Bodega bay cruise in april. by shawnk
Started on: 01-30-2011 12:57 PM
Replies: 1
Last post by: mmeyer86gt/gtp on 01-30-2011 01:49 PM
shawnk

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2011 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnkSend a Private Message to shawnkDirect Link to This Post
So I am organizing a second attempt at a run to bodega bay with the golden gate Fiero club. I know a lot of you arent even close to California so no problem, but for anyone who would be interested in joining us I am still in the process of choosing a date in April to go. So just putting it out there now that I would anyone else in the area or perhaps visiting to go. Most likely going to be on a weekend since most people work weekdays, I have maps and stuff that I can post after work since I'm on my cell phone right now. So if anyone is in the area and wants to join feel free to contact me here, if your car isn't with you I'm sure we could have an empty seat for you, or bring along a rental car lol(that can keep up of course)
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2011 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpDirect Link to This Post
if mine is back on its tires by then i might be able to make it. Just make it the 3rd weekend.
IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock