rear brake pads for the 11.25" swap question by scott0999
Started on: 01-30-2011 01:34 AM
Replies: 1
Last post by: scott0999 on 01-30-2011 02:35 PM
scott0999

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2011 01:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for scott0999Send a Private Message to scott0999Direct Link to This Post
are the brake pads supposed to have this clip on the back of them?!? the piston is flat across so it gets right in the way

on my front calipers the piston is opposite, the front is open, pads go right in

heres a pic:

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
scott0999

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2011 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for scott0999Send a Private Message to scott0999Direct Link to This Post
they had the pads listed wrong. I went into the store.. they brought out another set of the "gold" pads.. same thing.. then they got the silver pads and they dont have the clip. I also noticed someone commented on their site the pads were fronts not rears...

so anyway I now have the wearever silver pads.. weird thing is they are slotted in the center and the gold ones were not. you would think the other way around?! lol

now the only thing is, the back of the pad is flat except for a little notch on the bottom.. the piston have a groove for the notch, but its on the top..

is this normal or WTF gives seriously?!?
IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock