Started on: 09-05-2010 01:22 AM
Replies: 283
Last post by: DMendez7 on 09-10-2011 02:20 AM
Frizlefrak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2010 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by katatak:

Hee hee hee....snicker snicker! You have too many Fiero's now as it is. You don't need another one!

Yes he does.....and I know exactly where he can get one
IP: Logged
Carver1

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2010 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Direct Link to This Post
If I buy anything else, it better have a bed in it.
elitopr

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2010 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for elitoprClick Here to visit elitopr's HomePageSend a Private Message to elitoprDirect Link to This Post
nice group!!!!
Rick 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2010 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Carver1:

If I buy anything else, it better have a bed in it.

How about an el camino? That has a bed I don't have a shed to live in so that is where I would end up.
Rick 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2010 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post

Rick 88

3914 posts
Member since Aug 2001

Originally posted by elitopr:

nice group!!!!

Nice looking yellow Formula! I just recently sold my yellow 88 GT. Better than sleeping in the back of the el camino.....

[This message has been edited by Rick 88 (edited 10-24-2010).]

elitopr

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2010 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for elitoprClick Here to visit elitopr's HomePageSend a Private Message to elitoprDirect Link to This Post
Whyyyyy you do that???? you beytter have a reason why have sold a yellow 88 GT
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2010 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
I had to get on a plane and leave town this afternoon! Started working on the Bus and my wife tossed my bags out the back door! Stuck in Houston right at this moment! 3.5 hour layover then it's off to Omaha and the Crystal Palace! I'd rather be dropping the V8 out of the Coupe. Work Sucks!

Pics of the Bus later!

Pat

[This message has been edited by katatak (edited 10-24-2010).]

Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2010 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by elitopr:

Whyyyyy you do that???? you beytter have a reason why have sold a yellow 88 GT

Oh he does....a nice shiny red reason.
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2010 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
Late Update!

Forgot to post these pics last Sunday:

Jeff came over and we "splashed" some more paint on the Bus. The new gun works great but it was a little windy to be painting outside. It still looks good but we have a few more spots to fix up - hopefully we will have it ready to detail tomorrow.

Splash away!

More tomorrow!

Pat
Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2010 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post
"I don't wanna cause no fuss (busssss, Magic Bus)"
"But can I drive the Magic Bus (bussss, Magic Bus)"

Rick 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2010 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post
"They call me mellow yellow"
PFF
System Bot
Carver1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2010 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Direct Link to This Post
"Twinkie"
Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2010 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post
"We all live in a yellow submarine....yellow submarine....yellow submarine"

The only other classic Yellow song that comes to mind is "Yellow River".....and that would promote the wrong image.
Carver1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2010 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Direct Link to This Post
Carver1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2010 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Direct Link to This Post

Carver1

2843 posts
Member since Nov 2000
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2010 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
Worked on Jan's 3.4 swap today. Had a great time - getting close now! I say another 4 hours of work and we'll fire her up!

A little suspension work!

Somebody - and I won't mention any names - decided that we could stuff the motor without the coolant tube installed. They also did not take into account that we have headers installed. Needless to say, it was nearly impossible to get the coolant tube installed. Some "modification" was necassary to a few brackets and some others had to be removed and "moved" around a little. Jeff tackled the bottom side and Dan worked the top!

Can you say "Assume the position"? - Dan really gets into his work!

Had a little impromptu car show - I should have taken more pics - this is a very nice 57 Chevy Coupe.

[This message has been edited by katatak (edited 10-30-2010).]

Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2010 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post

_Can you say "Assume the position"? - Dan really gets into his work!

Well, this answers that age old, nagging question........What does Frizlefrak's ass really look like?

I'm glad Pat isn't a Photoshop virtuoso, or I would be wearing a pink thong by now.
Carver1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2010 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Frizlefrak:

I would be wearing a pink thong by now.

Again?

Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2010 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Carver1:

Again?

It was only once, and I'd had a six pack of Fat Tire.
Rick 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2010 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post

Well, this answers that age old, nagging question........What does Frizlefrak's ass really look like?

I'm glad Pat isn't a Photoshop virtuoso, or I would be wearing a pink thong by now.

The funny thing is if you look at Jeff on the bottom too, it looks like a 3 way with a Fiero.......

The engine looks like one in a show car. Just got to get it running. More pics Pat.

[This message has been edited by Rick 88 (edited 10-31-2010).]

revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2010 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post

I saw this and thought you did some new crazy taillight mod!
Looks like you molded on a anglured red piece onto the stock tails. Hummmmmm
PFF
System Bot
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2010 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

Rev it's the rear of the red S-10 that is parked on the other side of it. Looks like it is just one piece though.
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2010 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

That is an interesting look though!
Rick 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2010 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post
Interesting optical illusion. Too many red parts!
Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2010 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post
Cool optical illusion. I didn't even notice it until you pointed it out.
Rick 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2010 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rick 88:

The funny thing is if you look at Jeff on the bottom too, it looks like a 3 way with a Fiero.......

The engine looks like one in a show car. Just got to get it running. More pics Pat.

Thats what I get for trying to edit my spelling errors....double post

How much farther along did you guys get yesterday? Will it fire next time?

[This message has been edited by Rick 88 (edited 10-31-2010).]

Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2010 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post
Here's what's still lacking....

Starter bolted up
Wiring harness hooked up
Brake rotors & calipers
Cooling system hooked up, filled, burped.
Cables & Linkages for engine and trans.
upper plenum & air cleaner assembly.

and then it's install the battery and hit the key.

I'm thinking the next time will be the last.
Rick 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2010 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post
Sounds like you got a lot done. Hopefully Jan will be driving before the holidays. That could be 6 Fiero's on the road together on a cruise...How many is a squadron?
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2010 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
Worked on the Bus again today. The hood and a few other spots were a little "dry" looking so we thought we would try to "buff" it out a little. Our first attempt did not work. We went and picked up some 1000 grit wet/dry and wet sanded the hood then turned the buffer loose again - much better but still needs some work. It's coming along but it's turning out to be a lot of work. Jeff is off to SEMA this week so I'll do a little work each evening - hope to have it finished by Friday!

Only got one pic - My neighbor stopped by with his killer Honda and we sat and BS'd for awhile. He took me for a ride in the Honda and all I can say is "OMG" incredible. This is a serious car. Best - fastest ride I have been on in years. I am definitley thinking TURBO now!

More this week!

Pat

[This message has been edited by katatak (edited 10-31-2010).]

katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2010 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
Jeff decided that there was just not enough "shine" to the Bus so today he came by with some clear coat. I got to say that it looks way better with a nice coat of clear on it.

More later!

Pat
Rick 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2010 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post
Ooohhh....Shiny
PFF
System Bot
falcon_ca

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2010 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caDirect Link to This Post

------------------
"I'm not driving too fast, . . . I'm just flying too low."

Work done 07-08 | Work done 08-09 | Work done 09-10 | Work done 10-11 |
4.9 ongoing project | Parts for sale

katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2010 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
Well I spent most of the day doing "honey do's" Had to winterize the swamp cooler, go pick up a new washer and dryer, get the spare room ready for my oldest son - he is moving back from Colo Springs today. So there was some painting involved. This afternoon, I did get a chance to get some more done on the Bus.

I love a driveway and garage full of Fiero's!

The goal this afternoon was to "black out" the exhasut tips and bottom of the bumper:

It's pretty much done now!

Then I removed the "lip" - I think it looks better without it - more "wedge" shaped!

It's posted "For Sale" over in the Mall!

More later!

Pat
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2010 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
We all gathered over on the Westside today to do some work on Jan's 3.4 swap. Jeff and Dan worked on the harness while Jan and I worked over the rear calipers, installed new rotors and pads and braided flex lines. This is going to be a very nice Formula when it's all done.

Rear prakes and suspension all done - just need to bleed the brakes!

I picked up this shifter knob yesterdaay and installed it in the XTC:

When I was leaving Jan's house, Jeff noticed that I had no tail lights and called me to let me know. I pulled over to take a look. I had all the lights in front but no tail lights - breaks and signals worked. The car is too low to get under but I could feel the rear harness was hanging? I figured I'd just flip on the hazards and make my way home the 30 plus miles. As I was going over the mountain, a Sheriff pulled me over. Proceeded to tell me that driving with my hazards on was illegal? So I asked him what he suggested I do to get the car home without getting ran into from behind. He just turned and headed back to his cruiser - he had to check me for warrants! After about 15 minutes, he returned and told me that it would be OK to drive home with the hazards but to make sure and get the tail lights fixed. He did follow me nearly all the way home so I thought that was a decent thing to do. Of course he could have just been at the end of his shift and was heading back to headquarters which happens to be 4 blocks from my house?

More later!

Pat

[This message has been edited by katatak (edited 11-27-2010).]

MaxCubes

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2010 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MaxCubesSend a Private Message to MaxCubesDirect Link to This Post
Keep up the good work
Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2010 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post
Pat.....did you hit a hellacious logjam of traffic on the Northeast side of TransMountain Road? The traffic was backed up past the museums when I got to it. Took me 45 minutes from Jan's house to mine.

We're getting close on Jan's car.....it just gets dark and cold very early nowadays.
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2010 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post

Pat.....did you hit a hellacious logjam of traffic on the Northeast side of TransMountain Road? The traffic was backed up past the museums when I got to it. Took me 45 minutes from Jan's house to mine.

We're getting close on Jan's car.....it just gets dark and cold very early nowadays.

Ha - yes it was bad. Took me 20 minutes to get from the big curve above the Museums through the light and I had an Escort! I have no idea why the traffic was that bad? Never seen it like that. Did not see any accidents?

Another 4 hours and it's done I believe.
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2010 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post

katatak

7136 posts
Member since Apr 2008

Originally posted by MaxCubes:

Keep up the good work

Hay Max,

You got to come get together with us sometime. It's always good for a laugh or two.

Pat
MaxCubes

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2010 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MaxCubesSend a Private Message to MaxCubesDirect Link to This Post

Hay Max,

You got to come get together with us sometime. It's always good for a laugh or two.

Pat

Hey yea... next time you have a meet let me know

... If your in the area... I work at autozone on northloop and carolina... If you see a green fiero in the parking lot it means Im there. It an 88 t-top with a 4.9 with Allante intake and getrag from a 93 beretta

Ray

[This message has been edited by MaxCubes (edited 11-28-2010).]

katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2010 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MaxCubes:
Hey yea... next time you have a meet let me know

... If your in the area... I work at autozone on northloop and carolina... If you see a green fiero in the parking lot it means Im there. It an 88 t-top with a 4.9 with Allante intake and getrag from a 93 beretta

Ray

Hey Ray,

Did you work out at the Mega Pull on Montana? My 3 Fiero's basically built the Autozone on Edgemere! I get over in that area quite a bit - I'll stop in if I see your Fiero!

Pat
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock