Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Central Valley Fiero Owners Group Manteca, CA Christmas Parade entry 2010

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Central Valley Fiero Owners Group Manteca, CA Christmas Parade entry 2010 by pokeyfiero
Started on: 12-06-2010 12:39 AM
Replies: 8
Last post by: Jim_Martin29 on 08-04-2011 10:53 PM
pokeyfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2010 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post
It rained on our Parade!

Still the streets were packed. I couldn't figure out what the heck was wrong with those people. They were lined up for a couple miles.
The parade was huge. Over 98 group entries I believe. We were 64.

It was fun. Maybe Golden Gate Fiero's will join next year. I think we had about ten cars. Would be cool to get 30 or forty out there.

[This message has been edited by pokeyfiero (edited 12-06-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Kitskaboodle

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2010 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleDirect Link to This Post
Hi Andrew!

Hey, I'm digging those X-mas lights......are they 12 volt?
Looks like a really neat way to parade some Fiero's.
Well, except for doing it in the rain that is.
If I were to drive my Fiero in the rain it might get all dirty and that's against my religion.

Kit
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2010 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post
Everybody had inverters in the trunk.

You know you could wash your car if it EVER got dirty.
Docs87gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2010 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Docs87gtSend a Private Message to Docs87gtDirect Link to This Post
man that is awesome was that in california? i wish i had known about it, me and peggy sue woulda shown up...of course all the other nice cars would make mine look bad
gldkarma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2010 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaDirect Link to This Post
Very cool you guys (and girls)!! I've long suspected Santa drove a Fiero and now I'm sure of it!!

JC
Whuffo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2011 07:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhuffoClick Here to visit Whuffo's HomePageSend a Private Message to WhuffoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

It rained on our Parade!

Still the streets were packed. I couldn't figure out what the heck was wrong with those people. They were lined up for a couple miles.
The parade was huge. Over 98 group entries I believe. We were 64.

It was fun. Maybe Golden Gate Fiero's will join next year. I think we had about ten cars. Would be cool to get 30 or forty out there.

What was wrong with these people is that they weren't mentally ill like you are.

Wanna argue about it? Bring it on, ******* .
Jim_Martin29

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2011 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jim_Martin29Send a Private Message to Jim_Martin29Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Whuffo:

What was wrong with these people is that they weren't mentally ill like you are.

Wanna argue about it? Bring it on, ******* .

Wow, that's harsh. What's your beef?

(Putting on flame retardant suite and stepping back)

------------------
Jim Martin
White '86 GT
Monterey, California

Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2011 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxDirect Link to This Post
This is from another thread...

[B][/B]

"Whuffo was GGF Prez after Fierobear retired. Whuffo got into an argument with is wife and Fierobear and I offered to have him stay with us for a few days while he got himself together. He said he would pay us back when he got money from an account he was hiding from the wife. Well after several months (not days) we asked Whuffo to start paying rent if he was not planning on moving out. We charged him over half what I am collecting now for the rooms I am renting in our house and we fed him too. Whuffo sometimes would by groceries, cook meals and help clean the house a bit. Whuffo had access to our shop and would work on other peoples Fieros to generate some income. Whuffo also started a relationship with my sister who was living in our house too.

Our property is a little over an acre and we have plenty of land to park Fieros. We store several club members Fieros on our land and we have arrangements with all of them. All other Fieros are ours and we have the pinks to show for them.

When Whuffo finally did move out he left two of his Fieros in our prime parking area without the keys to move them in case of emergency or whatever. We asked him several times to come get them or pay for their storage. We took several days off waiting for him to come get his cars. We offered to use our trailer to move them for him. After a couple of months of this we finally had a new renter that would need the parking space that Whuffo's cars were occupying. When we asked him to come get his cars he finally responded with 2 letters. One to me stating he wanted some of his rent back and was going to take me to court and the other letter was to Fierobear stating that items he stored in our shop were stolen and he wanted to be paid back before he would move his cars. Whuffo was saying in his letter that a camera worth other $2000 (claimed on his divorse papers with a value of $200) was missing along with a box of Fieroparts. He said in an email that any further contact from us would be harrassment.

After checking out legally what we were responcible for we called a towing company and had the cars towed away. This cost us money to pay for the towing. We gave the towing company information to contact Michael so he could come get his cars from them. Unfortunately Whuffo did not keep his registration information up to date and the towing company's notices went to the wrong addresses. When Whuffo did not get his cars we sent him an email to be sure he knew where to get them. He did not go pick up his cars and left them at the towing company. The towing company sold the cars.

One car went to a friend of ours who blew up the engine and it is now parked back on our property again. (Another story)

Whuffo abandoned the cars on our property, he did not claim them from the towing company and he likes to broadcast that his Fieros were stolen. No police reports have been filed for stolen cars and any items Whuffo claims to have lost are his own responcibilty."

[This message has been edited by Firefox (edited 08-04-2011).]

Jim_Martin29

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2011 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jim_Martin29Send a Private Message to Jim_Martin29Direct Link to This Post
Thanks Firefox, it's nice to know who the players are. I will keep an eye out for Michael and keep my distance.

------------------
Jim Martin
White '86 GT
Monterey, California

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock