Bought my first Fiero today!! by Jfrost
Started on: 09-15-2010 12:35 AM
Replies: 44
Last post by: Jfrost on 03-23-2011 10:46 PM
Jfrost

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2011 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostDirect Link to This Post
Can you actually just replace the frame? I'm guessing you'd need to cut it off and then re-weld the new one on there right.
IP: Logged
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2011 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
You mean from everything from the rear window back? yes you could but you would need to make sure its dead straight.

Here is a picture of a Fiero frame with out its body panels. When you say "frame", its pretty vague since the whole car is one big "frame".
Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2011 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostDirect Link to This Post
Yeah that is very true, not sure if I want to go through all that effort with this car since I'm not that attached to it. I'm thinking I'll just build up the engine/trans and get the car running, run it into the ground while I try and find a nice new rust-free donor Fiero.
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2011 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jfrost:

Yeah that is very true, not sure if I want to go through all that effort with this car since I'm not that attached to it. I'm thinking I'll just build up the engine/trans and get the car running, run it into the ground while I try and find a nice new rust-free donor Fiero.

Not really safe, but ok. Lol.
Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2011 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mattwa:

Not really safe, but ok. Lol.

Yeah, but by the time I actually have everything ready to go I should have the money to purchase a new donor Fiero.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock