Started on: 11-08-2010 12:04 AM
Replies: 226
Last post by: RACE on 06-30-2011 12:47 AM
RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2010 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
UPDATES: I will keep you informed of the current status of the project here in this section.

12-30-2010 Please check your mailboxes. Your coins are in the mail. Some of you will be receiving them today. Please let me know when they arrive at your house so that I can keep track of who has received them.

12-29-2010 All geocoins are in the mail except for tmur115's.

12-28-10
The coins have been sorted and I am in the process of assigning the tracking numbers to individual owners and will be packaging them soon.:

12-21-2010 I have news. Kelly sent me our final invoice and I have made payment in full. The coins will be shipped tomorrow as soon as the shipping facility receives them from the production department.

I will get home Christmas evening but will probably not have a chance to do anything with the coins until the night of the 26th. I will post the estimated date of arrival at my house when I receive the tracking information.

12-15-10 I have nothing new to report other than our coins our coins are still in production.

12-07-10 Kelly just sent me an email letting me know that the coins have a target completion date of Dec 21 but she is trying to expedite that for us. It will take a couple of days for them to ship to my house. Then it will take at least a day or two for me to organize, package, and ship, this order due to it's size. Look for the coins to be in your mailbox around Dec 30.

12-03-10 I have received payment from nearly every member. Thank you. I am waiting to hear back from the manufacturer regarding how soon they can complete, then and ship the coins to me.

11-30-2010 Our coin's final artwork has been approved and will be in production very soon. I will pass a long an estimated completion date as soon as they send it to me.

11-20-2010 I have received our tracking codes from Groundspeak. They have been combined with our personalized engraving list and were forwarded to the manufacturer. I received the preliminary artwork back from them for approval and realized that the blue I had chosen from the deck didn't match the blue pictured below. I sent them an updated color choice and hope to hear back on Monday. If it looks right we will move ahead.

11-18-2010 The order quantity has been finalized. No new requests will be accepted. Changes to your order can no longer be made. Unless your name is on the list below Please Do Not Send Money. I can not fill your request. I will have no other option than to send it back to you. At some point I had to cut it off so that we could proceed to production.

The time to request coins ended on Tuesday night at 9:00pm CST. With nearly 100% of the people on the list having already paid, the best I can do is add you to the mailing list for the next run. It might be another year though. The remaining people who have not paid are previous customers who I have done business with before so I don't think there will be any extra coins left over.

11-18-2010 I have begun the process of obtaining the tracking numbers from www.groundspeak.com. Annie is great to work with and we should have numbers soon, probably by Friday. I will pass them along to Kelly with our custom engraving list as soon as I get them. Production should start either this week or early next week.

11-17-2010 Our deposit has been made with Coins For Anything. This is a record pace!

11-16-2010 Thanks for verifying your requests. As soon as I hear back from Kelly with the unit price we will start collecting the money. The deadline for ordering new coins is tonight at 9:00 CST.

11-15-2010 Tomorrow is the last day to order your coins. We will be collecting the money very soon. Have your paypal ready. After collecting the money the project will go to production.

Please take a moment to verify your quantity and engraving preference for spelling or other errors. Tomorrow I will be finalizing the list. Once it goes to the engraver we can not change anything.

11-09-2010 Tonight I have chosen the colors. They are very similar to the art shown below and similar to the stock blue Fiero but it is not a perfect match. There was some talk with concerns about using an exact match not working on such a small scale for the coin. I did not have an actual blue Fiero to look at but used photos that I downloaded. I have added the colors to the coins description below.

11-08-2010 We have a viable production run already by surpassing 50 coins. It would be really great to reach the 100 mark for a reason that will become apparent later. You will dig it.

11-07-2010 Hello and welcome back previous geocoin owners. We are now taking requests! If you have never heard of Fiero Geocoins we welcome you to join us for another run.

--------------------------------------------------------

COIN DESCRIPTION

Geocoins are high quality, collectible coins that you will be proud to own. I suppose they could even become a hood ornament if you were so inclined. Several have already been permanently attached to the interiors of various people's cars. They are beautiful and you will want to own one.

The coins that we produce are 1.75 inches across and have an epoxy coating on both sides. The text, "www.fiero.nl" will also appear inside of the gray ring at the top and, "Track at www.geocaching.com" appears in the bottom. The text will be black. The first is required by GM to identify our, "car club". Cliff was kind enough to allow us to use the name of the website on our coins. The second is a requirement from www.geocaching.com to obtain tracking numbers.

If you would like to see examples of previous coins you can go here. Scroll down a little bit to see the first 4 editions. Coin 5 can be viewed in the later pages of that topic.

I am always open to ideas. For now this is a rough idea of what the coin will look like unless there are any better concepts:

Here is an interesting note: This could be the first coin with black and white checkers that we have ever done. No previous coin has had white checkers and it will be our first coin with three paint colors. (Not including the color of the base coin). If you have a Pantone color deck, we will be using the blue 3005C color.

Black nickel base coin. Fiero blue center front and back. Gray paint (Pantone color 7544C) in the outer circle on the front. Blue engraving for the numbers and letters.

COST PLANNING AND PAYMENT INFORMATION
In order to get this project turned quickly I am planning to place our order by November 10th to keep the turnaround time down. For your planning purposes, each coin will have a price likely between $7-9 + flat rate shipping/packaging cost of $4.80/address. Paypal Only. Have your funds ready to go. I will provide payment instructions at the proper time.

ORDER REQUIREMENTS AND ORDER CUTOFF
We need 50 coins minimum to have a viable production run. I will place a cap on the ordering after we have hard orders for 50 coins AND, we either reach a total of 100 coins or when the 10th rolls around, whichever comes first. We get a $0.50 cent per coin discount if we order 100 or more.

SHIPPING
Orders will once again be via the US Postal Service. If you do not live in the Untied States it is cost prohibitive for me to insure your order. The good news it there is no extra fee international orders. Buyers must agree to not hold me financially responsible for problems that may occur during shipping. I will insure large orders through the Postal Service and will self insure the smaller ones. Last time we had some issues that had the potential to make the project very expensive for me personally. We will try to come up with a mutually agreeable solution.

I travel for a living but will get the coins shipped to you as soon as I can after receiving them. If they come on day one of a trip, shipping could be delayed possibly up to six days after they arrive at my residence. My job has to come first. I hope that you will understand if that becomes the case. I will keep you informed at each step of the process.

At this time I do not have a target completion or shipping date. It always seems to take longer than it should. I can make no guarantees that they will ship before Christmas. Much of this process is not under my control. I merely guide it. You can do your part to help by paying promptly when we start collecting the money.

ENGRAVING
As with previous orders you have the option to either make them trackable at www.geocaching.com or you can request personalized engraving at no extra charge. Please see the photos of previous coins if you are unfamiliar. Personalized coins cannot have tracking numbers. If you choose personalized you are allowed A MAXIMUM OF 10 LETTERS OR SPACES. That is all that will physically fit on the coin.

AVAILABILITY OF PREVIOUS COINS
They aren't. (Unless you can convince somebody to sell you one of theirs. In this case it would be a private sale. The details are between you and the seller). I don't care what you do as long as they don't end up on ebay or in the Mall section, unless it is to benefit a non-profit cause to help people in need, and then please post in the Mall section here at this forum only.

They are your coins but I had to get special written permission from GM to use their trademark images that appear on the coin and don't want anybody doing something stupid that would cause them to revoke our authorization. I am only allowed to sell them to members of this forum, at this forum.

Do not plan on me ordering extra coins. I have to pay for them myself and I don't like to leave money laying around. If you want one, let me know as soon as possible.

Once a run is done, it's done. That's it. We have never remade a coin.

This time I have something special planned. You will have to wait to see what it is. If I can pull it off, some of you may pee down your leg when you see it.

----------------------------------------------------------

CURRENT ORDERS (Capped when we reach 100 coins or November 10th. The person who orders the 100th coin may exceed that number in order to get the amount of coins that they wish to have. I have set that limit to keep the turn time down and to make shipping an easier process for me. It usually takes between 20 - 25 hours for me to organize, package, and ship them).

VERIFY THE ACCURACY OF YOUR ORDER BY CHECKING THE LIST BELOW
This is a group project and can be complex. It is your responsibility to verify the accuracy of your order and choice of engraving. I will cut and paste what is shown on the list directly into our order form. Your engraving will appear exactly as it is depicted. Unless I hear otherwise from you I will assume that you would like your coin to have a tracking number usable at www.geocaching.com If your request is depicted correctly in the list, your are done for now. Send me a pm if I have made an error with your request or you wish to make changes. If your request is correct no action is required at this point.

Unless your order has confidential engraving please post your requests as a reply in this thread. If it is confidential please send me a pm, but please, also make sure that I don't accidentally post it here in the request list. (I did that once and felt terrible about it).

REQUEST LIST - Your request is a commitment to pay on time when we start accepting payments so that everyone can get their coins in the shortest period of time possible. Note: I will not normally write the word' "Trackable" in the engraving list. It is assumed unless otherwise noted with personalized engraving after the quantity.

R = Customer has received their coins.

2.5....$......R.....................3... 2.5, TYLER
blakeinspace...$..R............3
BMTFIERO..$........R..........4... BMTFIERO, Lady BMT, Mitchell, Marshall
CoolBlue87GT...$...R.........6... CoolBlue, CoolBlue, CoolBlue, CoolBlue, Pontiac, Pontiac
cornersonrails....$...R........2... CHOPTOP, (Date of Minting)
Danyel...$........................1... BlkWidow
Daredevil05....$..R.............1... Dave&Barb
datacop...$..........R............3... Datacop, Ternunda, Naxtoof
DL10....$...........R..............6... GBCT, GBCT, DL10 (+3t)
fiero67..$..........................2... fiero67, (+1t)
fierofierofiero...$.............1... FIEROGTF
Fierosmith....$...R..............3... Fierosmith, DarkAngel
Flamberge..$...R................3... Fiamma, Fredonia, Serra
Freshj.....$.....R..................2... MrDrift
Hardpact......$..................2...  Hardpact, 86 GT
hinesb1890...$....R..............2... BHINES
Hulki U. My-BFF..$....R.......2... Hulki, Stephanie
ICCAMDFIERO..$...R..........2... SC3800, (+1t)
ILVMYGT..$......................3... ILVMYGT (+2t)
IwannaIRM...$...................4... IwanaIRM, IMSA DGP, 33, (+1t)
Jefrysuko...$......R..............1... Jefrysuko
JenzGT2..$.........R.............2
JohnWPB...$....R................5... JohnWPB, (+3t), (=X1)
litespd..$.......R...................2... litespd
LT188GT..$....R...................2... LT188GT, TORKED
mattwa...$....R....................4... Mattwa, Gold 86 GT, Mattsmom
newf....$...........................1... NEWF-88GT
pontiackid86...$....R............2... PK86, 84 IMSA
Pyrthian..$........................4... Pyrthian
RACE...$.....R....................7
reborngt..$....R..................2... Betancourt, 86 Red GT
rysem....$.......................1... RySem
sadie goad...$..................7... Thomas (5 trackable), (+1non-t)
Sage....$........R.................2... SAGE, SGW
spark1...$.....R...................4 spark1, spark1, spark1, spark1
twofatguys..........$..R..................2... X, X
theBDub...$.....................3... theBDub, Blake
tmur115.........................2... Tmur115, (+1t)
tstroud...$.........R.............3... FieroV8, TStroud,
Turbowedge.........R............1
Vendetta..$.........R.............2... Foxy Roxy, F355
zigaroo ......$.....R..............2... FORMULA, zigaroo

Total of 115 awesome coins!
------------------
Central Iowa Fieros Central Iowa Fieros - Stie is under construction.

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 01-05-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Vendetta

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2010 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
I'd like 2.

Foxy Roxy
F355

Austin
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2010 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
i'll take 2.

PK86

84 IMSA

When will you start taking payment?

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 11-08-2010).]

RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2010 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
If we have enough for a valid order it will be on the 10th. I would like to have all of the money collected by the 12th. Do not send money now. I will let you know when it is time.

I meant to add this in the description above and will when payment begins; For any member who does not pay me by the time that I place my engraving order, I will still order the number of coins that are requested but they will not have custom engraving. Instead, they will be engraved with random tracking numbers so that I can recover the cost of production of the coin by selling it to somebody else.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2010 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Put me down for one Race..... BlkWidow
Thanks
Danyel

------------------

http://www.blackwidowfiero.com

mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2010 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
I'll take one Race! I would like "Mattwa" engraved on it.
theBDub

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2010 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post
I'll take two

1. Regular, traceable.

2. With engraving: "theBDub" (No quotes)

[This message has been edited by theBDub (edited 11-08-2010).]

BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2010 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIERODirect Link to This Post
Put me down for 4:

BMTFIERO
Lady BMT
Mitchell
Marshall

Thanks
reborngt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2010 02:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for reborngtSend a Private Message to reborngtDirect Link to This Post
I'll take 2

1) Betancourt
2) 86 Red GT

Thanks,
Max
tstroud

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2010 07:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tstroudSend a Private Message to tstroudDirect Link to This Post
I'll take 3

FieroV8

TStroud

Trackable number
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2010 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by reborngt:

I'll take 2

1) Betancourt
2) 86 Red GT

Thanks,
Max

Thank you all for the easy to understand formats of your request. I have to be perfect when ordering these coins. I can not have them remade if the engraving is not accurate without a second run of 50 coins unless it is the fault of the manufacturer. In that case they do remake coins. It has occurred during two previous orders. Each time a new coin was issued at no cost.

We are nearly 1/2 of the way to a viable production run in the first 7 hours.

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 11-08-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2010 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post
Wow, I didn't expect that idea to take off. - You really surprised me with that.

It looks great. Are they using the original Fiero blue ?

I ask because it had metallic silver (as you already know)

The color in my photo is WAY off, just took to show the metallic content in the paint.

Let me know if you need any color shots (if your using the original color)

I'll sign up for at least 4, maybe more.

CoolBlue
Pontiac
87 Blue GT
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ <-- I'll let you know about the last one later

Dave
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2010 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post
I'm in for 6 again post edited to 6 total.

2 GBCT
1 DL10
3 trackable

[This message has been edited by DL10 (edited 11-08-2010).]

RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2010 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
Updated

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2010 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
I would like 5 coins please.

r = Trackable
1 = JohnWPB

I am with CoolBlue if you are taking suggestions. I would like to see a little bit deeper blue. I just am not fond of them turning out a light baby blue color if possible. Either way though, my order still stands

Thanks for doing this again!

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 11-08-2010).]

Freshj

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2010 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FreshjSend a Private Message to FreshjDirect Link to This Post
I'm in for 2 Coins

1 = MrDrift
1 = Trackable

------------------

Red 86GT 4 Speed "MrDrift"

[This message has been edited by Freshj (edited 11-08-2010).]

LT188GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2010 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
Put me down for two coins.

LT188GT

TORKED
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2010 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
put me down for 4
1 with "Pyrthian"
the rest, trackable
Fierosmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2010 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithDirect Link to This Post
I Would like 3, as follows:

1 - Fierosmith
1 - DarkAngel
1 - trackable

thanks Race for doing this again..

Jim
ICCAMDFIERO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2010 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICCAMDFIEROSend a Private Message to ICCAMDFIERODirect Link to This Post
I'm in for one!

1) SC3800

Thanks Again Race!
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2010 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by theBDub (edited 11-08-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2010 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
2 please Race

1-Hulki
1-Stephanie

Thanks!
DL10

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2010 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by RACE:

Did you mean 6 coins? Or did you mean to have one coin with, "2 GBCT" and one with, "1 DL10"?

Yes I did mean 6..... I edited my post above to 6 total thanks, Dave
datacop

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2010 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for datacopClick Here to visit datacop's HomePageSend a Private Message to datacopDirect Link to This Post
In for 3..

1. Datacop
2. Ternunda
3. Naxtoof

Thanks
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2010 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
I have updated the list. Please check to make sure that I have entered your data correctly. Changes can be made until we start collecting money. There may even be a short window after that as well.

Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2010 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post
I guess I had ought to get in on this.

I'll take one - Jefrysuko
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2010 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
Bump with something to tie you over until you can get your coins.

Large size drawing of the back of the coin.
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Right now it is my desktop on my computer.

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 11-09-2010).]

JenzGT2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2010 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JenzGT2Send a Private Message to JenzGT2Direct Link to This Post
Alright, put me down for 2 again. Trackable is fine.

Thanks
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2010 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
howdy Kenton... I vow not to be a 'vulture' this time!

please put me down for 3 trackable coins.

thanks!
rysem

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2010 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rysemClick Here to visit rysem's HomePageSend a Private Message to rysemDirect Link to This Post
I will take a personalized one

RySem

RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2010 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

howdy Kenton... I vow not to be a 'vulture' this time!

please put me down for 3 trackable coins.

thanks!

I am sure that there will be vultures when the coin starts showing up at people's houses. Glad that you are in.

The list has been updated. Please check your name on it to make sure that I have listed your order correctly. Thanks.

Edit: VVV You're welcome. VVV

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 11-09-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
sadie goad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2010 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sadie goadSend a Private Message to sadie goadDirect Link to This Post
I will take 6! Thanks Kenton for the PM!

EDIT: One personalize with 'Thomas', the other 5 trackable please!

[This message has been edited by sadie goad (edited 11-09-2010).]

litespd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2010 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post
Hi Kenton....as in the past, I'll take one coin, with the trackable number. Thanks again for the work you do on these...they've become quite a collector's item!
ILVMYGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2010 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ILVMYGTSend a Private Message to ILVMYGTDirect Link to This Post
I am interested in a couple of coins but do not have access to my Paypal account until Sunday. Could I pay you on Sunday? I know it does not meet your time line. I will understand if it does not work for you.
CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2010 03:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post
On the screen, the color looks close. I took the example you posted, printed it, and put it on the hood to see how close it was.

The back round is the paint.

I know everyone's printer prints slightly different. You see the color is off in the first example.

Next I took two of the coins, shot them on the hood also. The blue/black coin color is off

The white/blue coin is closer.

Here the back of the white/blue coin. The color is close to the stock paint

The blue paint is very hard to photograph, I had to get the light just right to match the color.
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2010 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for going another round..............I'll take two..........1)SAGE 2)SGW

I'll be watching to see when you want to start collecting funds.

HAGO!
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2010 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ILVMYGT:

I am interested in a couple of coins but do not have access to my Paypal account until Sunday. Could I pay you on Sunday? I know it does not meet your time line. I will understand if it does not work for you.

No problem. We won't even be collecting money until next week. I have added your name to the list above. Let me know what you would like. I am glad that you want to be a part of this project.

CoolBlue87GT, thanks for your legwork with the colors.

It is my pleasure to do these projects. I just hope to get them shipped in time in the event that anyone would like to use them for SS gifts.
ILVMYGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2010 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ILVMYGTSend a Private Message to ILVMYGTDirect Link to This Post
Please put me down for 3 coins. I would like one personalized with "ILVMYGT". Please make the other 2 tracking coins. We got into Geocaching last year and are having fun.

Thanks
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2010 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
If we can get orders for 22 more coins we get a $0.50 per coin discount. We are taking requests until Tuesday. If you would like to order please let me know as soon as possible.
zigaroo

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2010 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zigarooSend a Private Message to zigarooDirect Link to This Post
Been so busy lately I've been neglecting this place.

Just 2 coins this time:

FORMULA
zigaroo

Thanks.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave