Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Oh my i accidently smashed my rear window. (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Oh my i accidently smashed my rear window. by Australian
Started on: 09-19-2009 06:52 AM
Replies: 50
Last post by: Australian on 04-30-2011 05:17 AM
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2009 06:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
F%&* Sh^%
Ok i was taking off my rear boot lid off my 86 GT when i started to undo the spring bar mount security bolts. When i got to the end of the thread the force of the spring shot the bolt thru the side of my rear window.

I am thinking of leaving the spring bar out and using gas shocks to hold it up as have seen it before.
One of my spring bolts already snapped a year ago and made the boot lid sit off anyway.
Any aussies got any suggestions i rang Ted the wrecker and will get a price back on monday. It is just a flat piece of glass with the defrost element so i cant see it impossible to cut from another window. I have already pulled everything out of the way so will be an easy fit for the glazier. I am wondering if i am better off calling pontiworld or obriens. Any suggestions?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
James_GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2009 07:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for James_GTSend a Private Message to James_GTDirect Link to This Post
Dammit! Sorry to hear that mate.

I'm really worried about taking my decklid off for just that reason after reading the warnings people have mentioned about those springs breaking the window.

On mine I've got the springs and a single gas strut on the left hand side that holds the lid up really well, no more having to worry about it falling on your head while working in the engine bay or putting something in the boot (trunk).

I'm not sure Pontiworld would have the glass in stock but it's worth a shot. If you can get in touch with this guy he may have some, but I don't think he's still in business. http://www.workin4u.com/fiero/enter.htm

Good Luck.

------------------
James

RHD 1987 Pontiac Fiero GT

[This message has been edited by James_GT (edited 09-19-2009).]

Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2009 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
Well i have some tips if you are taking off the lid now. Try to pry out the smooth pins before you undo the security bolts as it will at least half the pressure. Also if you ever do get them out leave them out it seems these are so highly tentioned that the force they produce to hold the deck lid up released all at once will shatter your window more likely during install than uninstall.
Use a blanket over the window that way if loose bolt goes flying it wont break the glass although i am saying the release alone has the power to bust the glass.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2009 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post
All you need to do to remove the deck lid is to take out the four bolts that attach it to the hinge bracket. The mistake that you probably made was to remove the torx bolt that maintains the spring pressure on the bracket. The rear window can be replaced but as far as I know they are not available new with the defroster/defogger heater in them.
An auto glass shop can cut one for you and you can ask them about the defogger. You may not need a defogger in Australia as the weather is hot. Your std front defroster may work for those rare occasions that its needed.
Best way is to try and locate a good used one but in your part of the world that may be difficult. Even here in the USA its not a common part as they seldom break and they are very hard to salvage.
Good luck on fixing it but as they say "anything can be fixed"

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

2farnorth

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2009 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2farnorthSend a Private Message to 2farnorthDirect Link to This Post
When you're taking the deck lid off there's no reason to take the center (spring bolts) out. The lid will lift out with those 2 bolts still there.

I always place a piece of 1/4' or 3/8' plywood between the deck lid and the glass to prevent an accidental "discharge" from hitting the window. If the restraint cables on the hinges are broken or frayed then the upper part of the hinge does have the potential to reach the glass. I have seen the end of the spring actually break through the deck lid when it was accidentally released also.

I use a "Come-Along" ratchet type wench hooked to the trunk wall to pull the spring away from the adjustment pins when I need to remove them. Be very careful, If something slips you could lose fingers.

edit: here's a link that may help. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...040223-2-043677.html This shows how to move the pins to increase spring tension. If you want to reduce spring tension just move the pins toward the firewall.

[This message has been edited by 2farnorth (edited 09-19-2009).]

AusFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2009 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
Dave hasn't got one down at Pontiworld.
Who are you insured with?
If it is Shannons check your policy as you get 1 free glass replacement per year.
If insured check on Ralph Moore Auto glasss.
If not give me a yell and I can check with some of the Fiero guys I know who have parts cars.
AusFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2009 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post

AusFiero

11513 posts
Member since Feb 2001

Originally posted by James_GT:

I'm not sure Pontiworld would have the glass in stock but it's worth a shot. If you can get in touch with this guy he may have some, but I don't think he's still in business. http://www.workin4u.com/fiero/enter.htm
Good Luck.

He probably will have one but from experience will charge you 3 times the cost of getting a new one, if you can convince him to remove one.
Nurb432

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post09-19-2009 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Australian:

Well i have some tips if you are taking off the lid now. Try to pry out the smooth pins before you undo the security bolts as it will at least half the pressure. Also if you ever do get them out leave them out it seems these are so highly tentioned that the force they produce to hold the deck lid up released all at once will shatter your window more likely during install than uninstall.
Use a blanket over the window that way if loose bolt goes flying it wont break the glass although i am saying the release alone has the power to bust the glass.

When i replaced one of my brackets, i put a 2x4 across the window.

And why are people removing those bolts just to remove the decklid?
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post09-19-2009 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Nurb432

33617 posts
Member since May 2006

Originally posted by 2farnorth:

When you're taking the deck lid off there's no reason to take the center (spring bolts) out. The lid will lift out with those 2 bolts still there.

I always place a piece of 1/4' or 3/8' plywood between the deck lid and the glass to prevent an accidental "discharge" from hitting the window. If the restraint cables on the hinges are broken or frayed then the upper part of the hinge does have the potential to reach the glass. I have seen the end of the spring actually break through the deck lid when it was accidentally released also.

I use a "Come-Along" ratchet type wench hooked to the trunk wall to pull the spring away from the adjustment pins when I need to remove them. Be very careful, If something slips you could lose fingers.

edit: here's a link that may help. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...040223-2-043677.html This shows how to move the pins to increase spring tension. If you want to reduce spring tension just move the pins toward the firewall.

I used a ratchet strap on mine when i replaced a bracket instead of a come-along as none i had were small enough. And wrapped a small chain around for extra protection incase the strap broke or slipped off. And i NEVER got inline of the assembly when it was under pressure, to the point to walking around the front of the car ...
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2009 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nurb432:

I used a ratchet strap on mine when i replaced a bracket instead of a come-along as none i had were small enough. And wrapped a small chain around for extra protection incase the strap broke or slipped off. And i NEVER got inline of the assembly when it was under pressure, to the point to walking around the front of the car ...

Pretty much the same here. I used a ratcheting strap when I replaced the decklid and it worked well.
James_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2009 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for James_GTSend a Private Message to James_GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AusFiero:

He probably will have one but from experience will charge you 3 times the cost of getting a new one, if you can convince him to remove one.

Yeah well he's the only guy I know of in Australia (apart from Pontiworld) who is selling Fiero parts. I've never ordered any from him as I usually get my spare parts from overseas and ship them to one of my Dad's suppliers who can combine the shipping to get them back here cheaper.

I don't think he's still doing much with Australian Fiero's though. I know he recently sold his 87GT to a friend of mine (wyatt) in Victoria.

[This message has been edited by James_GT (edited 09-19-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
ED77KATR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2009 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ED77KATRSend a Private Message to ED77KATRDirect Link to This Post
I know im halfway around the world,but if a rear window out of a 87 regular coupe is the same,im offering it free to you. You just gotta pay shipping C.O.D. and packing. .... Let me know if your interested in it. its been in my attic since 2003. I had a parts car that i stripped. For some strange reason i saved it not needing it. Good luck Ed ed77katr@verizion.net
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post09-19-2009 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by ED77KATR:

I know im halfway around the world,but if a rear window out of a 87 regular coupe is the same,im offering it free to you. You just gotta pay shipping C.O.D. and packing. .... Let me know if your interested in it. its been in my attic since 2003. I had a parts car that i stripped. For some strange reason i saved it not needing it. Good luck Ed ed77katr@verizion.net

Should all be the same.
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2009 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
Wow that is very nice of you guys however i have been able to get Ted the wrecker to deliver one this week for $250 from a fiero gt so i will go for that as it is already here in Sydney out of the car in 1 piece. I could save a few bucks but it could break too i would take you up if this wasnt available. Thank you so much your very generous but will pass unless this glass falls thru.

Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2011 05:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nurb432:

Should all be the same.

The rear window never came they cracked trying to get it out if someone can send me a price for delivery
to postcode 2074 NSW Australia as it has come to a time where i really need one.
Can i get more than one opinion that the rear windows are the same on all fieros.
2farnorth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2011 06:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2farnorthSend a Private Message to 2farnorthDirect Link to This Post
Yes they are all the same size.
hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2011 06:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Direct Link to This Post
They are correct as they are all the same for all years. The only difference is defrost grid or not.
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2011 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
This probably doesn't help the situation but personally if that happened to me, as a temp fix.
I would use thick enough plexi-glass and form something similar to Skitimes car.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/000073-14.html
Terry_w

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2011 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Terry_wSend a Private Message to Terry_wDirect Link to This Post
I have never done it but I have seen several people say it is not very expensive to "have one cut" because it is just a flat piece. Of course you get back to the defrost grid if you really need to keep that.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2011 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AusFiero:

Dave hasn't got one down at Pontiworld.
Who are you insured with?
If it is Shannons check your policy as you get 1 free glass replacement per year.
If insured check on Ralph Moore Auto glasss.
If not give me a yell and I can check with some of the Fiero guys I know who have parts cars.

HEY Jimbo, havent seen you in a long while. Hope your not getting the flooding.

I also never take the rods loose to take off the lid. Even when I adjust them, I put a heavy board over the rear glass. That glass is a real pita to change out too.

Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2011 02:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Finally_Mine_86_GT:

This probably doesn't help the situation but personally if that happened to me, as a temp fix.
I would use thick enough plexi-glass and form something similar to Skitimes car.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/000073-14.html

Wow i love the rear window on his car but looks like a lot more work.

PFF
System Bot
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2011 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Terry_w:

I have never done it but I have seen several people say it is not very expensive to "have one cut" because it is just a flat piece. Of course you get back to the defrost grid if you really need to keep that.

Everyone just wants to sting me as they think it is an exotic car here mind you i wouldn't even get 3k if i wrote it off as i recently wrote off my bmw convertible and only got $3000 and the fiero is $20 a month cheaper to insure with the same company so am screwed if i smash it. Lost 15k in last car.
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2011 02:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post

Australian

4701 posts
Member since Sep 2004

Originally posted by ED77KATR:

I don't suppose it is still in your attic? If you still have it i would like it and am happy to pay you to pack it well. I can pay pal you what ever you need to get it to me in one piece no point posting unless we can get it packed right. i am thinking plywood and polystyrene sheeting screwed together could be good. It has been a long time since you made the offer and you may not even have it anymore but if you can still help me it would be greatly appreciated.

Vaughan Aka Australian

fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2011 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundDirect Link to This Post
A good reason to read the manuals first. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/102310.html

First mistake was removing all six bolts to remove decklid.
ONLY 4 bolts hold the decklid, the other 2 bolts attach to the torque rods.
When removing those 2 bolts, the rear window needs to be protected with plywood.

From the Body Section of the Service Manual.
You'll have to disassemble half the car to replace that rear window now.

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 02-17-2011).]

MRJ

Feedback score:    (36)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2011 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRJClick Here to visit MRJ's HomePageSend a Private Message to MRJDirect Link to This Post
I have a back window available. Email me or PM me if interested.

Thank you,

Matt Jackson

------------------
MRJ

Kevin87FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2011 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin87FieroGTSend a Private Message to Kevin87FieroGTDirect Link to This Post
Scares me. I need to replace a hindge strap on the left side, will also do the right at the same time.

So you use a a ratchet strap to pull on the torque rod, how do you release the rod after the hindge work is done without the strap holding the rod coming unravelled all at once?

I get the block of wood thing...a real good idea!!
Fieroseverywhere

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2011 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post
4 months and no pic?

You can't break your own window and not post a pic. Its just not right!

[This message has been edited by Fieroseverywhere (edited 01-14-2011).]

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2011 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Man you got yourself into a small pickle there. usualy insurance totals these cars cuz of that.
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2011 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
Not sure if anyone said this specifically, but if your hinge straps are broken your hinge can be launched into the rear window even without removing the torx bolt. I've never had this happen, but realize that there is a lot of stored energy there.
2farnorth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2011 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2farnorthSend a Private Message to 2farnorthDirect Link to This Post
Have you cleaned the old butyl sealer out from around the edge yet? That stuff is nasty and messy. WD 40 will soften it up some but it has a tendency to run everywhere and make a big mess. Make sure you protect your interior. If the butyl gets on the headliner, seat, or the carpet it's permanent.
Make sure you save the little rubber spacers that are at least on the bottom edge. You will need them for the re-install.

[This message has been edited by 2farnorth (edited 01-15-2011).]

Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2011 03:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fieroseverywhere:

4 months and no pic?

You can't break your own window and not post a pic. Its just not right!

Can't see much but it is shattered.
PFF
System Bot
Carcenomy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2011 05:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarcenomyClick Here to visit Carcenomy's HomePageSend a Private Message to CarcenomyDirect Link to This Post
Damn brother... that's messy. I can't figure out how one could break a Fiero rear window - even when I bent my '84 the rear window popped out intact. If you get really, REALLY stuck I could possibly ship you mine, but the worry about it getting destroyed in transit is a little higher than I'm prepared to put you through.

------------------

Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2011 06:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MRJ:

I have a back window available. Email me or PM me if interested.

Thank you,

Matt Jackson

Pm sent

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2011 06:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
What's going to hurt is the rear clip will need to be removed and your flares are molded in.
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2011 01:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

What's going to hurt is the rear clip will need to be removed and your flares are molded in.

Can i get a second opinion on this i would think it can come out without it as the inner part of the rear clip is removed.
I seriously don't want to hear it but advise me.
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2011 06:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
If i remember correctly you can take out the plastic inner pieces of the rear clip and slide the window in. Somebody correct me if i'm wrong. It's been a long time.
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2011 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post
Well, if you have to take the rear clip off and you don't want you... there is an option of making a new frame out of metal and piecing it into place, then fitting a smaller rear window.....
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2011 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Direct Link to This Post
Broken rear window = excuse to make it a chop-top?
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2011 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
http://www.fierosearch.com/...SearchQuery=removing rear window&Action=DoSearch
Originally posted by Dodgerunner:

I pulled one out a couple weeks ago for someone (they sold the car so did take it) anyway was my first time and was interesting.

I used a windshield knive, took about an hour and a 1/2 since I didn't want to break it.

Once I got it cut out I couldn't get it out either. I removed the two inside triangle black trim pieces and still could not get it out until I removed the black strips that the hood vents set on and then it came right out.
So you might try getting it loose and then removing the vent mounts. It might slip down and out if the hinges or out of the way...

Originally posted by SuperchargedV6:

Install is easy as you make sure you get the surface pretty even but you do not have to remove all of the rubber if you have a problem. Professionals cut it like said above and then do a once over to take large globs away and seal right on the old sealer. Next you buy two tubes of window sealant and squeeze it out in a even 1/2 inch line on the frame not the glass. Then you place the window in but I think there are shims to put the window in so it doesn't slip down. Also you tape it in place up top so it doesn't slip away. Rick

Originally posted by FIEROPHREK:

Get yourself a 2 inch wide brass putty knife/spreader. Bent a 30* angle or so in it and sharpen the edge. From inside the car use the putty knife to cut the seal.It will take some time to cut the seal so be patient. Cut the seal on the sides and top first. Once those parts of the seal is cut push the top of the window out (use a helper) and then cut the bottom of the seal. Be careful though, there are little plastic pieces that are in the seal that help keep the glass even to the chassis (kinda like locating spacers) . i did this and used the piano wire tecnique. Found the plastic spacers the hard way.

I also read that removing the seats will help.

[This message has been edited by Gokart Mozart (edited 01-19-2011).]

fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2011 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Australian:

Can i get a second opinion on this i would think it can come out without it as the inner part of the rear clip is removed.
I seriously don't want to hear it but advise me.

The manual (pages above) don't mention anything about removing rear clip. Only the inner pieces.

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock