Cars and Coffee by AutoMark
Started on: 11-03-2009 01:48 PM
Replies: 54
Last post by: BlackThunderGT on 06-04-2011 11:37 PM
AutoMark

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post
Here is some info and pics to just about the coolest free thing I've done!!! Its called Cars and Coffee..

If you have any trouble viewing pics, you can go to - www.fquick.com/theautomark

Cars and Coffee™ Dallas meets the last Saturday of the month from 8:00am to 12:00pm
Cars and Coffee™ Dallas is a gathering of auto enthusiasts where hundreds of proud drivers will congregate to kick tires and have a cup of coffee. There will be something for everyone to enjoy; classics, exotics, concepts, hotrods, motorcycles and motor-sport. And it's all free, minus the coffee of course.

http://online.carsandcoffee.info/

I've got more pics if yall want'em!

------------------
AutoMark... the "Mark" of excellence
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
I think the Acura NSX is one of the most beautiful cars of all time.
jimbolaya

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

I think the Acura NSX is one of the most beautiful cars of all time.

X2 but that first picture of that gold two seater was pretty fine also. I love car shows! Looks like it was a lot of fun. I must say the teeth on the orange Lotus was just tacky IMHPO. Thanks for taking the time to post pics.

Jim
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
Can I see more pictures of the Orange Elise?

I think the teeth are funny.

Brad
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2009 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
Hi Mark... great seeing you at C&C Saturday... you get any pics of this months edition?

Some of the pics above are showing up as the dreaded 'red X'... maybe using PIP will help.

------------------
<---- did you buy Cliff a beer?

Kitskaboodle

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2009 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleDirect Link to This Post
Hmmm....it seems there is more than one Cars and Coffee. (in different states)
Wish they had one in here in California!

Some pretty exotic stuff at those events!
I would have loved to check out that BMW M1 in person...I have never seen up close before.

Kit
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2009 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
I told a guy at work about this event and he stopped by after work to look at the cars. He was pretty excited about what he saw and talked about it most the weekend. He even sent me a pictures of Marks car and commented on how nice it was. I replied with " Yes it is nice but that guys never shuts up". JK Mark--

Would like to make it out to the event one evening but work always seems to fall on that day.

[This message has been edited by MstangsBware (edited 11-30-2009).]

blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2009 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

He even sent me a pictures of Marks car and commented on how nice it was. I replied with " Yes it is nice but that guys never shuts up". JK Mark--

Would like to make it out to the event one evening but work always seems to fall on that day.

LMAO...

hey,... uhm,... C&C is a morning event, not an evening event.

BTW... there was an original Callaway Corvette out last time... 254mph top speed, 900hp street easy car.

Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2009 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post
The SoCal edition of C&C happens EVERY saturday. How cool
is that. I'm going to try and make it this Saturday before my flight
back home.
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2010 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
hello!

who is in for the Dallas January edition of C&C (and maybe some Hard8?? Tom, you reading this)? Morning of Jan 30!

http://dallas.carsandcoffee.info/
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2010 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsDirect Link to This Post
May have to drop by. It is right down the street from my favorite places to eat. L&L Hawaiian B-B-Q.
PFF
System Bot
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2010 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
AutoMark do you have any more shots of the 59 Corvette? I would love to have some un resized shots of that. I had one of those my senior year of High School. I copied the shot you posted, and have made it my desk top picture
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2010 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Sweet. The best looking car there!

Maloso

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2010 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MalosoSend a Private Message to MalosoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kitskaboodle:

Hmmm....it seems there is more than one Cars and Coffee. (in different states)
Wish they had one in here in California!

Some pretty exotic stuff at those events!
I would have loved to check out that BMW M1 in person...I have never seen up close before.

Kit

They have one in Southern California, Saturdays in Irvine.
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2010 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Maloso:

They have one in Southern California, Saturdays in Irvine.

I think that might be the one that started it all...
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2010 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

hello!

who is in for the Dallas January edition of C&C (and maybe some Hard8?? Tom, you reading this)? Morning of Jan 30!

http://dallas.carsandcoffee.info/

did someone mention HardEight... we will need it cause it's going to be cold on Saturday.
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2010 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
gonna be cold on Saturday! Are we sure we want to do this thing?

brrr
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2010 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
Looks like me, Tom, and JazzMan are braving the cold tomo to freeze our drool on cars we can't afford.
We'll probably get there a little after 0900.

Sure hope Hard8 is warm!
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2010 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post

Looks like me, Tom, and JazzMan are braving the cold tomo to freeze our drool on cars we can't afford.
We'll probably get there a little after 0900.

Sure hope Hard8 is warm!

Hot Coffee, Hot Cars, and Hot BBQ will make it all worth it.

blake - did you know that Cooper's BBQ is now open in the Stockyards? if anything like the one in Llano then it's all good.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2010 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Could you please pass on the word to JazzMan that his presence at PFF is very much missed. It's a shame that someone with his superior knowledge no longer posts here.

Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2010 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post
Blake and James were on there way to my house when i decide to check the C&C website, which mention that the event had been postponed ('til Feb 6) but all was not lost. Since we were all up and had nothing to do, we decide to go on a scouting trip for NTFC Spring Fling V cruise route. the preliminary route did offer us some good and not so good roads, plus it was a just little too long IHMO. i hope the weather is better next saturday for C&C or i just may have to do another scouting trip.
PFF
System Bot
AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2010 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by josef644:

AutoMark do you have any more shots of the 59 Corvette? I would love to have some un resized shots of that. I had one of those my senior year of High School. I copied the shot you posted, and have made it my desk top picture

O I think I do...And maybe some from the next time I went. PM your email address, and i'll send em your way!

Blake, Tom, and whoever else... Yall going next Saturday? I think weather suppose to be alot better! Me and GG should be there.

[This message has been edited by AutoMark (edited 01-31-2010).]

blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2010 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
Me, Tom, Mark, and James are going to C&C tomorrow...

just a bump to any that might be interested. Should be out there around 0930.
AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2010 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post
Im also bringin Tim with me....
shawnk

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2010 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnkSend a Private Message to shawnkDirect Link to This Post
that last pic of the BMW M1 is great those cars are so awesome
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2010 02:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
Anyone know what wheels are on that gold SE?
AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2010 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mattwa:

You me mine?
revin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2010 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
I WOULD go if it was Cars and Cappuccino !

I guess I have better taste than some......

ok I kid!! gezzzz

AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2010 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

I WOULD go if it was Cars and Cappuccino !

I guess I have better taste than some......

ok I kid!! gezzzz

Cappuccino? WHAT? Wierdo! LoL

Ok seriously, heres latest

Saturday March 7th, 2010

Startin with GG4!

og ZR1 motor baby!

Timbo's new ride! jk...

and motorcycles? yep...

[This message has been edited by AutoMark (edited 03-07-2010).]

mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AutoMark:

You me mine?

Oh that is your Fiero? Ok then, yes I mean yours.
AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mattwa:

Rim info:

They are 16in MB Motoring Wheels # 747 Which unfortunately is no longer in production.

PFF
System Bot
AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2010 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post
Anyone going 2morrow? Blake? Tom? Tim? Anyone?
Hard8???
AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2010 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post
And we have this... We EVER gonna go again??? This great fall wether we now have makes it worth while! I mean 95 instead of 120! So... September? Huh? Huh? lets go lets do this lets... have cars and coffee!
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2010 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post
I might be in, it all depends if I go to Norman OK that day. It's the start of college football season and it's OU first home game and I want to be there.
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2010 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post
looks like i won't being going to the home opener of my beloved Sooners, so it looks like Cars and Coffee will be on. Anybody else would like to join Blake and I you are more than welcome to show up. we'll over the cars and possibility our lunch afterwards. the weather should be great and since it a holiday weekend i expect a lot more cars.

i hope the new Ferrari 458 Itaila is there and not back in the recall shop.

thanks...
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2010 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post
^^^
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2010 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
was a great C&C this weekend... huge turnout.

I was really impressed with the amount of CTS-V's out there... lots of Vipers too. Got to see a Lancia. Met a new young (first car for a 16 y/o) son and dad with a '84 Fiero. Ton's of GTR's... several (4) real Skylines. A Mystery Machine love van, and the Elenor GT500 from Gone in 60 Seconds. A G8 with a Holden front bumper. Wonderful weather.

We got to see 2 of what Darth Vader drives...

[This message has been edited by blakeinspace (edited 06-03-2011).]

Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2010 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post

We got to see 2 of what Darth Vader drives...

i didn't know those things were that expensive, went to the website they're $49K.
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2010 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post
I was really impressed with the 7 Solstice coupes:

Of course it would not have been a great day without the one Fiero:

[This message has been edited by BlackThunderGT (edited 09-08-2010).]

blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2010 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
You were there?!

awesome... wish we had known... I'd have had Tom buy your lunch!

yeah, you notice most of those Sol coupes were of the GXP variety?... sweet....

If you come in to town again, let us know, and we'll try to do some kind of hospitatlity something or other.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock