Started on: 11-08-2010 12:04 AM
Replies: 226
Last post by: RACE on 06-30-2011 12:47 AM
RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2010 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
Yes.
IP: Logged
Freshj

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2010 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FreshjSend a Private Message to FreshjDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent!
Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2010 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Direct Link to This Post
Looks like I missed out by a couple days... I've been having too much fun on the R1 forum and riding the bike to think about the Fieros.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2010 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
hey race is it still to late to put in an order for 1 more coin?
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2010 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
About a week too late. Sorry Our order has been turned in to the manufacturer.

Update 11-30-2010: Our coin's final artwork has been approved and will be in production very soon. I will pass a long an estimated completion date as soon as they send it to me.

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 12-01-2010).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2010 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by RACE:

About a week too late. Sorry Our order has been turned into the manufacturer.

Its all good i was gona get one for my dad but i'll give him one of mine.
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2010 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
It has been a while since my last update. I have sent an email asking them when they think our coins will be done and shipped to my house. Hopefully I will hear back from them sometime Monday morning. Thank you for your patience. You are going to love these coins.

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 12-03-2010).]

CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2010 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post

It has been a while since my last update. I have sent an email asking them when they think our coins will be done and shipped to my house. Hopefully I will hear back from them sometime Monday morning. Thank you for your patience. You are going to love these coins.

(Quote from page 1)
"I have something special planned. You will have to wait to see what it is. If I can pull it off, some of you may pee down your leg when you see it. "

So, are we still going "pee" ?

[This message has been edited by CoolBlue87GT (edited 12-04-2010).]

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2010 06:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CoolBlue87GT:

Oh boy, I can't wait to see, "I have something special planned. You will have to wait to see what it is. If I can pull it off, some of you may pee down your leg when you see it. "

Well, in that case, I don't want to see it
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2010 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CoolBlue87GT:

So, are we still going "pee" ?

There may be some dampness.

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 12-07-2010).]

RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2010 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
Kelly just sent me an email letting me know that the coins have a target completion date of Dec 21 but she is trying to expedite that for us. It will take a couple of days for them to ship to my house. Then it will take at least a day or two for me to organize, package, and ship this order due to it's size. Look for the coins to be in your mailbox around Dec 30. If I can get them to you sooner I will.

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 12-07-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
LT188GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2010 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
Are we still on schedule?
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2010 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
We are waiting on the manufacturer. As far as I know the 21st is still a good date.
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2010 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
I have news. Kelly sent me our final invoice and I have made payment in full. The coins will be shipped tomorrow as soon as the shipping facility receives them from the production department.

I will get home Christmas evening but will probably not have a chance to do anything with the coins until the night of the 26th. I will post the estimated date of arrival at my house when I receive the tracking information.
Flamberge

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2010 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeDirect Link to This Post

I have news. Kelly sent me our final invoice and I have made payment in full. The coins will be shipped tomorrow as soon as the shipping facility receives them from the production department.

I will get home Christmas evening but will probably not have a chance to do anything with the coins until the night of the 26th. I will post the estimated date of arrival at my house when I receive the tracking information.

mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2010 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
^^^Ouch, that hurt my eyes!!!

Thanks for the update. Honestly I was hoping to get them before Christmas day but no big deal.
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2010 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
I was too. We started it early enough. We did our part faster than ever but the manufacturer was slow this time. That is the part that is out of my hands.
Turbowedge

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2010 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeDirect Link to This Post
@ Race......I saw this way too late, but if there any coins not spoken for or left over, I would like to purchase one. I know it is a long shot, but it doesn't hurt to ask. Thanks.
Flamberge

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2010 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mattwa:

^^^Ouch, that hurt my eyes!!!

Thanks for the update. Honestly I was hoping to get them before Christmas day but no big deal.

*LOL* sorry about that. When I get excited, the emoticons march like an army.
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2010 02:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
Turbowedge, it may be possible but it will have a tracking number. I will get back to you.
Turbowedge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2010 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeDirect Link to This Post

Turbowedge, it may be possible but it will have a tracking number. I will get back to you.

Ok Thanks you. You can pm me if you like and if there is one just send P/P info, thanks.
PFF
System Bot
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2010 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2010 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post

RACE

4842 posts
Member since Dec 2002
I just received an email that said the coins are scheduled to arrive at my house on December 28th via UPS.

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 12-31-2010).]

Turbowedge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2010 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeDirect Link to This Post
Race...PM sent. Thanks again for your help.
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2010 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post

It just showed up on my doorstep. I have a lot of things on my schedule today but I will try to get them packaged later tonight and shipped tomorrow morning before I have to leave town again.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2010 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2010 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
It is taking me a little longer to sort them than I had anticipated. The blue engraved text on a black field is making it difficult to read through the plastic cases but I am about 1/5 of the way through the sorting process.

Edit to add: The coins have now been sorted and I am in the process of assigning the tracking numbers to individual owners and will be packaging them soon.

BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2010 02:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIERODirect Link to This Post
Well I can tell you that my son's coin (Marshall) is spelled correctly. They look Grrreat!!!
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2010 03:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
This time they spelled tmur115 as tmur1 15. I am going to have to get them to fix that. Also I do not have an address for fierofierofiero.

It is now 2:25am and I am finally done with all that I can do tonight. All coins but tmur115's will go out in the mail tomorrow. I have sent an email to Kelly at the manufacturer. I hope to have a resolution for you soon. Historically they have made a new coin when there were engraving errors.

When you begin receiving your coins I will post a thread in the Mall section so that you can rate me as a seller either good or bad. Please keep in mind that I did my part as quickly and efficiently as I could. The manufacturer is the one who dropped the ball this time as far as schedules go. My contact person was away for a week with a family emergency during the time when I needed to finalize the production specs. It delayed production and that was completely out of my hands. She is great to work with and I hope that nobody holds it against her or myself.

When the coins arrive please let me know so that I can keep track of who has them. Also let me know if there are any problems with your order. My reputation depends upon your satisfaction. I try to exceed your expectations with the products that I provide but if I fall short please allow me the opportunity to fix it.

Thank you all who participated in the 5.1 Fiero Geocoin Project. (Now to find out who will be the first one to understand the significance of the .1 part)

Edit: 12-29-1020 All geocoins are in the mail except for tmur1 15's. Let me know when you receive them please.

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 12-29-2010).]

RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2010 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
I thought the first person would have posted that they had their coins by now.
tstroud

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2010 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tstroudSend a Private Message to tstroudDirect Link to This Post
Do you mean me?
You know I get them first since I am so close. Delivery is overnight to here.
I got mine early this morning but I was so busy today I just now got a chance to post.
The are beautiful as usual. Another fine job Race!! Thanks!

[This message has been edited by tstroud (edited 12-30-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2010 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
Got mine in the mail today and as usual they look great.

So when is the next style?

Here are two pics of the last two and a pic of the other two styles that I have.

Daredevil05

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2010 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Direct Link to This Post
Got mine today. So cool and heavy duty. I can knock my kids out with this coin, lol. The engraving on the edge of the coin is probably the feature I love the most because I didn't notice it at first.

[This message has been edited by Daredevil05 (edited 12-31-2010).]

BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2010 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIERODirect Link to This Post
Gosh, that shur is pretty you using three colors an all!

[This message has been edited by BMTFIERO (edited 12-31-2010).]

mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2010 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
I got mine also today. They look awesome, thanks!
Freshj

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2010 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FreshjSend a Private Message to FreshjDirect Link to This Post
Looks as though the .1 is the Engraving around the edge. Looks sweet! That was a nice touch!

Collect all 6!

------------------

Red 86GT 4 Speed "MrDrift"

[This message has been edited by Freshj (edited 12-31-2010).]

Fierosmith

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2010 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithDirect Link to This Post
Got mine this morning, They look GREAT!

Outstanding job again, RACE!!!

Love the edge detail, I didn't notice it until I was showing it off to friend.

Jim
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2010 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
got mine today.. very happy with them.
zigaroo

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2010 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zigarooSend a Private Message to zigarooDirect Link to This Post
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2010 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
I am glad that you all like the .1 part. I wanted this coin to stand out.

This is your chance to rate me as a seller. I have started a thread in the Mall to give you the opportunity. Here is the link. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/055137.html

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock