Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Second Annual Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show Frazee, MN July 29-31 (Page 16)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 
Previous Page | Next Page
Second Annual Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show Frazee, MN July 29-31 by nellieship
Started on: 01-04-2011 05:18 PM
Replies: 867
Last post by: carbon on 01-13-2012 02:01 PM
KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2011 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cornersonrails:

Cookie, Cookie, Cookie..lol. Once the tent is set-up thats where I am heading..lol.

You plan on sharing ??? Or do i have to hurt you chris??
IP: Logged
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2011 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Kev I'll hold him and you grab the cookies...then we share

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 07-26-2011).]

KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2011 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like a plan to me..
cornersonrails

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2011 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2011 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
Cookies? Where?!

My mom and I are leaving to start our journey early tomorrow morning. Fluids topped off, tires filled to 35PSI, interior cleaned, huge emergency kit packed, AAA card in wallet, Spare tire in trunk, and fire extinguisher in front compartment. I hope we are prepared.

[This message has been edited by mattwa (edited 07-26-2011).]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2011 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by stumpkin:

MY PLAN:

I plan on meeting folks at J.P.'s Bar -n- Grill, 1313 - 2nd St. N. Saulk Rapids @ noon on both Thur. & Fri. with my Solstice and caravaning from Saulk Rapids to Randall on HWY 10.

I plan on going to the carshow on Sat with my Fiero (& Solstice if I can find a driver for it). I also hope to bring a few folks from our local Auto Club (Lone Eagle Auto Club).

P.M. me for phone # if anyone needs anything in the central MN area.

All travel SAFE!

EDITED to ADD: Jeff, I am also sorry for your loss, thoughts and prayers are with you & your family,

Great news you plan to make it., and bring other people also!
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2011 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
We are moving.....On the way to Kansas City.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2011 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
Kev & Danyel, you guys fight cornersonrails for the cookies, in the mayhem, I will grab them so they do not get damaged. When you are done, and if you can find me before they are all gone, I will gladly share them with you

Getting excited to get into the swing of things there! So far, I fly out tomorrow, stay the night in MN, meet Stu, Antuzzi & Alibi just outside Mn, and caravan to JP's. If anyone else is in the MN area Thursday morning, give me a jingle on my cell phone, and you can join the caravan to JP's # is: 56 one two 36 7O2 four.

Does anyone have GTGeff's number? Either call me or send it to me in email, my email is the same username here on the forum @gmail.com.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 07-26-2011).]

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2011 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post

JohnWPB

5181 posts
Member since May 2009
I just got off the phone with GTGeff, and it looks like he is going to make it to Frazee! I am posting a little info, as he, as you can immagine, has been very buys with things there. He is hoping to make it and meet the Friday caravan at JP's, pending his work schedule and such.
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2011 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
John we're all going to be in MN. You mean MSP.
nellieship

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2011 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

I just got off the phone with GTGeff, and it looks like he is going to make it to Frazee! I am posting a little info, as he, as you can immagine, has been very buys with things there. He is hoping to make it and meet the Friday caravan at JP's, pending his work schedule and such.

so glad to hear this GTGEFF!!! I'm sure right now is extremely tough for you, but I'm glad to hear you will be taking a break to spend some time with us. sometimes just being with friends helps ease the pain... and you have a lot of friends here
PFF
System Bot
cornersonrails

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2011 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mattwa:
My mom and I are leaving to start our journey early tomorrow morning. Fluids topped off, tires filled to 35PSI, interior cleaned, huge emergency kit packed, AAA card in wallet, Spare tire in trunk, and fire extinguisher in front compartment. I hope we are prepared.

Have a great trip you two! See you in Frazee or the caravan up to!

DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 03:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
Will be bringing one kit plus 4 more sets up if anyone wants dews. Selling pairs only this weekend. no single sides please.
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 07-31-2011).]

infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post
Man, I wish I was going with you guys I need a little R&R with some of the "Fiero Family". Maybe next year, have a great time all
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Meeting Diy_stu at 1am at a truck stop tonight and then it's time to fly!
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

Which one of you is the lot lizard?

Im getting to the truck stop a hour early . Im also going to be leaving with a lighter wallet.......
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
Hey all, my mom and I are at a Hotel in Beloit, WI, after driving 450 miles. My Fiero is doing very good so far, I am very proud and pleased. One reason why is it got an average of 30 MPG!!! With a 4.9/4t60e. I am not changing my final drive ratio now. Lol

PFF
System Bot
nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post
got your mom's chex mix for the party today! I have been hoarding my special stash

[QUOTE]Originally posted by mattwa:

Hey all, my mom and I are at a Hotel in Beloit, WI, after driving 450 miles. My Fiero is doing very good so far, I am very proud and pleased. One reason why is it got an average of 30 MPG!!! With a 4.9/4t60e. I am not changing my final drive ratio now. Lol

infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

Will, both gaskets came in. These things are NICE!

Excellent make sure Danyel gets a look at them. I owe him one.

Dr. W

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Please make sure you guys post up LOTS of pictures, except of Antuzzi's "productivity" at the truck stop.
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Please make sure you guys post up LOTS of pictures, except of Antuzzi's "productivity" at the truck stop.

I just a new Canon.....Expect cinema quality video.....

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nellieship:

got your mom's chex mix for the party today! I have been hoarding my special stash

[QUOTE]Originally posted by mattwa:

Save me some cookies Nellie
mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

I just a new Canon.....Expect cinema quality video.....

Expect grammar. :P
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
stumpkin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stumpkinSend a Private Message to stumpkinDirect Link to This Post

It’s almost show time!

Was going to a cruise-in in a neighboring town (Long Prairie) tonight and the battery was dead in our Fiero. I didn’t think much of it with the long stretch of high heat & low use of the car. So I jumped it. As I was leaving the garage I noticed the 2 dome lights were on as well as the 2 cab lights under the dash. Both doors are shut tight?? So I pulled the battery to give it a good charge tonight & have it checked out after it’s charged. I hope it’s just a bad door switch as electricity/electronics is NOT a strength of mine. Did make it to cruise-in with solstice not as much fun.

Will NOT be a show stopper for the 2nd annual. If I have too, I’ll pull the fuse if it’s limited to a few lights or just pull the bulbs until I have time to play detective. Guess I’ll travel with Jumpers!

About the only show stopper for me would be horrible weather. As of now the weather for Frazee on Saturday looks like normal summer hot humid with chance of t-storms.

Thursday, Friday, Saturday it’s almos tshow time!

I’m getting excited . . . . . . . I can’t wait to put real names to real faces!

AGAIN ALL TRAVEL SAFE!!

------------------
1986 Red s/e 2m6 5-sp, & 2006 Red Solstice 5-sp

mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

Looks like you could make a rap song out of that...
PFF
System Bot
mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

mattwa

7106 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by stumpkin:

It’s almost show time!

Was going to a cruise-in in a neighboring town (Long Prairie) tonight and the battery was dead in our Fiero. I didn’t think much of it with the long stretch of high heat & low use of the car. So I jumped it. As I was leaving the garage I noticed the 2 dome lights were on as well as the 2 cab lights under the dash. Both doors are shut tight?? So I pulled the battery to give it a good charge tonight & have it checked out after it’s charged. I hope it’s just a bad door switch as electricity/electronics is NOT a strength of mine. Did make it to cruise-in with solstice not as much fun.

Will NOT be a show stopper for the 2nd annual. If I have too, I’ll pull the fuse if it’s limited to a few lights or just pull the bulbs until I have time to play detective. Guess I’ll travel with Jumpers!

About the only show stopper for me would be horrible weather. As of now the weather for Frazee on Saturday looks like normal summer hot humid with chance of t-storms.

Thursday, Friday, Saturday it’s almos tshow time!

I’m getting excited . . . . . . . I can’t wait to put real names to real faces!

AGAIN ALL TRAVEL SAFE!!

Check the dimmer switch, it's most likely all the way up, it'll click when you move it down and then the lights will turn off when you close the door.
Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 04:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
I'll see you guys this weekend! Probably not going to come down until Saturday morning, but we might sneak in on Friday. We'll see. It's only a 2 hour drive for me!!!
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 04:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
We are behind DIY_STU as we speak. Pics are uploading.
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 04:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

87antuzzi

11151 posts
Member since Feb 2009
Pics....so far.
Meeting up at Quick Trip.

[This message has been edited by 87antuzzi (edited 07-28-2011).]

cornersonrails

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 05:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post
On my way
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 06:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post
It sucks that I am missing this.....
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 07:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by R Runner:

It sucks that I am missing this.....

Same here, Paul. Can't wait until next year.
nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post
jeesh i am excited as a frog with a belly full of flies going to run the LAST of my errands and then kicking back to watch the show! we have some italian beef on the menu tonight straight from my home town zone of south elgin right outside of chicago. yummy yummy yummy! then we get to eat Chris' cookies LOL that coupled with a cold beer.. i'd say things are looking sunny here at camp shipman. jay has the shower set up and ready to go, porta potty is delivered, garage cleaned... we are ready!

for all of you not able to make it - while i hate to see that it does warm my heart to know people are planning on coming next year too I keep thinking... will we be able to keep this going?? sounds like a definite possibility!
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
We are in Minnesota! Huston, we have corn.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock