Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Second Annual Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show Frazee, MN July 29-31 (Page 22)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 
Previous Page | Next Page
Second Annual Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show Frazee, MN July 29-31 by nellieship
Started on: 01-04-2011 05:18 PM
Replies: 867
Last post by: carbon on 01-13-2012 02:01 PM
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2011 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
Just dont bring a trailer!
IP: Logged
Vernon8360

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2011 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Well someone had to do it .... oh by the way your markers have been sent this morning ... I'm really sorry for the delay since I was out of the country ... I PM'd you the tracking number ... thanks Art..... and thanks for your artsy fartsy pictures ... makes me smile everytime .... OHHH by the way for squeeling on me ... if your LEDs Blow UP while putting them in .... Don't come crying to me mister !!!! ............ J/K

Art thanks for everything its an honor to call you my friend..... but beware I WILL BE BACK !!!!

Ok, we are in the middle of preparations for the arrival of the LED marker lights. I contacted The University of Pennsylvania Marching Band but they can't make it in time.....a BS excuse about some football game they have to preform at. So I guess the neighbor kid and his sister with his trumpet and her drum will have to do. The dancing girls I had lined up earlier have all called off. Seems the labor strike at the Western Pennsylvania Strip Clubs was settled. However, the local bomb squad is on alert based on the threatening nature of the contents of this package and the lack of basic technical knowledge of the recipient of said package. And I have shown them a map! They know where K-Beck is, right next to K-Mart! You thought you could hide. I'll be in-touch and that's a promise.

[This message has been edited by Vernon8360 (edited 08-27-2011).]

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2011 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vernon8360:
They know where K-Beck is, right next to K-Mart! You thought you could hide. I'll be in-touch and that's a promise.

OUFFF I thought you were gonna say right beside K-tel

------------------

My build Thread
http://www.tylerstoy.com

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2011 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
Just a NICE update! I talked with Matt at the Fiero Store, and "Tyler's Toy" is going to be in The Fiero Store 2012 Calendar!

He sent out an email today notifying the Shipman's and will send them a free copy. According to the email, the calendars will be available around mid-November.

Here is the email:

NOTE: The 25% off offer applies ONLY to the Shipman's

Congratulations, your picture is going to be featured in the 2012 Fiero
Store calendar! To reward you for sending in one of the selected
submissions, we would like to offer you one free copy of the calendar and
an unlimited number of additional copies to you at 25% off of the retail price,
while supplies last.

The calendar was recently sent off to the printer and we expect to
receive the finished product by the middle of November. To make sure
that you receive your free copy, and as many additional copies as you
want, we strongly recommend that you call now to pre-order the calendar.

The regular retail price of the calendar will be $13.95, but keep in mind
that you can order as many copies as you want for $10.46. This special
offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other sales or promotions
and is not available through our web site. To take advantage of this
offer, your order must be called in to our Order Desk at 800-343-7648 or
860-684-6762. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns
about the calendar or this special offer.

Thank you very much for helping us build the 2012 Fiero Store calendar.

Regards,
Matt
The Fiero Store

Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2011 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post
What great news. Does the calender picture of Tyler's Toy include the keys?
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2011 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post

What great news. Does the calender picture of Tyler's Toy include the keys?

I don't think so, as Danyel was not in any of the photo's I submitted to the Fiero Store
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2011 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2011 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
Sweeeet!
Peafowl GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2011 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Peafowl GTSend a Private Message to Peafowl GTDirect Link to This Post
AWESOME!!! Can hardly wait!
Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2011 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post
Remember summer?

The Friday gathering in Sauk Rapids for the drive to Frazee
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2011 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
The Fiero Store just released their calendar, and Tyler's Toy is pictured for the month of July. Fitting, as that is when the memorial car show's are being held.

You can check it out the calendar here:
http://www.fierostore.com/P.../Detail.aspx?s=50894
PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2011 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

The Fiero Store just released their calendar, and Tyler's Toy is pictured for the month of July. Fitting, as that is when the memorial car show's are being held.

My mom picked one up for me, will be picking it up Thanksgiving.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2011 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

Thats so cool that they placed it on July.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2011 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

43222 posts
Member since May 2007
Remembering Nov 2009...

87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2011 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2011 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post

I just received word there has been a last minute addendum to the month of July. This additional photo will actually be hidden on the back of the calender, in a special pocket. It is my understanding, The Fiero Store has spared no expense importing the special pockets, from K-Beck.

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2011 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

I just received word there has been a last minute addendum to the month of July. This additional photo will actually be hidden on the back of the calender, in a special pocket. It is my understanding, The Fiero Store has spared no expense importing the special pockets, from K-Beck.

LOL!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2011 01:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post

OK my friend ...... you called it !!!! K-BECK stryke force has been called in.... ARE YOU EVER IN TROUBLE NOW !!!! Stay tuned

------------------

My build Thread
http://www.tylerstoy.com
My LED marker kit

Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2011 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post
Trouble !? I'm simply promoting increased trade between our countries. No threats intended or implied. However, my biggest concern, the issue that most interests me, is the answer to the question: Just how long will it take the citizens of West Palm Beach to find the hidden picture?

31 Oct 2011 @ 8:20pm: No K-Beck Strike Force and I was ready for them with local beer and other culinary delights. Still no reaction from Florida in general nor West Palm Beach specifically. They all must be focusing on Halloween festivities.....Fieros in costumes?

[This message has been edited by Vernon8360 (edited 10-31-2011).]

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2011 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
I must have gotten my FS calendar before the pocket was added I, well, especially me, would loved to have gotten a calendar with a key pocket on the back......

Anyhow, the Calendar just arrived in the mail. Very nice to see Tyler's Toy made it, and for the month of July none the less....

Lastly, seeing Carter's name below it, wow... too cool! That is gonna make for one happy little man when he gets to see the calendar!

Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2011 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post
Well done, to say the least.
PFF
System Bot
Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2012 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post
I know it's only January but July is only 6 months away. It time to start planning for the 3rd Annual Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show. Probably need to start a new thread. Here are a couple of pictures from last summer to get this to the top, get people to thinking/planning and introduce new forum members to Frazee, MN and why it is so important.

------------------
1988 GT
Manual
Medium Red Metallic
Gray Leather
K Beck LEDs

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2012 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Me and andy are talking about taking the 2 solstices out this year.
85FieroGreg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2012 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85FieroGregSend a Private Message to 85FieroGregDirect Link to This Post
I wasn't involved in helping build Tyler's car, but find myself pictured alongside his car in the July Fiero Store calendar. Hopefully I can get to Frazee this year to actually put our cars side by side.

And I have to say it is a very high honor to be on the same page with Tyler's car.

[This message has been edited by 85FieroGreg (edited 01-12-2012).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2012 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post

This has been a very big honor for me to install my LED marker kit on Tylers Toy .... now that said... the crew going out to Frazee in 2012 for the 3rd annual how about bringing something to fix the RH headlight motor and also checking on the RH front marker socket. It was a pain to get the LED marker to light up due to corrosion !!! ... I'll also be sending a LED kit and a set of kmunson signal covers for the fiero raffle at Camp Shipman ... HEY Chris K lets get a new thread going Tyler Shipman 3rd Annual .... I will be there in 2014 with the Widow for the 5th ... plan ahead Andy !!!

Art I saw dirt on those kbeck LEDs !!!!! I'm watching.... if ya dont clean them up I'll send my buddy Archmed after ya !!!!

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy
My LED Marker Kits for sale

carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2012 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

Hot dang I am bald...

I may be going to the show in a Grand Am this year... And hopefully with two good knees...

------------------

Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2012 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post
I'm cleaning, I'm CLEANING already, as fast as I can!!!!!

------------------
1988 GT
Manual
Medium Red Metallic
Gray Leather
K Beck LEDs

carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2012 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock