Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Second Annual Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show Frazee, MN July 29-31 (Page 20)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 
Previous Page | Next Page
Second Annual Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show Frazee, MN July 29-31 by nellieship
Started on: 01-04-2011 05:18 PM
Replies: 867
Last post by: carbon on 01-13-2012 02:01 PM
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2011 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
EDIT: WooHoo! Page 20 is now the JohnWPB photo album

Ok, here are a ton of pictures from this years show:
Up Up & Away and headed for Frazee!

Lunch at JP's Grill & Bar with the smaller "Thursday Caravan Crowd" (Maybe a smaller group compared to Friday's, but we got to spend an extra day at Camp Shipman!

This is the Texas solution to no Air Conditioning!

Arriving and setting up at Camp Shipman

Friday night, having a little fun with slow exposure and a green laser.

Nellie picking raspberries to go bake desert for Saturdays dinner

Hanging out and relaxing

Danyel driving Tyler's Toy

Some photo's of Tyler's Toy

With the new LED Markers Danyel installed

Grandma 'C' Striking a pose!

Saturday night mess hall, Camp Shipman style!

It's a Bird! ...... It's a Plane! ......

It's Saturday night Fireworks!

The Canadians are taking over!

Nellie's reaction caught on film when presented with an Emmy Award (Yes, a REAL one) that Boyd won for covering "Tyler's Story"
Boyd was quoted as saying something to the effect, I may have covered the story, but the Story is about the Shipman's, and the Emmy belongs to them, not me.

I am not sure if the smile is for the trophy or..........

The Shipman Family (Left to Right: Carter, Jay, Nellie, Cassie, Grandma C)

The highlight of my trip to Frazee, the privilege taking Tyler's Toy for a nice leisurely drive. (The speedometer MUST be broke or something, it's just stuck all the way to the right )

The Toy, while riding along with Jay (Antuzi gave me the idea for this shot)

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 08-03-2011).]

IP: Logged
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2011 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post

JohnWPB

5182 posts
Member since May 2009
Some new additions to Camp Shipman this year

Yep, the Canidians AGAIN

Fiero's on Parade!

One for the ladies and the gents

This photo remains uncaptioned!

11:00am Sunday morning, after a VERY long Saturday night, 2 blocks of fire trucks, ambulances, polices cars, ALL with sirens blasting....
thus this one is dubbed "Hangover H E Double L "

Cassie in the parade with her dance group

A leasure Sunday afternoon at Camp Shipman... but not for long!

Carter, tearing it up!

Antuzzi Tearing it up!

And again.......

Me, having a blast!

Robert giving it a go!

Fred's wife Annette

Chris again?!

Nelli taking carter out for a spin

Stuart in mid flight!

Stuart knows the sun is almost gone!

Over the handle bars up the road from the Shipman's

WooHoo! Off Roadin'

On the way back home Monday evening

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 08-02-2011).]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2011 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
Awesome pics!
heypal

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2011 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heypalSend a Private Message to heypalDirect Link to This Post
The pics look awesome guys! Sure is helpful for those like myself that missed the event this year. Won't miss it next year!
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
I was asked by Robert when does next year's talks begin... Um now! Reminder.... Bring bigger fuel can.
RAREW66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Direct Link to This Post
We made it home about 9:30 last night after an uneventful trip. Well, except for that cluster^%*# of a highway around Minneapolis that wasted an hour of my life each direction basically due to the disregard that slow traffic stays right.

I can not thank the Shipman's enough for the outstanding weekend. It is amazing how a weekend in Frazee helped out in relieving some of the stresses of our daily routine. I suppose another thank you goes to everyone else who was there for all of the fun and laughs that occured.

After looking through the pictures, I do not see any exploitation of a few things that happened over the weekend:

Where are the pictures of John's treasured prize of a Fiero quilt being taken hostage by a very hostile perpetrator?

Is there any photos or quotable stories surrounding PurpleReign giving the pastor a ride in the purple monster after our very touching improv memorial service at Tyler's gravesite?

Is Stu ready to give up the picture of what happened while trying to turn around on the gravel road in anticipation of having the opportunity of a drag race with Jay? On a personal note, I found it very difficult in assisting in picking up the front end of a Fiero while laughing so hard that I could barely stand.

Is there any pictures of the safety message about what happens if you put a double break mortor in upside down and light the fuse and the feeling of debris and shrapnel running up the back of your shorts as you are running away?

See everyone next year in Frazee!

Fred and Annette
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Hello to all ... this short post to let you know Helene and I are back in Lévis ...we rolled in at 23:30 tuesday night. (a couple of hours ago)

RAREW66 yes I have pics of the pastor in the choptop and purple reign but right now too pooped to post. I will be back in the morning to post pics.

87Antuzzi, DIY_stu and JohnWPB I will create you a FTP account so you can upload all the pics to Tylers Site FTP the info will be PMd to you in the morning also. John I hope you also have a pic of the Emmy ... please when you upload send the original pics not resized ... if anyone else want to FTP upload your pics please PM me I will create you an FTP access account.....I will also take care of TFS for the calendar shot of the toy if no one does it .... please keep in touch I will be back tomorrow with a full DISCLOSER of our trip to Frazee some people will be shocked and some will laugh ....but some never said truth will be revealed

take care all ....

------------------

My build Thread
http://www.tylerstoy.com

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 08-03-2011).]

hammer18

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hammer18Send a Private Message to hammer18Direct Link to This Post
awsome pictures!!!
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
I submitted the pics to the Fiero Store. They deadline was Friday, but they made an exception. I sent like 10 different pictures, so they can choose the one they want. Headed to work, I sure wish I was back in Frazee! LOL
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
All remaining funds, totaling $300.00 have been sent to Nellie.

Prizes are boxed, labeled, weighed, quoted and will be shipping soon.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

I submitted the pics to the Fiero Store. They deadline was Friday, but they made an exception. I sent like 10 different pictures, so they can choose the one they want. Headed to work, I sure wish I was back in Frazee! LOL

Excellent John !!! thanks for your hard work and GREAT pictures
PFF
System Bot
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
An article posted on the Frazee Forum about the show..

I am incorrectly listed as the event organizer, and an email as well as a phone call were sent to get that corrected in both the article and the photo caption. It will be updated as soon as the article writer gets back from an interview. Nellie deserves all of the credit and more for the show and festivities.

By Barbie Porter

Daneele and Jay Shipman walked away with an Emmy Award at the second annual Tyler Shipman Memorial Car show Saturday, July 30.

Event organizer Chris Kliewer opened a padded box to reveal the coveted award given by the National Television Academy in 2010 for a serious feature - single story.

He explained the Twin Cities TV station KARE-11's Boyd Huppert received the award for the story about Tyler Shipman, an 18-year-old that had terminal cancer and reached out to the Pennock's Fiero Forum in hopes for a little help getting his car in running condition to pass on to his brother, Carter.

Huppert was in Frazee during the rebuild effort, and met the gentlemen who traveled across country to help a stranger.

He also did a follow-up story on the inaugural car show last year.

For his work on the Shipman story he received an Emmy, and gave the award to the Shipman family.

"Boyd is a class act," Kliewer stated as he handed over the Emmy.

The giving spirit continued as Daneele Shipman handed over a $4,200 check to school board member, and family friend, Jim Nelson.

The money, which was raised through entry fees and donations, will be put into a scholarship fund that will give graduates funds to help with college expenses.

More than 60 entrants lined-up their sleek, sharp and often jaw-dropping automotives.

As the morning's rain broke the owners began wiping their machines dry as the streets filled with people admiring the machines.

Locals Rob Vigesaa and Craig Hall took home a few top honors.

Vigesaa, a resident of Shell Lake, won Best in Class with his 1971 Dodge Demon. His 2001 Harley Dyna took home two awards, including Best in Class for Motorcycle and Best in Show.

Vigesaa also left with a participant trophy.

Hall won the People's Choice award with his immaculate 1967 Chevelle SS.

Tyler's Toy, owned by Carter Shipman, earned the Kid's Choice Award.

After a busy weekend with about 25 people who celebrated the memorial event with the Shipman family, Daneele noted it was the time spent with her family and friends that was most precious.

"This event was a cumulation of basically a year's worth of hard work and planning," she said. "I wanted to make Tyler proud, and I think he would be."

Video:

The two stories about Tyler Shipman by Boyd Huppert, of KARE-11, can be found on You Tube at:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg4s4CEUliA

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn6DLpe8xNE
nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post
jeesh... talk about an embarassing picture on the front page of the paper. gale was just messing around and said give me a big pose for fun...she said spread your arms "like this." little did i know!

update on money raised... with the rest of the door prizes we are topping out at $4600. Terrific job everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nellieship:

jeesh... talk about an embarassing picture on the front page of the paper. gale was just messing around and said give me a big pose for fun...she said spread your arms "like this." little did i know!

update on money raised... with the rest of the door prizes we are topping out at $4600. Terrific job everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you received the Paypal payment then? Sent as a gift so they wouldn't take fees.
nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post
yesiree! will get that into the school as soon as it posts to my account

Originally posted by Synthesis:

So you received the Paypal payment then? Sent as a gift so they wouldn't take fees.

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

yesiree! will get that into the school as soon as it posts to my account

Sweet! That was everything left after shipping quotes.
We raised 1,875 via the donation thread (30 not listed in the totals, but donated by snowblindburd), 1,360 was delivered in cash, 300 via Paypal this morning, and 150 had been sent to Daneele in advance of the show. 15 was used for the business cards that had names printed on them.
Shipping for the lamp, fully insured, well padded with delivery confirmation was quoted out at 36. It may be less than that, but with the weight of the box and the size to protect it, that is what the postal scale at work said.
The other small stuff fits into the remaining 14 dollars.

There was more donated directly at the show of approximately 160, and all cash was either handed directly to Nellie, or shortly afterward.
Alibi's single 1,000 dollar donation brought the totals up to 3,035 for just the Fiero prizes. The remaining 1,565 or so came from the show and T-Shirt sales.

Good job everyone! Fantastic results.

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 08-03-2011).]

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis

12207 posts
Member since Feb 2002
My comment in the article about giving all credit to Nellie has been posted. Waiting for the correction.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Hello fiero forum members.
I'll try to make this nice short and sweet so ya wont get bored before I'm done. First of all let me say this .. Helene and I had the most wonderful experience EVER. The drive to Frazee was highlighted by the number of orange road contruction cones ... must of seen over 5k to 10k of them lol !!! but I must admit your roads are WAY better than here in K-bec
The arrival at JP's grill was very tight ... did not think we were going to make it on time but we did... we met up with the first convoy and away we went heading to Frazee. Helene and I did see strange things on the way up ... like flying Cobra radios and people playing magnetic darts at 70 mph... woww talk about rednecks hehehehe ....
To the Shipmans ... we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the hospitality you have shown towards Helene and I. We hope you will come and visit us here one day in our home. Daneele you are a very special women... fun loving and a "Joie de vivre" which extends beyond known territories. Jay if I ever dreamed of having a brother he would be just like you.....top notch and wonderful to be around. Carter you are what we call here "un enfant modele" keep you head up and be proud you will accomplish many beautiful things in your lifetime. Cassie I was VERY PROUD to drive your fiero and the canadian flag looked like it belong on there Red with "true patriot love" I wish you all the success in life and may all your dreams come true .

To Stu, John, Chris², Kevin², Shaun, Nick, Fred, Annette², Jason and his wife, Alibi, Jeff and Mrs "Laverdière" and all the others I have forgot to write their names or nicks here ...you guys are special to us... THANK YOU and GOD BLESS YOU......... to all Tylers DreamTeam I am honored to be considered as one of you and very proud to have my name beside yours on Tylers Toy decklid.... To Tyler : One young mans dream and one forums quest will ALWAYS be remembered....... because of you, the belief in "brotherhood of man" lives. May god have a special place near him for you .... watch over your family and us..your extended family ...

OK enough of the canadian sentimental journey hehehehe here are some of our pics

Went to see Tyler before heading to the house

Camp is set up were ready to PARTY !!!

Official Bombardier Dealer flag given to the Shipmans from BRP Canada

This is what Synthesis would look like driving a choptop

And here again ...

taking in the Minnesota sun .. Frazee style

Cassie and Danyel ....

A pastor in a choptop oohh match made in heaven

Helene drives a fiero for the first time ... Cassie's

Here I am honored to sign Tylers Toy

Making the mileage sign post ... to "LAY-VEE" (Lévis)

Canadian soil on US grounds ... humm taxes are going to go through the roof notice no K-bec thing !!

Sign officially on

The Shipmans with the BRP flag and official letter

again but with me in the picture ah those canadians !!!

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 08-03-2011).]

nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post
we talked about a theme song at camp this year... someone more talented than myself could set this to music think "we are the world" melody. been humming it all morning and decided to take a stab at it LOL

THERE CAME A TIME, WHEN WE SAW OUR FIRST FIERO
WHEN THE PONTIAC GRABBED AHOLD OF OUR BIG HEARTS
THERE ARE OTHER CARS
THAT PEOPLE SAY ARE BETTER BUT WE
KNOW THEY’RE FULL OF CRAP

WE CAN’T GO ON, PRETENDING DAY BY DAY
THAT WE ARE IN THIS FIERO PHASE ALL BY OURSELVES
WE ARE ALL A PART OF PENNOCKS GREAT BIG FAMILY
AND THE TRUTH, YOU KNOW,
IGNITION MODULES ARE ALL WE NEED

CHORUS:
WE ARE FROM PENNOCKS; WE LOVE FIEROS
EVEN THOUGH SOMETIMES THEY START ON FIRE
OR LEAVE US STRANDED
THERE’S A CHOICE WE’RE MAKING
WE’RE SAVING THESE COOL CARS
IT’S TRUE WE’LL MAKE A BETTER DAY
JUST YOU AND ME
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Hummmmm I love the words ...

------------------

My build Thread
http://www.tylerstoy.com

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RAREW66:

Where are the pictures of John's treasured prize of a Fiero quilt being taken hostage by a very hostile perpetrator?

Is there any photos or quotable stories surrounding PurpleReign giving the pastor a ride in the purple monster after our very touching improv memorial service at Tyler's gravesite?

are you referring to him clutching the door & console ??

Is there any pictures of the safety message about what happens if you put a double break mortor in upside down and light the fuse and the feeling of debris and shrapnel running up the back of your shorts as you are running away?

Did someone get pics of that ???

And here again ...

OMG !!!!! is he actually in that thing ??????
PFF
System Bot
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PURPLE REIGN:

And here again ...

OMG !!!!! is he actually in that thing ??????

Needs a Shriner's Hat photoshopped on.

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 08-03-2011).]

nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post
Here's my take on our weekend for my column this week

http://www.frazeeforum.com/...ID=2&ArticleID=25350
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Brought a tear to my eye.
doug.s

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doug.sClick Here to visit doug.s's HomePageSend a Private Message to doug.sDirect Link to This Post

Great article. I wish I could have been there more than just Saturday

Doug
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post

jeesh... talk about an embarrassing picture on the front page of the paper. gale was just messing around and said give me a big pose for fun...she said spread your arms "like this." little did i know!

I LOVE it! I wouldn't change a thing about it! Too you, it may seem embarrassing, but to me, and I am sure others, it puts your vibrant personality, the car show coordinator, and everything else all rolled up into one single photo!

Between Danyel,s post above, and the last couple paragraphs of your article, my computer monitor got all out of focus again!

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 08-03-2011).]

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post

JohnWPB

5182 posts
Member since May 2009
Almost forgot! An update on the FS Calendar. When I called yesterday, they said that the deadline for submissions was last Friday, and that they had to be sent a physical CD with the images on it, and the release form.

When I told him it was "Tyler's Toy", they said they could make an exception on the deadline. Happy, I thanked him and hung up. I got the pictures together, and realize the CD had to be sent with the submission form. I called back, and asked if I could scan the form, and send it in a zip file with the pictures, and he said they would. So many thanks to the Fiero Store and Matt for bending the rules a little bit for us.

This however does not mean that Tyler's Toy will be guaranteed a spot in the calendar. They have tons of submissions and a committee that votes on the pictures to use. It just means they bent the rusles and are putting it in with the others to be voted on and such.

A couple pictures I posted at the top of this page are ones I submitted, as well as the three below. I figured having a selection of pictures to choose from, they may find one they really like, and use it in the calendar

Vernon8360

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post
Still haven't made it home and that's not a bad thing. After a wonderful 3 days in Frazee we headed 50 miles east and a little North to Big Sand to spend time with relatives. Spent almost 2 days catching up on family news and telling them all about our adventures surrounding Turkey Days. On Tuesday headed back to Madison, WI to catch up on sleep and laundry; 33 MPG! Headed to Chicago tomorrow and a night of partying with old college friends. So this adventure isn't over yet. What a time in Frazee. For those of you who couldn't or wouldn't come.....You have to put this on your MUST DO list. Will post my thanks to our Frazee hosts, new friends and my pictures when I get back to Pittsburgh on Sunday.

[This message has been edited by Vernon8360 (edited 08-03-2011).]

DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
Working on getting pics uploaded Fred.
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2011 02:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
Ok after fighting a dying laptop... I've got the pictures uploaded. Now to make this post before it starts dying again.
First off the trip was a blast. 1200+ Miles up and 1200+ miles back. Really didn't want to leave at all.

Here's one of John trying on a K-beck hat.
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Ummm Someone left the key on...

Ummm Someone stole the keys...

Something goes BOOM in the night!

The toy looks stunning with the rising sun. However I do not...

Rise and Shine!!! Even he thought this was funny! And returned the prank.

John getting handed his quilt.

And he can't believe it

Alibi Wins and wins and wins...

Someone say race.... Let me just turn around... Ummmm A little help here...

Tuzzi found the bubbles. Looks like he's having fun.

My car got Toilet Papered.. Guess I should go home now...

Dave and Karen helped remove said T.P. And Canada strikes again!

Lets get home and FAST!!!

Hay

HAY!!!!!

Hope you enjoyed I know I did.

Stu

[This message has been edited by DIY_Stu (edited 08-04-2011).]

Ridgelandbaseball

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2011 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RidgelandbaseballSend a Private Message to RidgelandbaseballDirect Link to This Post
Just my two cents to also say how much I enjoyed my visit to the Shipmans and had a wonderful time during the three days I was in the area. Every one I met was terrific. Hope to attend next year.
I do have one pic to add which I don't think had been posted before on this or other threads of Frazee:
PFF
System Bot
nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2011 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post
OK somebody literally LOST THEIR PANTS at camp shipman.... seriously. if you are missing a pair of jean shorts and undies, please PM me for the ransom. they were found in the garage still cleaning up around here so not sure what other loot I will find. I did use Johnwpb's left over Barcadi to mix up some raspberry bounce today... should be nice and aged by NEXT year for us to enjoy.

oh... as a side note.. i had the most wonderful dream last night... tyler was driving me in his yellow fiero, we were visiting and it was awesome. i have only actually dreamt of him one other time so it was pretty neat

[This message has been edited by nellieship (edited 08-04-2011).]

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2011 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
SEE?! SEE?!?! I TOLD YOU SOMEONE WOULD LOSE THEIR PANTS!!!

That is a great dream to have Nellie. He's watching down on you from above.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2011 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Okay, finding someone's jean shorts and undies is strange enough. But in the garage??? What the hell went on in there?

As for your dream, that would be a dream I would never want to wake up from. But I firmly believe it was more than just a dream as well. I think Tyler appears to you when he feels you need it the most. It must have been one of those times. Very special young man indeed, and from a very special family. I don't know if you guys realize just how spectacular you both are at parenting. We should all be like you guys. And I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

[This message has been edited by Hulki U. My-BFF (edited 08-04-2011).]

VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2011 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Okay, finding someone's jean shorts and undies is strange enough. But in the garage??? What the hell went on in there?

As for your dream, that would be a dream I would never want to wake up from. But I firmly believe it was more than just a dream as well. I think Tyler appears to you when he feels you need it the most. It must have been one of those times. Very special young man indeed, and from a very special family. I don't know if you guys realize just how spectacular you both are at parenting. We should all be like you guys. And I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

Are you sure your not just looking for more Cookies?
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2011 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:
Dave and Karen helped remove said T.P. And Canada strikes again!

OK I have no clue about that one ..... but I do know who stole the keys
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2011 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
what happens in Frazee stays in Frazee. For the most part.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2011 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:
Ummm Someone left the key on...

It wouldn't really be fair, to not have ALL of the pertinent information....

Someone is feeling guilty for leaving the key on in Tyler's Toy

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 08-05-2011).]

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2011 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post

JohnWPB

5182 posts
Member since May 2009

Originally posted by Danyel:
I do know who stole the keys

Care to share? I took the blame for that! ! ! !

For those that were not around, when this happened:

I went to Start Tyler's Toy, and the battery was dead.(See previous post ) I went to look for cables and a donor car to jump it. After charging up for a bit, I got in to start it, and the keys were not in the ignition. I thought I had left them in there, but I was the last one in the car. I checked my pockets, retraced my steps and finally, mentioned I could not find the keys! Stuart got in the car, and looked on the floor, reached for the column to check the keys were not in the ignition. Antuzzi opened the passenger door, and looked all over. Robert got in, and checked around the floor, between the seats and the console. A couple others looked as well. Synthesis hopped in the car, and hollered "They are right here in the ignition!". there is NO way that 4-5 people looked all in the car, felt the ignition, and missed the fact that they were there! They are attached to a fairly large key ring with a couple of keychains on them..............

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2011 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post

JohnWPB

5182 posts
Member since May 2009

we talked about a theme song at camp this year... someone more talented than myself could set this to music think "we are the world" melody. been humming it all morning and decided to take a stab at it LOL

I embellished on your idea a little bit. I hope it's Ok.....

There came a time
When we read a certain post
When the forum must come together as one
There's a young man posting
And it's time to lend some hands
To help his dream come true

CHORUS:
We are from Pennocks
We love Fiero's
Even though sometimes they start on fire
we keep on driving
There's a choice we're making
We're saving these cool cars
It's true we'll make a dream come true
Just you and me

We Can't go on
Pretending day by day
That we are in this Fiero phase all by ourselves
We are all a part of
Pennocks great big family
and the truth, Dontcha know
PARTS are all we need!

CHORUS:
We are from Pennocks
We love Fiero's
we keep on driving
Just you and me

Send him your parts
So he'll know that someone cares
And his life will be stronger and free
As the forum has shown us, by rebuilding all our cars
that we all must lend a helping hand

CHORUS:
We are from Pennocks
We love Fiero's
we keep on driving
Just you and me

When you're down and out
with us you're not alone
you have to just beleive
There's no room for us to fail
Now you just have to realize
That this dream can be complete
when we all, come together as one

CHORUS:
We are from Pennocks
We love Fiero's
we keep on driving
Just you and me

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock