Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  1987 MERA #7071 REPAIR AND REBUILD (Page 7)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
Previous Page | Next Page
1987 MERA #7071 REPAIR AND REBUILD by mera7
Started on: 10-19-2009 02:06 AM
Replies: 254
Last post by: batousai666 on 02-14-2011 08:44 PM
K75004X4

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-13-2011 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for K75004X4Send a Private Message to K75004X4Direct Link to This Post
from now on can we stay specific to this build thread please.
IP: Logged
wftb

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2011 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbDirect Link to This Post
there is no build thread here any more .you deleted everything you posted .
K75004X4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-13-2011 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for K75004X4Send a Private Message to K75004X4Direct Link to This Post
pages 5 and 6 have lots of good information
Rodney

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 06:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DefEddie:

To call someone out with just an idea it doesn't fit your expectations is pretty dickish.

Did you read this topic at all? //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/082537.html

So many unanswered questions. But I did find his home address. Sad.

Rodney

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 07:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000

Originally posted by wftb:

.deleting all the posts shows that for a retired guy , he wasnt very mature .

This is why I quoted him on many of his topics. He can not delete quotes others have posted. He likes to delete old posts.

Rodney

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000

Originally posted by K75004X4:

eddie im with you on this one.

So you obviously want to come back and be part of this group and the first thing you do after changing you name and such is post a jab back at me.

In my opinion: If you want to come back you need to one of two things:

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/082537.html

Supply proof that all these claims you have made are actually true

or:

Admit they are all lies.

In my opinion you will not be able to do either.

Rodney

[This message has been edited by Rodney (edited 02-14-2011).]

K75004X4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-14-2011 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for K75004X4Send a Private Message to K75004X4Direct Link to This Post
I AM JUST HERE FOR THE MERAS. PERIOD. NOT TO BICKER WHOS PENIS IS LARGER.
K75004X4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-14-2011 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for K75004X4Send a Private Message to K75004X4Direct Link to This Post

K75004X4

18 posts
Member since Feb 2011
HEY DICKMAN... this ones for you.... I LIED ABOUT IT ALL... I DONT BUILD FERRARIS, I DONT BUILT PORSCHES, I DONT BUILD OR RACE MONSTER TRUCKS, I DONT HAVE PARTS FOR THEM, I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEM. I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CARS OR MERAS, I DONT HAVE A BIG SHOP WITH LIFTS AND MILLS AND PRESSES, I NEVER WENT TO SEMA, I DONT BUILD KEVLAR CLUTCHES AND I DONT HAVE PICS OF ANY OF THIS. there you go dickman, now stop the witch hunt, thank you. I AM JUST HERE FOR THE MERAS AND THE MERA MEMBERS ONLY. PERIOD.
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXDirect Link to This Post

HEY DICKMAN... this ones for you.... I LIED ABOUT IT ALL... I DONT BUILD FERRARIS, I DONT BUILT PORSCHES, I DONT BUILD OR RACE MONSTER TRUCKS, I DONT HAVE PARTS FOR THEM, I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEM. I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CARS OR MERAS, I DONT HAVE A BIG SHOP WITH LIFTS AND MILLS AND PRESSES, I NEVER WENT TO SEMA, I DONT BUILD KEVLAR CLUTCHES AND I DONT HAVE PICS OF ANY OF THIS. there you go dickman, now stop the witch hunt, thank you. I AM JUST HERE FOR THE MERAS AND THE MERA MEMBERS ONLY. PERIOD.

Ouch.... That sounds like a lot of frustration....

------------------
"He took my stapler. I could burn this building down."

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post

So these above are all lies? I have seen your Mera so that is not a lie?? Nobody ever questioned you if you attended the SEMA show. I questioned you as to if you were there to display your products and to post pictures of your display. You have Kevlar clutches on your eBay site so that seems to be true. You have some Porsche parts on your eBay site so that seems to be true also. Confused I am.

Rodney
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaDirect Link to This Post
Rodney, your bigger than this. Please for us all, let this go. We value you and your products too much to see this.

Rob

------------------

88 Coupe, CJB T-TOP, LS376 and a GT clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAH9yjw6XR0

PFF
System Bot
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by qwikgta:

Rodney, your bigger than this. Please for us all, let this go. We value you and your products too much to see this.

Rob

No problem. He stays so I will then have nothing to do with the Mera topics. I've stated that before. Good luck guys.

Rodney Dickman
I used to do the Mera Registry
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rodney:

No problem. He stays so I will then have nothing to do with the Mera topics. I've stated that before. Good luck guys.

Rodney Dickman
I used to do the Mera Registry

Wait, so the Mera community suffers because mera7 comes back? I don't know who the bigger child is now.
K75004X4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-14-2011 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for K75004X4Send a Private Message to K75004X4Direct Link to This Post
hello to all, i am sorry to all for the fiasco that has happened. i am only here for the meras and the mera community. thank you for your time, mike
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Wait, so the Mera community suffers because mera7 comes back? I don't know who the bigger child is now.

and how brother!!
its alright, rod did not show there much anyway!!!

back to business.....Mera Business.

hey Mikey boy....*THREAD HIJACK*

CHECK THIS OUT!!!! so theres no confusion on WHO THE HELL I AM!!

getyasum!!

Daniel

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 02-14-2011).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay