Started on: 02-02-2011 11:14 PM
Replies: 20
Last post by: kooljess on 02-04-2011 01:16 PM
Danyel

Feedback score:    (90)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2011 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
These are one ebay right now .... man I should list mine !!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayI...geName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayI...geName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Time to list mine

------------------

http://www.tylerstoy.com

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2011 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaClick Here to Email mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
That's crazy. I don't know who would pay that much for GT tail-lights. I know nice ones aren't as common and command a higher price but $650+?? Jeez. You could buy the Fiero store outer covers for less then that and make a crappy $100 set look near new.
craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2011 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Click Here to Email craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post

They will hold onto those for a very long time.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2011 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Imagine ... he gets them and installs them ... two months later they start delaminating !!!! what a pi$$ off that would be !!!
JPH87

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2011 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JPH87Click Here to Email JPH87Send a Private Message to JPH87Direct Link to This Post
For that much money what would you like me to build for you from scratch. Just kidding but WOW
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2011 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post
*********"NUTZ"*********
unboundmo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2011 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoClick Here to Email unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoDirect Link to This Post
wait... now the light lens for the first link is only 50 bucks ???
deezil

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2011 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilDirect Link to This Post
I was at a local burger joint show last year when some guy came out of nowhere and tried to buy my 88 gt tail lights for $500. He seemed a little flustered when I said didn't want to sell them...

So there are guys out there that are willing to plunk down some big bucks for them. Mine are coming off and getting put up..
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 552
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2011 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonClick Here to Email rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
If you need something bad enough, you will pay for it.

I paid almost $1,000 for the piece of chrome trim that goes between the tail lights on my Coronet. I also have over $2,000 in the grill. Those were both used in good condition. Mint or repops of those were at least double that.
ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2011 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRClick Here to Email ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post
If your insurance co. is paying, then who cares how much they cost? If I were rear-ended, I would make my (or the other persons) insurance co. replace the damaged ones w/ as-good or better then what is on my gt (and my gt lights are mint)...

No harm in asking a high price; you never know how bad someone wants near-mint gt tail lights...

How much would you be willing to pay for mint OEM gt qtr windows?

[This message has been edited by ALJR (edited 02-03-2011).]

ALJR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2011 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRClick Here to Email ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post

ALJR

3765 posts
Member since Jul 2009
EDIT 4 dbl post

[This message has been edited by ALJR (edited 02-03-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2011 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaClick Here to Email mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
Just have to throw this in there, Notchie owners don't have to worry about this problem.
golden dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2011 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for golden dragonClick Here to Email golden dragonSend a Private Message to golden dragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mattwa:

Just have to throw this in there, Notchie owners don't have to worry about this problem.

It has made me think of turning my fastback back to original notchie....lol

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2011 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Thats weird the first link went down to 50$ the second is at 325$ ... huuummm wonder what happened ??
ALJR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2011 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRClick Here to Email ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Thats weird the first link went down to 50$ the second is at 325$ ... huuummm wonder what happened ??

The second link got bid up that high..
RULOOKIN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2011 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageClick Here to Email RULOOKINSend a Private Message to RULOOKINDirect Link to This Post
i have a OEM brand new never installed set of GT tail light lenses not a single scratch i have been hanging onto them for some time now but would consider selling for right price ??
not even sure where to start on price but for a serious OEM resto project these are perfect
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2011 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
ALJR --- the first link went up to 695$ yesterday but all the bids were removed and went back down to 50$
RULOOKIN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2011 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageClick Here to Email RULOOKINSend a Private Message to RULOOKINDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ALJR:

If your insurance co. is paying, then who cares how much they cost? If I were rear-ended, I would make my (or the other persons) insurance co. replace the damaged ones w/ as-good or better then what is on my gt (and my gt lights are mint)...

No harm in asking a high price; you never know how bad someone wants near-mint gt tail lights...

How much would you be willing to pay for mint OEM gt qtr windows?

i have both !!! OEM tail light lenses brand new never installed and OEM gt sail windows with the protective film still on any takers!!!!

katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2011 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
I'd say someone (the owner and thier friends) is bidding those up hoping for a "fish" to bite!
ALJR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2011 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRClick Here to Email ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RULOOKIN:

i have both !!! OEM tail light lenses brand new never installed and OEM gt sail windows with the protective film still on any takers!!!!

Depends on the price

However, if my insurance Co. was paying to replace some damaged ones; I would definatly be all over them. We would both make out; I would get nice new qtr windows and you would make a pretty penny
kooljess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2011 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kooljessClick Here to Email kooljessSend a Private Message to kooljessDirect Link to This Post
Like the saying goes "There's an ass for every seat"

------------------

http://members.cardomain.com/koolflip

PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay