Started on: 12-14-2009 05:08 PM
Replies: 58
Last post by: Celthora87GT on 02-22-2011 06:03 PM
carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post
It happens time and time again... you use the search function on Pennocks to find that helpful thread on body panel alignment that you saw a couple of years back... you are all excited because, while you didn't really need the info then, you are working on a project that requires just that information and the pictures in the thread are exactly what you need to get the work done.

Then as you scroll down to where the pics start... you see them...

Or perhaps the insanely famous...

Sigh... how many great howto threads have been destroyed by users unwilling to use PIP to store there useful pics for posterity on Pennock's server? I don't care how great photobucket or flickr or picassa or etc. are(my wife currently uses shutterfly ), your account will be disabled when you don't expect it and the once useful thread you created will be rendered useless.

Its really not that hard. Download PIP here.

Run the installer. Leave the default values in the dialog boxes, they are all perfectly reasonable.

Run PIP from the start menu or the desktop shortcut if you created one(right click and run as adminstrator in Windows Vista/7)

Now you have the main window staring at you with no configuration setup. Click the New button a the bottom of the window...

Now you'll see that the Automatic Configuration option is selected for you... simply copy and paste this link into the text box provided: https://www.fiero.nl/fieroforum.pip Click the Get button and then OK. Now you are all set.

Now click on the 'Browse' button in the image information section at the top, select your image and click open... the preview area will show you a thumbnail of the image so you know you got the right one and BAM click Post It!

Do this for all the images you want to upload at this time and when you are done click on the 'History' button. The history window will show you all the images you uploaded and if you click on the name button under the thumbnail of the pic you want it copies the code you need to your clipboard!

All you have to do now is go to your post-in-process and press Control+V to paste the picture where you want it to show up.

Now I know I will hear "But PIP has size restrictions and my camera take stupid huge pictures..." All you need is Microsoft Paint which comes with every version of Windows since 3. Yes there are better programs but all you have to do is resize the pic to something like 800x600 or similar. Paint's skew/resize function asks for a percentage... just look at the original size and take a guess at the right percentage and see what happens... there is an undo command for a reason If you make it in the ballpark of 800 pixels across then PIP probably won't choke on the size of the image. The new versions of Paint that come with Vista/7 have better shape tools to draw and point things out and add text before you save them in thier new size.

And if you just can't get PIP to work you can also try MyFiero.com but that has a size limit of 100k...

Fight the and use PIP!!!
*Your images will not be blocked by firewall restrictions, if they see the forum they see the picture.
*The pics will endure for the life of the forum.
*The pics won't go down, if you can't see the pics... you can't see the forum either.

Thank you for your time.

If you host pics on Pennocks then you are using Cliff's bandwidth (which he pays for!). If you host pics offsite it saves him a little money at least.

And makes the pics vanish randomly... I don't ever recall Cliff disabling PIP, or telling people not to use it, to save on bandwidth. Cliff recognized the value of locally hosting images. That is why there is a web interface as well as a standalone application. I sent Cliff a PM to find out and he is really only concerned about people abusing the service to host for other sites.

[This message has been edited by carbon (edited 02-16-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Hey! You have given me an idea! We can start a NEW cause on the Fiero Forum.
Tyler's Toy was insanely successful, this one will be as well!

The Red X Brigade! Bringing an end to the Red X, one forum post at a time!

DOWN WITH THE RED X!

PS: Great post. Thank you, this should be made a sticky!
ltlfrari

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlfrariClick Here to visit ltlfrari's HomePageSend a Private Message to ltlfrariDirect Link to This Post
If you host pics on Pennocks then you are using Cliff's bandwidth (which he pays for!). If you host pics offsite it saves him a little money at least.

------------------
Dave

www.ltlfrari.com

carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ltlfrari:

And makes the pics vanish randomly... I don't ever recall Cliff disabling PIP, or telling people not to use it, to save on bandwidth. Cliff recognized the value of locally hosting images. That is why there is a web interface as well as a standalone application. I have sent Cliff a PM to find out.

Just got a response, he is really only concerned about people abusing the service to host for other sites.

[This message has been edited by carbon (edited 12-14-2009).]

Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post
There will be some people who don't want to install PIP or can't get it to work for one reason or another. In that event myfiero.com is the best alternative as Cliff also owns that site and the photos uploaded there will be preserved with the Forum as well.

-----------------------------------

Help fight the

[This message has been edited by Jefrysuko (edited 12-14-2009).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post12-14-2009 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
I use my PIP only for this forum. And yes, this should be made a stickey. Excellent writeup!

------------------

Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutDirect Link to This Post
Sure it sounds easy. I had PIP working fine in the past, but one day, for no reason, quit. I had tried reloading, patching, reloading again, and again. Error this, error that. Spent more time then I car to mention, trying to get it going again. I gave up, went to Photobucket, and that has worked perfectly fine ever since. Not turning back now.

Kevin

edit, just saw Jefrysuko's post. I'll try that site next time, and see how it goes. Thanks, for the info.

Kevin

[This message has been edited by Lambo nut (edited 12-14-2009).]

Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwDirect Link to This Post

Hmm, I'll try. But I'm so used to photobucket. I've used it forever and the only time I made red x's withit was when I had to make/sort pictures into diffeent albums so I could make one public.
couldahadaV8

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for couldahadaV8Click Here to visit couldahadaV8's HomePageSend a Private Message to couldahadaV8Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbon:
Now I know I will hear......

You forgot the most common reason.....it just doesn't work! I've downloaded it many times and tried it dozens of times (just tried it again now). It just does not work with my computer. I know there are many, many people in the same position. I'm running XP Pro and don't have any problems running anything else. So I have no choice in the matter of using it or not using it.

Rick
Darksyde

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeDirect Link to This Post
i dl'd pip, I tried pip. It refuses to work. Repeatedly refuses to work. I will continue to use PB as I've been a member since 05'. I also use servimg.com for my website and it has worked fine for a cpl years. I would use pip but I just can't get it to work. This is what I get every time I try and use it....

carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post
Photobucket is fine if you keep it current... ignore it too long and poof all the links are borked and you get the little white square in the original post.

Sorry you can't get PIP to work, like I said above there is also a web interface... Jefrysuko also mentioned it... MyFiero.com

I have noticed that if you don't run it as administrator in Windows Vista/7 it will not start as it cannot access files due to the way Microsoft has decided to manage user access controls. I have a feeling that this is part of the problem for WinXP as well. Maybe time for v1.09, Cliff?

[This message has been edited by carbon (edited 12-14-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
I'll give it a shot!

------------------
Fighting the Red X One Post at a TIme!
Use PIP or Die!

Pat

1986 Fiero GT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTDirect Link to This Post
PIP doesn't work on Mac (I can't run VMWare...long story), and MyFiero.com is kind of a PITA...you can only upload one picture at a time. So I just don't upload pictures anymore...
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

No offense Dave, but that's got to be the most bogus excuse I've ever read for not using PIP.

How much good does it do Cliff to be hosting hundreds of threads here which are now USELESS because the necessary images are GONE forever?

As has been mentioned a couple of times already, if for some obscure reason PIP doesn't work on your computer, use myfiero.com instead. Images uploaded through there go to the same server as PIP and will never be lost.

In regards to resizing images, I use IrfanView. The price is right (free!) and it works great.
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

In regards to resizing images, I use IrfanView. The price is right (free!) and it works great.

IrfanView is great! It is the only image editor allowed where I work... (stupid IT rules )
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

Actualy isthiswhereiputausername? (Jason) at http://www.bellweather.net is hosting the pictures.
Cliff use to host his own pictures but Jason has been helping for a long time now. Pretty sure more than 3 - 4 years.
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
I use Ifranview per "Patrick's" suggestion! It works perfect - fast & easy.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by katatak:

I use Ifranview per "Patrick's" suggestion! It works perfect - fast & easy.

Hey, someone actually listened to me! ..... .....
TopNotch

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchDirect Link to This Post
PIP is a one-way automatic FTP client. The config file at https://www.fiero.nl/fieroforum.pip tells it how to connect to Pennock's picture directory. If you download this config file, you can use the information in it to use any FTP client to upload your pictures (it's a text file). So if you can't get PIP to work, and you're familiar with FTP client software, use the info in the config with your favorite client.
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1986 Fiero GT:

PIP doesn't work on Mac (I can't run VMWare...long story), and MyFiero.com is kind of a PITA...you can only upload one picture at a time. So I just don't upload pictures anymore...

my problem too. I do use photobucket but am careful to keep pics in one place, doesn't always work, tho.
RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the link. I tried to find the download site last week when photobucket wasn't working. Btw, if you are worried about using Cliff's bandwidth then feel free to make a donation.
PFF
System Bot
Rolling Thunder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2009 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rolling ThunderSend a Private Message to Rolling ThunderDirect Link to This Post
I couldn't get the uploader to work back when I tried it. If I remember correctly, nothing happened when I pushed the button... or something.
Terry_w

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2009 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Terry_wSend a Private Message to Terry_wDirect Link to This Post
I have installed PIP on at least 6 XPmachines. I had trouble the first couple of times but figured out I was not correctly following the directions. On every machine it has always worked flawlessly.
fierosound

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2009 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundDirect Link to This Post
Wow - 22 responses. My thread on this topic fizzled with lots of excuses https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/077689.html
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2009 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by TopNotch:

PIP is a one-way automatic FTP client. The config file at https://www.fiero.nl/fieroforum.pip tells it how to connect to Pennock's picture directory. If you download this config file, you can use the information in it to use any FTP client to upload your pictures (it's a text file). So if you can't get PIP to work, and you're familiar with FTP client software, use the info in the config with your favorite client.

Thanks for the link.....I was never able to get PIP to do the auto config. with your file I set it up manually and it now works great. + to you
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2009 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
Great idea Carbon. This is a big pet peeve of mine too. I went to give you a "+" but you already had one from me. But good job anyway!

Fieroseverywhere

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2009 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post

Cool. Here is a great free FTP client...
http://filezilla-project.org/
Lets try it out...

[This message has been edited by Fieroseverywhere (edited 12-16-2009).]

blkpearl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2009 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blkpearlClick Here to visit blkpearl's HomePageSend a Private Message to blkpearlDirect Link to This Post
Test Pic, plus wreck pic

Now everyone can see the Black Pearl, years later.

RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2010 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
What do I do if it keeps saying, "Connection Timed Out". I want to fix it but don't know where to start.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2010 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
the image poster had given me nothing but grief for years. A lot of it was same thing as above. Didnt work good with XP, XP Media and Im just assuming Win 7. Worked for me when I had Windows 98. I just use an off site image saver now and have for a number of years. When it gets full, I have to delete old ones. When you move or delete off site ones, URL is then incorrect so you get the red X. If theres a thread you want to keep pics off of, you should save them while there still up. Thats what I do. Personally, I like being able to remove a pic when I want, which you cant do with image poster. The thread is always saved, pics or not. You could always ask the pic poster to repost it or send it to you in a pm.
fierosound

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2010 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

The thread is always saved, pics or not. You could always ask the pic poster to repost it or send it to you in a pm.

Yeah. Provided that PFF member is still around and reachable. Older threads with long departed members are sometimes completely useless.
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2010 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierosound:

Yeah. Provided that PFF member is still around and reachable. Older threads with long departed members are sometimes completely useless.

Many valuable contributions by JazzMan are now next to worthless because of this. It's really unfortunate.

Mickey_Moose

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2010 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jefrysuko:

There will be some people who don't want to install PIP

...I am one of those...and no, I am NOT going to change.

NOW, if someone was to set it up so that the storage area was accessable with a standard FTP program, then I may consider it, until then I will just continue to use my own server and/or webspace to host my pictures as I do not see the need to install another ftp program when I already have a general ftp program installed (plus wasting resources)...

BTW: VSO also supplies a free image resizer that works well.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2010 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mickey_Moose:

NOW, if someone was to set it up so that the storage area was accessable with a standard FTP program, then I may consider it, until then I will just continue to use my own server and/or webspace to host my pictures...

Well now you're just being stubborn as myfiero.com has been mentioned several times here as a viable alternative.

And did you not read the following post earlier in this thread?

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 01-20-2010).]

Mickey_Moose

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2010 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

And did you not read the following post earlier in this thread?

[QUOTE]Originally posted by TopNotch:

[/QUOTE]

...no, I can't read...and what's wrong with my server...yes, I AM lazy...

...well that is interesting, one cannot imbed a quote within a quote...

[This message has been edited by Mickey_Moose (edited 01-20-2010).]

Formula350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2010 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula350Send a Private Message to Formula350Direct Link to This Post
I will offer my opinion here.

First, I am guilty of the Red X syndrom. Just search my screen name in the archives and you will see lots of them. Why? Because the pictures I take of my car are my property. They do not belong to this forum or anyone else. If I choose to host them on a public site and link to them here, then that is my business. If I decide later to delete those same pictures, then it is my right to do so... because I own them. I will never upload any of my personal pictures to any forum, be it this one or any other. Sorry if some of you do not like that, but that is the way I am.

You may ask, "why are you so selfish to not leave your pictures so that others might benefit from them." Okay, here are some of my reasons:

1. When I post a picture, I try to post at least a 1024x768 image in true color. A picture of that quality is often too large in file size to upload to the forum. Why do I post a picture of that size? Well in my opinion, that is the minimum size needed to get enough detail and clarity to make it worth the effort of posting. All too often I see guys post some thumbnail sized picture taken with a crappy cell phone and then say 'sorry for the low quality pic'. What's the freakin point of even posting it it then?

2. I want, and deserve, credit for my pictures. Selfish I know, but I have actually had my pictures STOLEN on the internet and someone else took credit for them. Not here, but on another forum. Can you imagine opening up a thread on a forum, reading the responses, and then seeing a picture that you took years earlier attached to someone elses reply and they don't even bother to give you credit for it? Yeah, I was pissed.

3. Liability. A nasty word, but it is something we all have to live with. If I post a picture in a thread about how I fixed a problem I had with my car, and then some idiot 5 or 10 years from now mis-uses that information and gets themselves hurt or killed, could I be held accountable??? This is one question I do not want to have to face. Perhaps I am being paranoid, but who knows what could happen.

I'm sure I could think of other reasons if I put my mind to it, but this is enough to justify in my mind why I don't leave photos lingering on the internet for all of eternity.
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2010 07:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula350:

I will offer my opinion here.

First, I am guilty of the Red X syndrom. Just search my screen name in the archives and you will see lots of them. Why? Because the pictures I take of my car are my property. They do not belong to this forum or anyone else. If I choose to host them on a public site and link to them here, then that is my business. If I decide later to delete those same pictures, then it is my right to do so... because I own them. I will never upload any of my personal pictures to any forum, be it this one or any other. Sorry if some of you do not like that, but that is the way I am.

You may ask, "why are you so selfish to not leave your pictures so that others might benefit from them." Okay, here are some of my reasons:

1. When I post a picture, I try to post at least a 1024x768 image in true color. A picture of that quality is often too large in file size to upload to the forum. Why do I post a picture of that size? Well in my opinion, that is the minimum size needed to get enough detail and clarity to make it worth the effort of posting. All too often I see guys post some thumbnail sized picture taken with a crappy cell phone and then say 'sorry for the low quality pic'. What's the freakin point of even posting it it then?

2. I want, and deserve, credit for my pictures. Selfish I know, but I have actually had my pictures STOLEN on the internet and someone else took credit for them. Not here, but on another forum. Can you imagine opening up a thread on a forum, reading the responses, and then seeing a picture that you took years earlier attached to someone elses reply and they don't even bother to give you credit for it? Yeah, I was pissed.

3. Liability. A nasty word, but it is something we all have to live with. If I post a picture in a thread about how I fixed a problem I had with my car, and then some idiot 5 or 10 years from now mis-uses that information and gets themselves hurt or killed, could I be held accountable??? This is one question I do not want to have to face. Perhaps I am being paranoid, but who knows what could happen.

I'm sure I could think of other reasons if I put my mind to it, but this is enough to justify in my mind why I don't leave photos lingering on the internet for all of eternity.

Wow... just wow. It's times like these when we realize how different we are from one another. Justify it however you want. People that get credit have a memorable product to sell or just enjoy helping others and sharing their knowledge. That is how things like Kris Munson style headlights or the Warber hood scoop are remembered. Or some Skitime or Madcurl mod, or etc... If you want credit, share.
katore8105

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2010 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Direct Link to This Post
Bump.
fierosound

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2010 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundDirect Link to This Post

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2010 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
If you want to save Cliff's bandwidth, post non-tech pics on your own choice of service, but use PIP for technical threads, show threads, etc.
The "Girls" threads, "Caturday" and other "fun" threads can be posted on any service you like to avoid using Cliff's bandwidth for non-Fiero threads.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock