Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Second Annual Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show Frazee, MN July 29-31 (Page 7)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 
Previous Page | Next Page
Second Annual Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show Frazee, MN July 29-31 by nellieship
Started on: 01-04-2011 05:18 PM
Replies: 867
Last post by: carbon on 01-13-2012 02:01 PM
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2011 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Nellieship one of your links is posting
The 2nd Annual Travis Shipman Memorial Car Show Will Be Held In Frazee, Minnesota July 29-31, 2011

link is http://www.clubdoconline.co...ota-july-29-31-2011/
edited The Black Widow OWNS this page !!!!!

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 03-16-2011).]

IP: Logged
nellieship

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2011 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Nellieship one of your links is posting
The 2nd Annual Travis Shipman Memorial Car Show Will Be Held In Frazee, Minnesota July 29-31, 2011

link is http://www.clubdoconline.co...ota-july-29-31-2011/
edited The Black Widow OWNS this page !!!!!

that should be fixed but that link is going to be broken. i noticed that right away too... wondered who the heck travis was LOL
Vernon8360

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2011 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post
Back to the top. ONLY 130 days to go! Are you packed yet?

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2011 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vernon8360:

Back to the top. ONLY 130 days to go! Are you packed yet?

Also is your Fiero ready?!
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2011 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Im still planning on going. I need to call DIY_STU one of these days and discuss with him in further detail. But between moving and a bunch of other crap I have not had time.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2011 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
I should be on the road by this but I plan on telling my employer i need this time off to do this. Hell if its en rout on my way home i Might even be stopping up in a big rig ( provided the shippmans dont mind having rig in there driveway ) Be campin in style

If i get the time off and am comming from home I'm just gona bring the solstice.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 03-22-2011).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2011 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
Get your 2nd Annual Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show 2011 T shirts

Pre order only.

Order here in the mall From Mrs Shipman:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/056211.html

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 04-01-2011).]

nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2011 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post
adding this to the mall for sale spot with the shirts:

Memorial Decals. Cost $6.00. $5.00 of every sale going to Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show. Free shipping.

Thanks much to cornersrails and Sign-A-Rama in Crystal Lake, IL.
nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2011 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post
going to add a disclaimer.... this is ME selling t-shirts and stickers to YOU (with the generous donation of Chris' efforts) in an attempt to raise money for the scholarship and in no way, shape, or form related to turkey days. This is YOU trusting ME to send all profits to the scholarship that I profess to be raising money for. you may wonder why this sounds like i'm irritated... well it's because i am... not at anyone here however. and that's all i'll say about that.. just want to be sure the above points were very evident and clear spoken.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2011 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
pffft, yeah..politics!

We're all just having fun raising money for a good cause.
Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2011 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post
Back to the front page where it belongs and a reminder there are only 117 days left. Have you scheduled vacation time? Saved enough for spare parts, gas and food? Is your Fiero ready? How about a couple of dollars for Tyler Shipman Scholarship Fund? Still enough time to make it all happen.
PFF
System Bot
fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2011 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Direct Link to This Post
Just got the Formula all ready to go

She has a new getrag transmission (and I do mean NEW), changed to another modified garrett turbo, made some necessary repairs and modifications while I had the engine out, new Rodney master cyl and slave cyl, and I just got my chip back from Sinister Performance (Darth Fiero) so she's running great with the new manual trans swap!

I'm looking forward to this years 1000 mile drive (each way) with my manual trans as opposed to the auto that she was sporting last year.

BUMP to the top!

------------------
May the Lord guide me where I must go. May the Fiero get me there in style

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2011 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nellieship:

going to add a disclaimer.... this is ME selling t-shirts and stickers to YOU (with the generous donation of Chris' efforts) in an attempt to raise money for the scholarship and in no way, shape, or form related to turkey days. This is YOU trusting ME to send all profits to the scholarship that I profess to be raising money for. you may wonder why this sounds like i'm irritated... well it's because i am... not at anyone here however. and that's all i'll say about that.. just want to be sure the above points were very evident and clear spoken.

Not sure what is going on, but it sounds like we need Karen back at the reigns of Turkey Days

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Sadly, we will not be making it this year, things just aren't lining up in our favor. But next year, as long as I am here, we will be there.
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

next year, as long as I am here, we will be there.

I think you said that last year.

Need a reverse camera? I'll send ya one!
fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2011 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Direct Link to This Post

Sadly, we will not be making it this year, things just aren't lining up in our favor. But next year, as long as I am here, we will be there.

How do you figure you won't be able to make it???
The show is still 2.5 months away.
Anything I can do to help?
datacop

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2011 03:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for datacopClick Here to visit datacop's HomePageSend a Private Message to datacopDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguy123:

+1
Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2011 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post

Is this direction correctable? Obviously the reasons are no-one's business but yours and none of us has a need to know. However, if there is anything any of us can help with, please ask.
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2011 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguy123:

+2. Not having Andy there makes it seem..a bit empty.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2011 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Guys, I'm not going to go into detail as to why we aren't going to make it, mainly because I don't want to make this thread about me. Thank you guys for help offerings, it means a lot, but it just isn't economically in the cards this year. I'm sorry I won't be seeing you guys this year, but next year I will make sure provisions are in place to get there. We just had some unexpected things come up this year.
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2011 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
I guess the air horn alarm clock will have to be used on someone else...
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2011 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post

Guys, I'm not going to go into detail as to why we aren't going to make it, mainly because I don't want to make this thread about me. Thank you guys for help offerings, it means a lot, but it just isn't economically in the cards this year. I'm sorry I won't be seeing you guys this year, but next year I will make sure provisions are in place to get there. We just had some unexpected things come up this year.

Huuuum..... I really having an issue with this Andy, my friend ....you not being there is like a tyleystoy missing a front wheel.... Nellieship you have a PM.

------------------

My build Thread
http://www.tylerstoy.com

mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2011 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Huuuum..... I really having an issue with this Andy, my friend ....you not being there is like a tyleystoy missing a front wheel.... Nellieship you have a PM.

+1 again! And in a way, this whole thing was started by you Andy, so it is indeed about you, even more so if you claim you can not attend. I understand money is tight, times are rough, but I'm not sure you realize how important you are to the Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show.
I'm pretty sure PFF members would be willing to donate to the cause if that is the case here.

[This message has been edited by mattwa (edited 05-08-2011).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2011 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
This should fall somewhere around the time i finish orientation for my new job. what I'm going to do is see if i can get time off for this after orientation. If not I'm going to see if my employer can get me a run to or have me in MN for this.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2011 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
mattwa ---- I agree totally with your statement.....
PK .. hope to see you there also ...

Andy dont throw in the towel so soon.... we have 2.5 months to work this out.... I need for you to keep an open mind ....

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 05-08-2011).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2011 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

If I end up taking my rig out there I'll straight up hog tie you to my fifth wheel and and haul your a$$ out there
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2011 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mattwa:

+1 again! And in a way, this whole thing was started by you Andy, so it is indeed about you, even more so if you claim you can not attend. I understand money is tight, times are rough, but I'm not sure you realize how important you are to the Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show.
I'm pretty sure PFF members would be willing to donate to the cause if that is the case here.

NO, NO, NO. I will absolutely refuse any kind of donations or charity. That is not why I posted. I posted merely to inform that I would not be there. Money is tight for everyone, not just me. Do not start a 'Donate to Hulki' campaign, please. Any money raised should be going to the Tyler Scholarship, to help send somebody to college who would not have afforded to go otherwise. Sending me to Frazee does not change the future, sending a kid to college does. And don't misunderstand me here, either. I am poor, but not destitute. We were unable to do much as a family last year except Disney in March, and with all that has happened to us this year, if we went to Frazee, we could not afford to do anything else with the kids this year. There are places we have been promising we would take them, and would be unable to if we went to Frazee. So please guys, it just isn't going to happen this year, please let it go.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2011 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Andy ... this is NOT an GIVE TO HULKI attempt ..... and I'm sure all will agree with me .... you must understand that Frazee without Hulki is like the forth of july without fireworks and the star spangled banner !! I know you would NEVER accept charity and also know that you are a wise man. I do also understand that family has priorities.......as nellieship once said "they NOW have an EXTENDED family" and YOU my friend are considered as a brother to us all. This is NOT a charity .... its an invitation to Frazee for you and your family to spend time with the EXTENDED family. I will NOT accept you not being there Andy for I will be there this year and NOT sure to come back in 2012. So I ask you .... will you accept this invitation for a trip to Frazee from your extended family ?
PFF chime in please ....

your canadian friend
Danyel
fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2011 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Direct Link to This Post
Could you really turn down an all expenses paid 3 day vacation for your whole family??? Its kind of like playing a lottory ticket and winning. You did the leg work, let us reward you!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2011 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2011 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Whether flying or driving, it will cost us over a grand either way. While we appreciate the gestures, we just would not feel right accepting any charity when the money should be going to the scholarship. The scholarship is WAY more important than us being there. We will see what happens in the next 2.5 months, maybe something will change that will allow us to come. But right now, our savings is pretty much depleted, and I have to come up with our deductible since I backed into Steph's Escape by accident last weekend.
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-08-2011 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Happy Mother's Day Nellieship.

Tony
nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2011 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post

and I have to come up with our deductible since I backed into Steph's Escape by accident last weekend.

now that sounds like something I would do LOL Hulki - how ever it shakes out this year and you are always part of Tyler's Toy, you are always welcome at our home. keep in mind this would force me to drink your portion of the beer as well as mine...

------------------
Nellie - forever Tyler's mommy

Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2011 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

keep in mind this would force me to drink your portion of the beer as well as mine...

PLEASE NO! She's a MEAN drunk!

Hulki! You have to show up and drink your portion of the beer, or else Nellie will be outside at 3AM spraying all the tents with the water hose and laughing maniacally!
nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2011 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

PLEASE NO! She's a MEAN drunk!

Hulki! You have to show up and drink your portion of the beer, or else Nellie will be outside at 3AM spraying all the tents with the water hose and laughing maniacally!

now THAT'S a funny picture! i might be in my bathrobe with curlers in my hair and green goop on my face too. attack of the crazy housewife LOL that right there should make people be falling all over themselves to camp at our place
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2011 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Oh dear God! I just had visions of Daneele and the green goop and the curlers, plus mix in a little of the movie Fargo.

[This message has been edited by Hulki U. My-BFF (edited 05-08-2011).]

nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2011 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post

Oh dear God! I just had visions of Daneele and the green goop and the curlers, plus mix in a little of the movie Fargo.

uh dear... dontcha be knocking our fer cute way a speaking here in northern minnesooooota. i mightin haveta get my canadian friend danyel to kick yur kiester. Uff dah, now that would be something else! yup.. that would teach ya in a jiff dontcha ya know. and yeah you betcha just for good measure. Okie Dokie.

you see this is even more funny because I do say okie dokie, you betcha, uff dah (although i really try hard not to say that one), and dontcha know.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2011 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

uh dear... dontcha be knocking our fer cute way a speaking here in northern minnesooooota. i mightin haveta get my canadian friend danyel to kick yur kiester. Uff dah, now that would be something else! yup.. that would teach ya in a jiff dontcha ya know. and yeah you betcha just for good measure. Okie Dokie.

you see this is even more funny because I do say okie dokie, you betcha, uff dah (although i really try hard not to say that one), and dontcha know.

L O freaking L!

This is so Nellie!
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2011 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Not everyone from MN talks like that dont cha know?
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2011 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
oki doki 87antuzzi
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock