1988 Fiero Formula!!... wish i had the money :( by SeperatedSoul
Started on: 01-18-2011 08:34 PM
Replies: 14
Last post by: SeperatedSoul on 01-19-2011 03:32 PM
SeperatedSoul

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2011 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SeperatedSoulSend a Private Message to SeperatedSoulDirect Link to This Post
wow i was on kijiji alberta and i seen this fiero, these i believe are super rare to come by, would be my dream to own one in this good of shape! the guy wants about 12 000 for it kinda expensive but it does have a 383 (roughly 440hp) and only 1000 km on new engine, not sure of original km and in mint shape. if anyone is interested i would check it out it would be sweet to see someone from the forum to get such a beautifull car! if not i may be saving up

those are the only two pics of it there! you got to admit though she seems pretty nice.. wish i had more funds! :P

[This message has been edited by SeperatedSoul (edited 01-18-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2011 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
Completely missed the swap numbers in the read (LOL).

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 01-18-2011).]

SeperatedSoul

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2011 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SeperatedSoulSend a Private Message to SeperatedSoulDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

What engine swap is in it?

not even sure. i just no that it must have been swapped to the 383 stroker engine.
SeperatedSoul

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2011 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SeperatedSoulSend a Private Message to SeperatedSoulDirect Link to This Post

SeperatedSoul

469 posts
Member since Jan 2011

What engine swap is in it?

1988 formula fiero...very rare..car 440hp 383 stroker,,new tires and rim(18") glass roof,,new black interior,,pistal grip 5 speed ,,,,power windows,,,lots of customizing ,,,car is alittle scary so NO TEST PILOTS...Will look at ineresting trades,,(older bike and cash),,Car has over $20ooo invested and hundreds for hours of work ,,,,will sell for $11,900,,,or trade and cash to 11,900 ..

that is the description of the car he gave
fieroguy123

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2011 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Direct Link to This Post
I don't see how he could possibly have $20k in that car. Granted, it does look very nice, but it has a stock body, and stock brakes. Guessing the interior has a few mods, but unless he WAY overpaid for the car and to have the swap done, it just doesn't add up.
SeperatedSoul

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2011 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SeperatedSoulSend a Private Message to SeperatedSoulDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguy123:

I don't see how he could possibly have $20k in that car. Granted, it does look very nice, but it has a stock body, and stock brakes. Guessing the interior has a few mods, but unless he WAY overpaid for the car and to have the swap done, it just doesn't add up.

ya man thats what i thought. it is a little pricy even for the shape of it. but still. i doubt worth as much as he says. i emailed and asked about the original km before the swap.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2011 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
Ninjabruce is selling his 383 stroker down here and it is pretty damn nice. Its a far cry cheaper than that one. That Formula looks like one damn nice car though!

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/053810.html

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 01-18-2011).]

SeperatedSoul

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2011 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SeperatedSoulSend a Private Message to SeperatedSoulDirect Link to This Post

Ninjabruce is selling his 383 stroker down here and it is pretty damn nice. Its a far cry cheaper than that one.

i believe it. this one for sure is overpriced. but well thats the 3 prairie provinces for ya, we are kinda slim it seems for pickings on fieros or any good cars for a good price it seems :P
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2011 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post

(BOTH of those cars!)

(@SeperatedSoul: thanks, I edited the post using a different image host)

[This message has been edited by Cheever3000 (edited 01-18-2011).]

SeperatedSoul

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2011 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SeperatedSoulSend a Private Message to SeperatedSoulDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

(BOTH of those cars!)

i dont think your image file uploaded rite i cant see it
katatak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2011 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
I can see him having 20k in the car. A nice low mileage Formula - 3 to 4k, If he had the motor built - probably 6 to 7k - Archie Kit? - 1500 to 3k? Labor to install - 4 to 5k. Bit's and pieces - 1 to 2 k. It adds up quick if you are paying to have it done. Is it worth it? To the right person it may be! I'd like to see more pics of it.
PFF
System Bot
SeperatedSoul

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2011 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SeperatedSoulSend a Private Message to SeperatedSoulDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SeperatedSoul:

i dont think your image file uploaded rite i cant see it

never mind it did now lol
SeperatedSoul

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2011 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SeperatedSoulSend a Private Message to SeperatedSoulDirect Link to This Post

SeperatedSoul

469 posts
Member since Jan 2011

Originally posted by katatak:

I can see him having 20k in the car. A nice low mileage Formula - 3 to 4k, If he had the motor built - probably 6 to 7k - Archie Kit? - 1500 to 3k? Labor to install - 4 to 5k. Bit's and pieces - 1 to 2 k. It adds up quick if you are paying to have it done. Is it worth it? To the right person it may be! I'd like to see more pics of it.

ya i get were your getting at it would add up. it is super nice and low km, (ill find out the original km and post it to) but ya. and ill see if i can get more pics from the guy. i would also enjoy seeing more of this car
Fiero84Freak

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2011 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakDirect Link to This Post
Formulas are fairly rare when considering Fiero production numbers, but they're not impossible to come by. The official production number is 5,643, with 1,303 painted white. I owned an white '88 Formula and came across it on a whim just driving along the road one day. Went back the next day and handed $2,000 USD and it was mine.
SeperatedSoul

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2011 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SeperatedSoulSend a Private Message to SeperatedSoulDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero84Freak:

Formulas are fairly rare when considering Fiero production numbers, but they're not impossible to come by. The official production number is 5,643, with 1,303 painted white. I owned an white '88 Formula and came across it on a whim just driving along the road one day. Went back the next day and handed $2,000 USD and it was mine.

your so lucky im sure it is a beautifull car!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock