Started on: 11-08-2010 12:04 AM
Replies: 226
Last post by: RACE on 06-30-2011 12:47 AM
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2010 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
[EDIT]
OWNED!!!!

Wow! I do LOVE the Blue in this image!

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 11-12-2010).]

IP: Logged
cornersonrails

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2010 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the PM Race. PM sent back. I am down for 2
RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2010 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the replies. Good to have you guys back. I will update the list later tonight when I get a chance.
fierofierofiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2010 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofierofieroSend a Private Message to fierofierofieroDirect Link to This Post
If it isn't too late, please put me down for one.

Text: FIEROGTF
Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2010 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactDirect Link to This Post
i will take two also one Hardpact and the other 86 GT thanx for the heads up race p.m. me my total thanx ~Tom

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

123mmmyFIERO

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-12-2010 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 123mmmyFIEROSend a Private Message to 123mmmyFIERODirect Link to This Post
2 for me please.........
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2010 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
Sorry that I have not had a chance to work on this for a couple of days. I will update the list later this evening if the hotel that I will be staying in has wifi.

tmur115

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2010 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tmur115Send a Private Message to tmur115Direct Link to This Post
2 for me please...

Tmur115 and the other trackable,,,
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2010 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RACE:

Sorry that I have not had a chance to work on this for a couple of days. I will update the list later this evening if the hotel that I will be staying in has wifi.

No problem.

For your knowledge, I will likely not check PFF much this weekend. If you desire payment sometime over the weekend, please PM me so I notice right away. I appreciate it.
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2010 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

No problem.

For your knowledge, I will likely not check PFF much this weekend. If you desire payment sometime over the weekend, please PM me so I notice right away. I appreciate it.

No money will be collected this weekend.

The list has been updated. Please verify the accuracy of your request. Let me know if changes need to be made.

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 11-12-2010).]

zigaroo

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2010 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zigarooSend a Private Message to zigarooDirect Link to This Post
You have a typo for me: "FORMUL" when it should be "FORMULA"

[This message has been edited by zigaroo (edited 11-13-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2010 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
Sorry about that. I just fixed it.

We need 11 more coins for the discount. Let me know as soon as possible if you would like to order.
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2010 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
There is only one more day to go until we place our order. It would be great to get commitments for 11 more coins.

CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2010 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post

There is only one more day to go until we place our order. It would be great to get commitments for 11 more coins.

Sounds like a secret Santa purchase could help with that.

Anyone out there want to get an extra one for a gift ?
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2010 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
Race, add three more to my list. One Mattsmom, one Gold 86 GT, and one trackable.
newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2010 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post
Mark me down for one, please. Text: NEWF - 88GT

Thanks
Flamberge

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2010 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeDirect Link to This Post
I want one!

"FLAMBERGE" as the custom message.

How much are these each? I didn't see a price, but I must have missed it in the read through.

Depending on price, I might want up to three more.

PM me with where to send the moolah.

Thanks!
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2010 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Flamberge:

I want one!

"FLAMBERGE" as the custom message.

How much are these each? I didn't see a price, but I must have missed it in the read through.

Depending on price, I might want up to three more.

PM me with where to send the moolah.

Thanks!

I should have a coin price soon. Once we reach 100 the coins will be slightly less expensive since we will get a volume discount. Normally I would have a price nailed down by now but I have something special planned that will make this possibly the most desirable Fiero Geocoins to date. It is an option that will add a little bit of cost to the coin. It could also be the first time the manufacturer has done a coin like exactly like it. I am waiting to hear back from Kelly at Coins for Anything. It should come in somewhere around $7-$9. Hopefully I will have the answer tomorrow.

newf, I had to take the spaces out of your engraving so that it would fit inside the engraving box. It will look like this. NEWF-88GT If that is not acceptable let me know and we can make other arrangements. Thanks.

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 11-15-2010).]

sadie goad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2010 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sadie goadSend a Private Message to sadie goadDirect Link to This Post
EDIT: Please add one more coin to my order, and I'll be PMing you with a question. Thanks again Kenton, you're the best! I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve!

[This message has been edited by sadie goad (edited 11-15-2010).]

Flamberge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2010 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeDirect Link to This Post

I should have a coin price soon. Once we reach 100 the coins will be slightly less expensive since we will get a volume discount. Normally I would have a price nailed down by now but I have something special planned that will make this possibly the most desirable Fiero Geocoins to date. It is an option that will add a little bit of cost to the coin. It could also be the first time the manufacturer has done a coin like exactly like it. I am waiting to hear back from Kelly at Coins for Anything. It should come in somewhere around $7-$9. Hopefully I will have the answer tomorrow.

newf, I had to take the spaces out of your engraving so that it would fit inside the engraving box. It will look like this. NEWF-88GT If that is not acceptable let me know and we can make other arrangements. Thanks.

Sounds great RACE. Sign me up for 3 instead of 1, and I want to change what they say.

Coin 1 - FIAMMA
Coin 2 - FREDONIA
Coin 3 - SERRA

Thanks RACE! I'm excited because I missed the last time. (The white and blue are the best looking ones so far. These new ones might take the title though!)
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2010 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post
IF my order is necessary to hit 100, I'd like one more titled "Blake". If it is not necessary, please do not include my coin. I'm sorry if that is confusing. If you NEED a strict yes or no, then make it a yes.
PFF
System Bot
ICCAMDFIERO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2010 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICCAMDFIEROSend a Private Message to ICCAMDFIERODirect Link to This Post
You can add one trackable to my list.
newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2010 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

No problem, probably look better like that anyways. I'm also in for another one if needed to reach the discount pricing (trackable one). If not one is fine for now.
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2010 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

IF my order is necessary to hit 100, I'd like one more titled "Blake". If it is not necessary, please do not include my coin. I'm sorry if that is confusing. If you NEED a strict yes or no, then make it a yes.

Thanks. It will not be necessary. There will be at least 100.

I appreciate your willingness to help the group. I might even order a few extra this time.

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 11-16-2010).]

spark1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2010 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Direct Link to This Post
Put me down for 3 coins, all spark1. Thanks!
litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2010 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post
Kenton, go ahead and add one more coin to my order. This one should have personalized engraving, with "litespd" as the engraving. So, my order will now be two coins, one trackable coin, and one personalized coin.
spark1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2010 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Direct Link to This Post
Please add another to my order too, total = 4, all spark1.
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2010 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
Please take a moment to verify your quantity and engraving preference for spelling or other errors. Tomorrow I will be finalizing the list. Once it goes to the engraver we can not change anything.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2010 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post

Thanks. It will not be necessary. There will be at least 100.

I appreciate your willingness to help the group. I might even order a few extra this time.

I actually want one extra anyways, I think my brother will like it.

Again, it's "Blake". So that should make 3 for me:
1. Traceable
2. theBDub
3. Blake
Flamberge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2010 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeDirect Link to This Post

Please take a moment to verify your quantity and engraving preference for spelling or other errors. Tomorrow I will be finalizing the list. Once it goes to the engraver we can not change anything.

3 coins for me.

Coin 1 - Fiamma
Coin 2 - Fredonia
Coin 3 - Serra

Thanks!
Flamberge

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2010 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

If we can get orders for 22 more coins we get a $0.50 per coin discount. We are taking requests until Tuesday. If you would like to order please let me know as soon as possible.

I would like 2 coins,
one should say:
will pm you also, thanks!

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 11-16-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2010 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for verifying your requests. As soon as I hear back from Kelly with the unit price we will start collecting the money.

Since the beginning of this project I have tried to offer you the best coins possible but at a price that anyone here could afford.
Thanks to everyone for helping us pass the 100 coin mark.

Edit: I just spoke to Kelly at the manufacturer. As soon as she hears from the production division she will send me an email with the unit price.

The deadline for new orders is 9:00pm CST tonight. I would like to send our deposit tomorrow so that production can begin.

*As soon as I hear back with the final coin price per unit I will start collecting the money. At that time I will let you know the paypal address to send it to.

VERY IMPORTANT
When you send your money PLEASE include your SCREEN NAME here and your MAILING ADDRESS in the notes with your payment. I copy and paste that information directly into my mailing list. It is also how I determine who has paid. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

hinesb1890

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2010 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hinesb1890Click Here to visit hinesb1890's HomePageSend a Private Message to hinesb1890Direct Link to This Post
I would like two please... one that says "BHINES" and one that is trackable, thanks!

------------------

IwannaIRM

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2010 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMDirect Link to This Post
I'm up for more coins. Let's match the previous orders.

I think I had the following

IwanaIRM, IMSA DGP, 33 and one trackable coin.

If you could confirm that it would be great.
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2010 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
I have added your requests to the ordering list on page 1. It should be correct but please check it for me.

Update: I have been in communication with Kelly a couple of times today. We should have the final price very soon.

RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2010 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post

RACE

4842 posts
Member since Dec 2002
The coin's cost is $6.90 each + flat rate shipping/packaging cost of $4.80 per address.

Quantity ordered___________ X $6.90
+$4.80
= Total cost of your order______________

Please send your payment to the following paypal address :

expiowa@yahoo.com

VERY IMPORTANT
INCLUDE YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS and SCREEN NAME here at the forum in the notes section when you send your paypal so that I will know who paid me and where to send your order to.

BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2010 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIERODirect Link to This Post
payment sent
ICCAMDFIERO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2010 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICCAMDFIEROSend a Private Message to ICCAMDFIERODirect Link to This Post
Payment Sent! Just want to make sure I get 1) SC3800 and the other trackeble, and not bolth SC3800. Thanks!
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2010 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post
payment sent.......thanks again
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2010 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
payment sent
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock