Started on: 09-05-2010 01:22 AM
Replies: 283
Last post by: DMendez7 on 09-10-2011 02:20 AM
Frizlefrak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2011 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post
Hey David....

Cradle needs to come down to change the clutch assembly, but not a huge job. Pat and Jeff are both in the middle of projects right now, but we can probably fit yours in sometime soon. If all 4 of us hit it, we should be able to swap the clutch in a single day. If they don't chime in soon, I'll call the guys and see when we can help you out.
IP: Logged
DMendez7

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2011 02:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DMendez7Send a Private Message to DMendez7Direct Link to This Post
If its possible in one day that would be great. I was able to get a hold of my dads chevy celebrity a daily driver so its no rush.
Sounds good, I would appreciate it if we all agreed on a possible day to get together for this job. Would be great to finally meet you guys.
Thanks again!
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2011 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
Jeff and I both have projects going right now - hope to finish Jeff's in the next week - maybe this weekend. I will be out of town week after next and the first 2 weeks of October - somewhere in there I have to get my project done - or at least running/driving. In addition to that, we have a Fiero getting a 3.4 transplant that needs attention. Going to get some of that done Sunday? For me, it's looking like mid to late October - could be sooner - depends on these 3 projects. I just had a big set back on my project - hopefully I'll get that straightened out in the AM and be back on track. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I could not give a definite date until mid October. I agree with Friz, we could do it in a day if we had all the parts and all hands on deck. I just don't have the room in the garage for it until the Fury and the Monte are out of the way. It's not a job we want to do in the driveway!
DMendez7

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2011 02:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DMendez7Send a Private Message to DMendez7Direct Link to This Post
That's fine, whenever its possible. If you all need a hand just let me know, i'll be glad to help out!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock