Started on: 02-08-2011 09:16 PM
Replies: 112
Last post by: Macs86GT on 02-27-2011 09:25 PM
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
Wow... That sound, holy $4!%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That MFer is bad@$$!

Edit for page 3 ownage

[This message has been edited by nitroheadz28 (edited 02-14-2011).]

IP: Logged
Ramsespride

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2011 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post
Rick- Im not sure if anyone else noticed but about 12 seconds into that video clip when you pushed in the clutch, i saw from the drivers side to the passenger what appearedto be a liquid falling to the ground.

Not trying to alarm you into thinking you have a bad clutch line or something but i would be on the lookout from now on.
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2011 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post
She sounds wicked. You know if you drop by Andrew's Saturday Tom and I are going to need rides in it.
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2011 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post
Rick

Nice car! congrats!!! When you going to boost the SOL?

Paul
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2011 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ramsespride:

Rick- Im not sure if anyone else noticed but about 12 seconds into that video clip when you pushed in the clutch, i saw from the drivers side to the passenger what appearedto be a liquid falling to the ground.

Not trying to alarm you into thinking you have a bad clutch line or something but i would be on the lookout from now on. [/QUOTE

It does have a slow oil leak but i've alreadt checked into the clutch line and its rock solid. i think there was something blowing under it

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2011 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by BlackThunderGT:

Rick

Nice car! congrats!!! When you going to boost the SOL?

Paul

I was thinkin about boostin it but for a daily driver i dont really need that kind of power. Not to mention this thing would blow my SOL away even if it was boosted

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 02-15-2011).]

mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2011 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

I was thinkin about boostin it but for a daily driver i dont really need that kind of power. Not to mention this thing would blow my SOL away even if it was boosted

So, is it fast?
How much HP do you think its putting out?
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2011 02:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Any car would blow the SOL out of the water. Teenage girls always miss shift
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2011 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by mattwa:

So, is it fast?
How much HP do you think its putting out?

The P/O said its getting about 300 at the crank. That mated to the muncy 4 speed is a killer.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2011 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

Any car would blow the SOL out of the water. Teenage girls always miss shift

This coming from the guy whos fiero was automatic

GADJet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2011 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetDirect Link to This Post
OK.. You officially suck now!

Nice car. I wanted to turbo a 3400 myself. Can you send me a close up of the engine bay and emphasize on the headers and turbo and exhaust? Thanks.
PFF
System Bot
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2011 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GADJet:

OK.. You officially suck now!

Nice car. I wanted to turbo a 3400 myself. Can you send me just post a close up of the engine bay and emphasize on the headers and turbo and exhaust? Thanks.

Fixed.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2011 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Sure i can do that for you guys.
mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2011 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
Yes, I second that. I wanna see it so I can designs for when I turbo my 3.4 someday.
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2011 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Direct Link to This Post
I'm interested in some of the specifics, if you don't mind sharing them, PK. Like what size injectors and the specs on the turbo, if you know them.
JHarvey

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2011 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JHarveySend a Private Message to JHarveyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Stubby79:

I'm interested in some of the specifics, if you don't mind sharing them, PK. Like what size injectors and the specs on the turbo, if you know them.

this may have been posted idk? but how much boost? (lbs)
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2011 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by JHarvey:

this may have been posted idk? but how much boost? (lbs)

Its only about 6lbs out of a 60 trim but for right now its all it needs. the car will easily see 13's the PO said even 12's with a proper launch.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2011 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by Stubby79:

I'm not sure on the injector size's but i'll look that up for ya. I know it has a 3500 top end allowing better air flow to the engine. The turbo is a turbonetics 60 trim T3/T4 oil cooled turbo. it has an RFL BOV as well as a porsche wastegate. LS9 springs. Spec clutch mated to a 4 speed transmission.

GADJet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2011 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetDirect Link to This Post
Engine bay closeups?
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2011 02:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by GADJet:

Engine bay closeups?

I'll grab a few tomorrow. I know a lot of people want to see the manifold setup thats on it so ill grab them to.

JesseM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2011 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JesseMSend a Private Message to JesseMDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like an angry monster :]
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2011 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
For those of you that were hawkin down this thread for them

americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2011 03:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
something looks different about those tail lights... interestingly different.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2011 03:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by americasfuture2k:

something looks different about those tail lights... interestingly different.

Yea the lenses were taken out of it. I'm going to be replacing them with the stock notchback taillights. Sooner or later these are gona get me pulled over.
mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2011 03:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Yea the lenses were taken out of it. I'm going to be replacing them with the stock notchback taillights. Sooner or later these are gona get me pulled over.

But I like those tail-lights. I highly suggest you get colored bulbs.
Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2011 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtDirect Link to This Post
Wow.. That does sound mean...
LILnochie84

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2011 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LILnochie84Send a Private Message to LILnochie84Direct Link to This Post
NICE BUY!!! I like it
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2011 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
or put a nifty spin on things... dupont frosted glass on the inside of those lenses then get some of the metalcast red and do it in a couple light coats. end result will be brighter looking tail lights and the light gets diffused pretty well. end look =
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2011 05:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by americasfuture2k:

or put a nifty spin on things... dupont frosted glass on the inside of those lenses then get some of the metalcast red and do it in a couple light coats. end result will be brighter looking tail lights and the light gets diffused pretty well. end look =

Lol i just want to return them to stock and be done with them PA is a real pain in the a$$ when it comes to taillights. I know my local Nazi's are already taking internist in it.

but i took the car out tonight. The head gaskets arnt bad at all. that white Substance in the oil was just condensation from the car sitting so long It does however have a small oil leak on the front side of the block. I think its just at the turbo line or the valve cover gaskets but I'm bringing the car over to my buddy's house tomorrow to find out where its coming from. but other than that the car is running fine. wastin gas and kickin a$$. After i fix this oil leak its going in for tuning.

Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2011 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
Lol i just want to return them to stock and be done with them PA is a real pain in the a$$ when it comes to taillights. I know my local Nazi's are already taking internist in it.

you sure it's not your driving?
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2011 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Macs86GT:

you sure it's not your driving?

Nope Yoday proved it. Got pulled over for the taillights. Told him i was planning on changing them back he said nice car and have a nice day.... no ticket.

PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2011 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
I see your friends over on RFT have yet another thread in your honor now.
Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2011 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
They really that anal about the whole tail light thing in pa? At least you didn't get a ticket.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock