mmeyer86gt/gtp (recovered shifter), and new leather seats (black with yellow stitching). Black carpets and lower doors to be added as well. Fiero door clips to be hand painted by ISMA GT as well. I plan on replacing the stock exhaust from head pipe to tailpipes with stainless steel and crome tips. Matte black mirrors, t-top hardware and sail panels to be bought back to original luster.

She's my dream car and eventually I'll get her up to speed with the best of them...she's number 182 of 1252 CJBs. I hope you enjoy!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2011 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
"Stinger" already exist here ... but looks like you have a good project car there ... diamond in the rough ... keep us posted on it's transformation.

V8archie "Stinger"

------------------

http://www.tylerstoy.com

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 02-08-2011).]

1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post
That's a great looking T-Top car. When you say ISMA GT [sic ] is painting the door clips, you mean the "Formula" logo, correct? Sounds like it should be show worthy ride when you're done.

I know its your car, but I just want to throw my 2 cents in and say that if the A-pillars were painted a matching black with the rest of the car, it would make it even better!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock