SEMA Show 2009 by SAFASTRO
Started on: 10-20-2009 01:14 AM
Replies: 16
Last post by: mera7 on 02-09-2011 03:18 PM
SAFASTRO

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2009 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTRODirect Link to This Post
Anyone going to the SEMA show in Vegas this year?
I will be down there for Nov 4th, 5th, and 6th. Let me know if you're going, and maybe we good meet up for a few minutes and chat a bit. I would love to meet a few of you guys (or gals), and put a face to a name.
Let me know. I will be taking tonnes of pics. I'll post back here later.

------------------
Order Pennock's Forum decals in this thread. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/040445.html
Other decal, poster, banner, floor graphic needs, go here: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/045657.html

2" Choptop
Shortened Front Bumper
Shortened Rear Bumper
10" Stretch
Dubs
350 V8 Conversion pushing 350 ponies!!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
thedrue

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2009 01:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thedrueSend a Private Message to thedrueDirect Link to This Post
I will be at SEMA! My university auto club goes every year, we road trip down hang out in vegas all week and road trip back, hey its only 16 hours each way! We should chat some.

Heres a couple pics of my car.

fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2009 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsDirect Link to This Post
Neat pic. WOW realized it has been 10 years since I last went! Great for ideas!
unboundmo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2009 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoDirect Link to This Post
I'll be there on Friday only... I'll be with my wife so I don't want to put her through to much torture. Who knows, maybe she will have fun
aaronkoch

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2009 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aaronkochSend a Private Message to aaronkochDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by thedrue:

It always makes me pucker up to realize I'm eye-level with lugnuts. :P
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Direct Link to This Post
I just went today to SEMA, you guys should stop by the Fiero Club here in Vegas we have over 100 Fieros in the yard for parts/etc..
If anyone wants to stop by the yard to check it out or just stop by and shoot the sh*t give me a call and I can meet you there
Dave
Club link in sig
------------------
"DRIVE IT LIKE A FIERO"
'84 Fiero, engine to be determined
'87Blue GT 3.4L Swap Completed!!!!!!!! Boosted!!!!!!!
^^^^ Now in the Construction Zone^^^^
Las Vegas Fiero Club Parts/Sales/Service/Club
Fiero Road Club Of Northern Nevada

[This message has been edited by sardonyx247 (edited 11-16-2009).]

sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Direct Link to This Post

sardonyx247

5032 posts
Member since Jun 2003
I don't get the flat paint jobs, I saw alot today even on a Lambo, it looked like primer.
Are times so bad that people can't afford clear anymore?
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsDirect Link to This Post
I haven't seen one in person. I heard that the Lambos were coming out with the "satin" on the white only. Given thought to it but I want to see how it affects the lines. Got a pic?

------------------
When life gives you lemons, thank them for the Fiero.

mera7

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-06-2009 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mera7Send a Private Message to mera7Direct Link to This Post
I have been in vegas a couple of wkd now setting up for the sema show. I have several hundred pics of the girls and a few of the cars lol
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
I've seen a Fiero in Satin Black. It looks pretty sweet IMHO.

Brad
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierocarparts:

I haven't seen one in person. I heard that the Lambos were coming out with the "satin" on the white only. Given thought to it but I want to see how it affects the lines. Got a pic?

http://www.zcars.com.au/ima...5604-matt-white1.jpg
PFF
System Bot
Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2011 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mera7:

I have been in vegas a couple of wkd now setting up for the sema show. I have several hundred pics of the girls and a few of the cars lol

Why don't you show us some?????

Rodney
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mera7:

Are you showing your products at the SEMA show? Or? Any pictures of your display?

Rodney
fieroX

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 372
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroXSend a Private Message to fieroXDirect Link to This Post
Rodney, he made this thread 2 years ago.

BTW I was there in 2008, 2009 and 2010 Good times
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post
mera7

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-09-2011 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mera7Send a Private Message to mera7Direct Link to This Post
thanks fierox... he has been STALKING me in every thread i have ever posted because i upset him like 6 months ago or something like that. he has issues... lol
mera7

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-09-2011 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mera7Send a Private Message to mera7Direct Link to This Post

mera7

1355 posts
Member since Sep 2009
rodney... i am completely amused that you find the need to STALK me in every thread i have ever posted in here on pff. the time you have spent hijacking other peoples threads just to try to harass me. the time you have spent googling me, googling my companies, the time researching all the threads i have posted in here on pff. dont you have better things to do with your time and life? as you have noticed i have ignored you. i will continue to do so. this is the only response you will get from me as i dont really care what you think or say or the rumors you may try to start about me or my companies. as far as pics of my engines, monster trucks, sema pics, mera pics and whatever else you have asked/badgered about in the last week here on pff... other upstanding members here on pff have these pics you ask of and proof and will vouch for me. so you just seem to be making a fool of yourself for everyone else to see. actually several of us here have been watching you and laughing at you in pm's. i wont answer your questions, i wont put up pics to your responses, and i wont dignify your stupid remarks. you need to stop hijacking other people threads here on pff. dont trudge up this thread either. leave well enough alone if you dont have something positive to say. again i dont care what you say or think. dont waste other peoples time here on pff. mike

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock